Hot Deal
Big basket-Guess the Fruit & Win Rs1000 Wallet Balance (3 Winners)

Big basket-Guess the Fruit & Win Rs1000 Wallet Balance (3 Winners)

562°
0
0% OFF 0.0
Deal Lieutenant
Angry_Bird


Answer: Orange

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722756/medium/Screenshot_20211113-074959.png?1636770079

Expiring In 16 days
14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

But why would bigbasket put contest in google forms ?

Community Angel Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

But why would bigbasket put contest in google forms ?

Ease of business.. sunglasses

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s collecting data in the name of contents

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

It’s just a lottery at the end. Time waste.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Did anybody win here from BB?

aaj tak aisa suna nahi ki husband won anything from Biwi stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Smak wrote:

Did anybody win here from BB?

aaj tak aisa suna nahi ki husband won anything from Biwi stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Koi Amazon se bhi jeeta hai aajtak spin kar kar ke ? joy joy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

Koi Amazon se bhi jeeta hai aajtak spin kar kar ke ? joy joy

Multiple times

100% upto 35 DTH
50% upto 75 on Uber
And the list is long…..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Ot- received Croma vouchers for shopping in bigbasket last month.. what denomination is it?

EDIT: Balance shows 500 , minimum purchase?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Smak wrote:

Multiple times

100% upto 35 DTH
50% upto 75 on Uber
And the list is long…..

These are regular rewards.
Have you won anything from point_down
Amazon Quiz,Daily Spin & Win, Roulette,Sunday Spin

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
karthi4052752 wrote:

Ot- received Croma vouchers for shopping in bigbasket last month.. what denomination is it?

EDIT: Balance shows 500 , minimum purchase?

5000, written in terms , checked from link given in sms

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

These are regular rewards.
Have you won anything from point_down
Amazon Quiz,Daily Spin & Win, Roulette,Sunday Spin

Yes, multiple times

Missing