Hotness Apply Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card & Get 750 Ca...

Hot Deal Apply Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card & Get 750 Cashback for Prime & 500 Cashback for Non-Prime Customers | Valid till 11 August

576°
0
100% OFF 750.0
Missing
Deal Brigadier
79,349
92396
1268
Apply Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card & Get 750 Cashback for Prime & 500 Cashback for Non-Prime Customers | Valid till 11 August
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/cbcc/mark...ge
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579698/medium/60293131565223719_5.jpg?1565223721
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579699/medium/60293131565223724_5.jpg?1565223725
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579700/medium/60293131565223727_1.jpg?1565223729
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579701/medium/60293131565223731_4.jpg?1565223731

Expired 11 months
34 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
3

Getting error “Application already exists with your mobile no” any solution for this?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
322
6
Fazal44 wrote:

Getting error “Application already exists with your mobile no” any solution for this?

Tweet to icici bank.

Missing
Deal Cadet
121
115
2

It says you are not eligible for this right now…

What should I do?

Missing
Deal Newbie
160
78
2

Is this Amazon Pay ICICI Card is usable on other merchants too or only in Amazon.
Example – Flipkart is currently running National freedom sale and there is an offer of 10pc on ICICI bank cards. Is this Amazon Pay ICICI Card can be used in Flipkart to avail this 10 pc discount?

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
198
1

I have ICICI credit card but this take more than 20 days and still showing pending . Any solution?

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
prashdimer wrote:

Is this Amazon Pay ICICI Card is usable on other merchants too or only in Amazon.
Example – Flipkart is currently running National freedom sale and there is an offer of 10pc on ICICI bank cards. Is this Amazon Pay ICICI Card can be used in Flipkart to avail this 10 pc discount?

Yes yes extra 1% also benefit

So total 11% smile smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
3
Expand
AatmaNirbhar wrote:

Tweet to icici bank.

Doing same since last one month. Even abused them on twitter. They don’t give a shit

Missing
Deal Newbie
71
64
1
Expand
Fazal44 wrote:

Doing same since last one month. Even abused them on twitter. They don’t give a shit

I also agree, if you’re not their existing customer then they care even less.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25538
268
Fazal44 wrote:

Getting error “Application already exists with your mobile no” any solution for this?

Sama here. I have raised it to the ICICI customer care. They said “we are trying to fix this issue”.

I think changing the registered mobile number with the bank is the only way left.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
3
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Sama here. I have raised it to the ICICI customer care. They said “we are trying to fix this issue”.

I think changing the registered mobile number with the bank is the only way left.

Don’t change RMN that’ll cause a whole new set of problems. Just wait for icici to resolve the issue. No other option

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25538
268
Expand
Fazal44 wrote:

Don’t change RMN that’ll cause a whole new set of problems. Just wait for icici to resolve the issue. No other option

I didn’t do that thinking it will be a mess later. Waiting for them to solve it. The maximum wait period is 6 months, but it’s been already 7 months.

Anyway here is what they responded. Ignore the last 4 lines, that makes no sense.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579806/original/Screenshot_20190806-150717_2.png?1565269960

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3466
78

not available in my city also confused
although icici provides cc in my city

Missing
Deal Cadet
622
850
5

Do we need to pay any amt if we don’t use the Amazon pay credit card??

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
_Dracarys_ wrote:

Do we need to pay any amt if we don’t use the Amazon pay credit card??

Nothing

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
3
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

I didn’t do that thinking it will be a mess later. Waiting for them to solve it. The maximum wait period is 6 months, but it’s been already 7 months.

Anyway here is what they responded. Ignore the last 4 lines, that makes no sense.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/579806/original/Screenshot_20190806-150717_2.png?1565269960

One can only hope. I recently activated prime hoping that after applying for apay cc with 750 cb would recover prime cost. Lost all hope now

Missing
Deal Cadet
187
587
6

What to write in company name while filling up the form? I don’t own any company as such confused

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
3
Hustle wrote:

What to write in company name while filling up the form? I don’t own any company as such confused

It’s the company name in which you are working

Missing
Community Angel
67
4068
48
Hustle wrote:

What to write in company name while filling up the form? I don’t own any company as such confused

LoL lol

Missing
Deal Newbie
77
88
1

got it instantly after fill the details… thks

Missing