Buy 1 kg onion and get rs 9 cashback

259°
16
36% OFF 25.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
309
588
2

http://jioma...om
Order 1 kg onion & get Rs. 9 cash back today in your JioMart Wallet + get Hottest deals of more than 25% OFF on JioMart.com

Expiring In 7 days
31 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
802
8189
122

i also got is it genuine offer or spam deal flushed

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3086
94

Why is Motabhai so obsessed with onions ?
rolleyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
74
0

Galti se bhi PERISHABLES nahi lenaa hai JIOMART se
Not even Bread
Maximum case : NO QUALITY CONTROL
Even if ROTTEN, NO RESOLUTION from Customer Support
They are “very sorry “ and “looking into the matter “

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
152
3
anupudayan wrote:

Galti se bhi PERISHABLES nahi lenaa hai JIOMART se
Not even Bread
Maximum case : NO QUALITY CONTROL
Even if ROTTEN, NO RESOLUTION from Customer Support
They are “very sorry “ and “looking into the matter “

You got reply from MAROmart?

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
61
0
anupudayan wrote:

Galti se bhi PERISHABLES nahi lenaa hai JIOMART se
Not even Bread
Maximum case : NO QUALITY CONTROL
Even if ROTTEN, NO RESOLUTION from Customer Support
They are “very sorry “ and “looking into the matter “

U people are uneducated if quality not good Then refuse to give otp They will have to cancel the order and refund you

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
anupudayan wrote:

Galti se bhi PERISHABLES nahi lenaa hai JIOMART se
Not even Bread
Maximum case : NO QUALITY CONTROL
Even if ROTTEN, NO RESOLUTION from Customer Support
They are “very sorry “ and “looking into the matter “

It depends from place to place .. in kerala .. I had no issue in quality wise of fruits or vegetables .. they serve from from the nearby reliance fresh store. If you trust your near by reliance fresh store .. then I think jio mart is a good choice.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I ordered Horlicks jio mart ,expired date just 40 days left, 1kg box, worst customer service

Missing
Deal Cadet
309
588
2
k.sreenivas wrote:

I ordered Horlicks jio mart ,expired date just 40 days left, 1kg box, worst customer service

If u have any reliance smart store near u…u can just go there along with ur bill …may be they’ll replace

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
56
8
anupudayan wrote:

Galti se bhi PERISHABLES nahi lenaa hai JIOMART se
Not even Bread
Maximum case : NO QUALITY CONTROL
Even if ROTTEN, NO RESOLUTION from Customer Support
They are “very sorry “ and “looking into the matter “

well said, dont lose your hard earned

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
Expand
ankitmalhotra19972 wrote:

U people are uneducated if quality not good Then refuse to give otp They will have to cancel the order and refund you

They don’t ask for OTP every time. In my case, they had asked OTP for around 50 Percent orders only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
212
8
Expand
ankitmalhotra19972 wrote:

U people are uneducated if quality not good Then refuse to give otp They will have to cancel the order and refund you

Till now I didn’t face any issue..Now they are properly packed all items in single packet .

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
61
0
Expand
narenerkumar574 wrote:

They don’t ask for OTP every time. In my case, they had asked OTP for around 50 Percent orders only.

It’s not possible It’s companys protocol to follow these I am buying vegetables as long as Jiomart started in my area But they everytime ask for otp

Missing
Deal Captain
5,029
8065
121
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Why is Motabhai so obsessed with onions ?
rolleyes

Kuch nahi hai to sukhi roti , pyaj aur namak laughing

Missing
Deal Captain
5,029
8065
121
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Vo Mota bhai hai smile

Wahi to batana chah raha hu bhai..
Mota bhai bol rahe ki hamara paisa lene ke bad..
hamare pas onion khareedne ke paise bi nahi bachege..
isliye ham logo ke halat ka khayal rakhte hue
sukhi roti ke sath khane ke liye onion saste me de rele hai.. laughing

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3086
94
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Wahi to batana chah raha hu bhai..
Mota bhai bol rahe ki hamara paisa lene ke bad..
hamare pas onion khareedne ke paise bi nahi bachege..
isliye ham logo ke halat ka khayal rakhte hue
sukhi roti ke sath khane ke liye onion saste me de rele hai.. laughing

Hahaha smile stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Apke msg me bahut dard tha laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
130
0
k.sreenivas wrote:

I ordered Horlicks jio mart ,expired date just 40 days left, 1kg box, worst customer service

i got february packaged horlicks. still have 6months to use.

Missing
Deal Colonel
1,459
38397
309

How to check jiomart wallet? I am not seeing any wallet option when using Jiomart. Only thing it shows Rel one points, but there too balance is 0. Infact, it doesn’t even credit Rel One points in my account, despite placing orders worth 10K+ so far.
Isn’t it suppose to give 1 pt per Rs 200 worth order?

Missing
Deal Cadet
309
588
2
Black_Knight wrote:

How to check jiomart wallet? I am not seeing any wallet option when using Jiomart. Only thing it shows Rel one points, but there too balance is 0. Infact, it doesn’t even credit Rel One points in my account, despite placing orders worth 10K+ so far.
Isn’t it suppose to give 1 pt per Rs 200 worth order?

Update app and check ..

Missing
Deal Colonel
1,459
38397
309
Expand
Goody wrote:

Update app and check ..

Ohh, jiomart app bhi aa gaya, and going by your response i am assuming jiomart wallet is only visible on app. Correct me if i have misunderstood.

Edit – Not seeing jiomart wallet option on app also, can someone share screenshot of how or where it appears on jiomart app? Or any other criteria needed to have that wallet

Missing
Deal Cadet
309
588
2
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Ohh, jiomart app bhi aa gaya, and going by your response i am assuming jiomart wallet is only visible on app. Correct me if i have misunderstood.

Edit – Not seeing jiomart wallet option on app also, can someone share screenshot of how or where it appears on jiomart app? Or any other criteria needed to have that wallet

Add some items then proceed to pay …there u will see payment options

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Worst experience , in my order 8 items r missing order dated 20 july, 20
But no resolution yet

Missing
Deal Cadet
309
588
2
kocharrsc4587 wrote:

Worst experience , in my order 8 items r missing order dated 20 july, 20
But no resolution yet

I placed order on 4th September and it’s showing shipped till now since 5th September….delivery boy not talking call…worst experience

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
2
kocharrsc4587 wrote:

Worst experience , in my order 8 items r missing order dated 20 july, 20
But no resolution yet

Today I got refund money in jiowallet for order placed in July. Every week I keep sending emails and call customer care and finally got refund. Actual refund claimed is 60 but they credited 200 in jiomart wallet

Missing