Unfortunately this deal has expired

Apply Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card & Get 500 Cashback

174°
Deal Brigadier
20,433
124610
1602
14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
249
1151
8

Is salary slip mandatory or just PAN card will be sufficient?

51
128
1
Hustle wrote:

Is salary slip mandatory or just PAN card will be sufficient?

PAN card and Aadhar, please never provide salary slip

249
1151
8
Expand
thesamuraiconvoy148 wrote:

PAN card and Aadhar, please never provide salary slip

The agent called me after i got an application reference number n he said without salary slip and ITR you’re not eligible. scream
And I don’t have salary slip bro.
What to do now?

181
4797
139
Expand
thesamuraiconvoy148 wrote:

PAN card and Aadhar, please never provide salary slip

What’s wrong in providing salary slip? Can they hack my ICICI account?

51
128
1
Expand
Hustle wrote:

The agent called me after i got an application reference number n he said without salary slip and ITR you’re not eligible. scream
And I don’t have salary slip bro.
What to do now?

When you would apply via Amazon ,they have clear set of documents that you have to provide, salary slip is not of them,third party tele caller asked me too, I became assertive, they back tracked immediately, you would be scored on your cibil for eligibility ,if Amazon approves you while you apply on app/site,you are eligible immediately,just submit your Adhar/pan, if they force you,raise issue to Amazon

51
128
1
Expand
Roushh wrote:

What’s wrong in providing salary slip? Can they hack my ICICI account?

No buddy,they are third party not Amazon guys who ask you for details,they might push you for other services or sell your data or worst ,if I imagine hypothetically, while you would apply in Amazon app,they have clear set of documents that you have to provide, stick to it, don’t provide them something that puts you slightly at risk, I just provided Adhar and PAN

54
240
6

I gave them pan aadhar and bank statement with salary credits. Didn’t give salary slip as I didn’t have it. When they called me for appointment they said I need only these. But the agent was asking for salary slip.

But application rejected. I have civil of 770 (got to know from cred). Fuck this shit card. They took 3weeks to collect the documents and missed four appointments. If they are like this now how will they be when I need something after I get the card.

181
4797
139
Expand
thesamuraiconvoy148 wrote:

No buddy,they are third party not Amazon guys who ask you for details,they might push you for other services or sell your data or worst ,if I imagine hypothetically, while you would apply in Amazon app,they have clear set of documents that you have to provide, stick to it, don’t provide them something that puts you slightly at risk, I just provided Adhar and PAN

Thank god. It got me worried there for a sec.

61
2015
11
Expand
thesamuraiconvoy148 wrote:

When you would apply via Amazon ,they have clear set of documents that you have to provide, salary slip is not of them,third party tele caller asked me too, I became assertive, they back tracked immediately, you would be scored on your cibil for eligibility ,if Amazon approves you while you apply on app/site,you are eligible immediately,just submit your Adhar/pan, if they force you,raise issue to Amazon

भाई साहब don’t utter shit and spread incomplete info, ICICI has different criteria for different customers, they didn’t asked income proof from you good for you but that doesn’t mean it’s same for all, agreed the executive is from third party but the documents which they upload is directly to ICICI server, they do not retain any data, and if you’ll complaint to Amazon they can’t help coz all the banking process is done by ICICI

50
44
2
Expand
Baaap wrote:

भाई साहब don’t utter shit and spread incomplete info, ICICI has different criteria for different customers, they didn’t asked income proof from you good for you but that doesn’t mean it’s same for all, agreed the executive is from third party but the documents which they upload is directly to ICICI server, they do not retain any data, and if you’ll complaint to Amazon they can’t help coz all the banking process is done by ICICI

Yes, you are right. I just now applied and the only document they asked is latest 1 month salary slip.

181
4797
139
hyderabadibiryani wrote:

I gave them pan aadhar and bank statement with salary credits. Didn’t give salary slip as I didn’t have it. When they called me for appointment they said I need only these. But the agent was asking for salary slip.

But application rejected. I have civil of 770 (got to know from cred). Fuck this shit card. They took 3weeks to collect the documents and missed four appointments. If they are like this now how will they be when I need something after I get the card.

CRED doesn’t check CIBIL score.

51
128
1
Expand
Baaap wrote:

भाई साहब don’t utter shit and spread incomplete info, ICICI has different criteria for different customers, they didn’t asked income proof from you good for you but that doesn’t mean it’s same for all, agreed the executive is from third party but the documents which they upload is directly to ICICI server, they do not retain any data, and if you’ll complaint to Amazon they can’t help coz all the banking process is done by ICICI

We are talking about card applied via Amazon here, I have it and they only asked about PAN ,Adhar and government recognised ID confirmed to me via app, I shared about my experience, i believe if app give you set of documents you need to provide,we just need to stick to it, and I shared my experience, don’t know what triggered you to be rude, kindly learn to be polite

61
2015
11
Expand
thesamuraiconvoy148 wrote:

We are talking about card applied via Amazon here, I have it and they only asked about PAN ,Adhar and government recognised ID confirmed to me via app, I shared about my experience, i believe if app give you set of documents you need to provide,we just need to stick to it, and I shared my experience, don’t know what triggered you to be rude, kindly learn to be polite

My dear, one can apply for Amazon credit card through Amazon itself there’s no other option and we all are speaking about the same

Missing