Unfortunately this deal has expired
Baskin Robbins cotton candy ice cream 40%off || Swiggy Instamart

Baskin Robbins cotton candy ice cream 40%off || Swiggy Instamart

219°
227
40% OFF 379.0
Blaze
KeRBeRoSs

https://www.swiggy.com/instamart/item/E87D...RA
Baskin Robbins cotton candy ice cream 40%off || Swiggy Instamart

One of the best flavour in baskin robbins

Checked in Mumbai

free delivery code : DELIGHT

Enjoy Long Weekend 🥳

Expired
12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied

Buy 1 get 1 free offer available locally on BR

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

offer missed and now expired

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Jigglypuff wrote:

offer missed and now expired

Wait for 15th over for second innings of IPL

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Wait for 15th over for second innings of IPL

Oh wow , how it workz?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

Oh wow , how it workz?

These offers are available on last 5 overs of IPL matches

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

These offers are available on last 5 overs of IPL matches

But will they deliver at night?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

But will they deliver at night?

Why not. It’s available till even 1 am at many places

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Why not. It’s available till even 1 am at many places

its live now again 40% after 11 th over?

shld we wait for 15th over for more off?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

its live now again 40% after 11 th over?

shld we wait for 15th over for more off?

No, sometimes it comes early

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

No, sometimes it comes early

ok its delivered, it comes with a packet.with tessol written on it ( something to maintain cold temperatures) written not for consumption. What do i do with it. It appears to be useful. Should i keep it in freezer  or just the ice-cream jar?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

ok its delivered, it comes with a packet.with tessol written on it ( something to maintain cold temperatures) written not for consumption. What do i do with it. It appears to be useful. Should i keep it in freezer  or just the ice-cream jar?

Ha it’s ice pack, you can use if you want for any other use
And yes can keep it in freezer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

ok its delivered, it comes with a packet.with tessol written on it ( something to maintain cold temperatures) written not for consumption. What do i do with it. It appears to be useful. Should i keep it in freezer  or just the ice-cream jar?

Yeah we keep it in freezer and use it during injuries as substiture to ice. No zanzat of melting.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply