Hot Deal Boot Up India : India's biggest Laptop sale. Get assured gifts worth up to Rs. 22444 and 10% cb upto 2000 with SBI CC

395°
Missing
Deal Subedar
535
1890
18

https://www.reliancedigital.in/campaign?page=BO...
Boot Up India : India’s biggest Laptop sale.
Offer 1. Get assured gifts worth up to Rs. 22444.
Offer 2. 10% cb upto 2000 with SBI CCs.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/628669/medium/IMG_20200802_192609.jpg?1596376861https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/628670/medium/IMG_20200802_192543.jpg?1596376876


Expiring In 18 days

Deal Wiki

  • Lenovo CTIN Ideapad Gaming 3 Laptop (10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H/8 GB/1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD/4GB Nvidia GTX 1650 Graphics/Windows 10/MSO/FHD), 39.62 cm (15.6 inch)

https://www.reliancedigital.in/lenovo-ctin-idea...

  • HP 15-ec0042ax Pavilion Gaming Laptop (AMD Ryzen 5-3550H/8GB/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/3GB GTX 1050 Graphics/Windows 10/MSO/FHD), 39.62 cm (15.6 inch)

https://www.reliancedigital.in/hp-15-ec0042ax-p...

  • Dell 3590 Inspiron G3 Gaming Laptop (9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H/8GB/1TB HDD + 512GB SSD/4GB 1650 Graphics/Windows 10/MSO/FHD), 39.62 cm (15.6 inch)

https://www.reliancedigital.in/dell-3590-inspir...

12 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
296
749
13

Can some one suggest me a best laptop…price is a concern too… Plz suggest Accordingly

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
419
3481
85

Sirf bate badi badi and kam dhela bhar ka nahi.

Trans: just fake flop show

Missing
Deal Newbie
88
89
1
vivek7460 wrote:

Can some one suggest me a best laptop…price is a concern too… Plz suggest Accordingly

there is no straight jacket answer but look for best things which aren’t easily upgradable like rezyen series processor, ips full hd screen, motherboard with 2 ram slot off ddr4, decent built quality and look service center.

Missing
Deal Cadet
296
749
13
Expand
asfjskgwhk wrote:

there is no straight jacket answer but look for best things which aren’t easily upgradable like rezyen series processor, ips full hd screen, motherboard with 2 ram slot off ddr4, decent built quality and look service center.

Can u state some names bud

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
287
39
vivek7460 wrote:

Can some one suggest me a best laptop…price is a concern too… Plz suggest Accordingly

There’s an asus laptop.
Ryzen 5, 8gb ram, 266gb ssd, 14 inch, windows 10. All for an amazing 31k. (Model m409da ek147t (or) 146 t)

Add it to your wishlist and await stocks. It often comes in stock and lucky few ones purchase it.

Best bang for the buck.

So much better than crap chinese brands like Mi.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
2
Expand
dosth_is_here wrote:

There’s an asus laptop.
Ryzen 5, 8gb ram, 266gb ssd, 14 inch, windows 10. All for an amazing 31k. (Model m409da ek147t (or) 146 t)

Add it to your wishlist and await stocks. It often comes in stock and lucky few ones purchase it.

Best bang for the buck.

So much better than crap chinese brands like Mi.

Or you can also buy asus vivobook x512da (15inch ) or asus vivobook x412da (14inch )…with same specs of this laptop plus you get backlight keyboard n price is under 35k..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
dosth_is_here wrote:

There’s an asus laptop.
Ryzen 5, 8gb ram, 266gb ssd, 14 inch, windows 10. All for an amazing 31k. (Model m409da ek147t (or) 146 t)

Add it to your wishlist and await stocks. It often comes in stock and lucky few ones purchase it.

Best bang for the buck.

So much better than crap chinese brands like Mi.

Send me link

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
244
6

Can anyone suggest which laptop within 50k can get 16gb upgradable ram atleast slots with good Processor?

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
85
1

I would not suggest reliance digital

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
85
1

They are the worst. My money is stuck with them. Paid via UPI, money got deducted but they claim payment got failed. Bank statements everything fail to convince them

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
62
0
siddudeagarwal wrote:

Sirf bate badi badi and kam dhela bhar ka nahi.

Trans: just fake flop show

Sahi hai bro
My friend bought asus ga067t 2 week back with same price 17,999
And todays price is also same joy joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
480
10
thatgirlcoder89 wrote:

They are the worst. My money is stuck with them. Paid via UPI, money got deducted but they claim payment got failed. Bank statements everything fail to convince them

How much?

Missing