Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal [Back] Cadbury 3 box @ 439

1411°
29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
24
38566
591

Dont buy until you have plans to readily use these , because otherwise you would end up throwing them in dustbin sunglasses

51
62
1
androgame wrote:

Dont buy until you have plans to readily use these , because otherwise you would end up throwing them in dustbin sunglasses

I don’t think they really expire on the expiry date. You will still have a couple of months

36
5746
37
Expand
workingdimer wrote:

I don’t think they really expire on the expiry date. You will still have a couple of months

Expiry is a way of saying how old it is and I believe if cold cycle is maintained, taste does not change but if kept in open stall, taste may change…

Some people belive in expiry and some does not…. I feel we can use within 1 month after expiry…

I don’t think dal or rice will be thrown due to expiry as I remember we use. to stock for 6 months or a year few years back but as per Tata sampann packets dals are expiring in 4 to 6 months which I don’t believe…

24
38566
591
Expand
workingdimer wrote:

I don’t think they really expire on the expiry date. You will still have a couple of months

Yeah, but you cant gift an expired thing, and i feel these are not good enough to be consumed yourself, the prices are highly inflated
I will prefer buying a silk worth 100 to treat myself sunglasses

24
38566
591
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

Expiry is a way of saying how old it is and I believe if cold cycle is maintained, taste does not change but if kept in open stall, taste may change…

Some people belive in expiry and some does not…. I feel we can use within 1 month after expiry…

I don’t think dal or rice will be thrown due to expiry as I remember we use. to stock for 6 months or a year few years back but as per Tata sampann packets dals are expiring in 4 to 6 months which I don’t believe…

+1, for self consumption, expiry usually doesnt matter in most products (except nutritional supplements, dairy products, etc.)

156
1072
3
Expand
workingdimer wrote:

I don’t think they really expire on the expiry date. You will still have a couple of months

It may get expired before also atleast it should be 6 months before we should not take chance when it comes to part of health.

105
2099
31
androgame wrote:

Dont buy until you have plans to readily use these , because otherwise you would end up throwing them in dustbin sunglasses

Not in dustbin, we are indians, so definitely in our stomach & which will definitely increase our already increased weight stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

24
38566
591
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

Not in dustbin, we are indians, so definitely in our stomach & which will definitely increase our already increased weight stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

stuck_out_tongue That would make our stomachs a dustbin

No matter what it would end up in a dustbin only wink

Tip- Never eat what you dont want to , and never overeat what you want to

105
2099
31
Expand
androgame wrote:
stuck_out_tongue That would make our stomachs a dustbin

No matter what it would end up in a dustbin only wink

Tip- Never eat what you dont want to , and never overeat what you want to

Hahahhahaa… Agree

24
38566
591

Anyone received ?
Whats the actual expiry date ? Sometimes amazon writes incorrect dates online and it might be a genuine and worthy deal with long expiry date
CC- @Roushh @active @hiban

181
4797
139
androgame wrote:

Anyone received ?
Whats the actual expiry date ? Sometimes amazon writes incorrect dates online and it might be a genuine and worthy deal with long expiry date
CC- @Roushh @active @hiban

The packs i received has expiring date of 3/19 and 4/19.

Plenty of time to expire but they are almost finished.

24
38566
591
Expand
Roushh wrote:

The packs i received has expiring date of 3/19 and 4/19.

Plenty of time to expire but they are almost finished.

sunglasses Thats awesome, i think i would buy these then +KG smile
24
12668
156
androgame wrote:

Anyone received ?
Whats the actual expiry date ? Sometimes amazon writes incorrect dates online and it might be a genuine and worthy deal with long expiry date
CC- @Roushh @active @hiban

I have Not ordered it bro

11
16739
136
androgame wrote:

Anyone received ?
Whats the actual expiry date ? Sometimes amazon writes incorrect dates online and it might be a genuine and worthy deal with long expiry date
CC- @Roushh @active @hiban

Yes me too received yesterday…all are having expiry date 4/19 and 5/19

258
455
7

Any specific Cadbury coupons link, because I can see lots of coupons and I am confused

Missing