Hot Deal [Contest] Group of the Month - Win Dimes

3886°
5,530
29568
1010

Hi All,

We are now migrated to Groups from channel.

Ref to this thread for more info
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Let me just highlight few main features of Groups before i share more about contest.

https://www.desidime.com/...ps

1. All group owners can now add (max 3) dimers to their group as co-owner. And they will have equal rights to add deals to that group.
2. Send broadcast (App) notification for deals added to their channel.
3. Update group images, check added deals, number of deals added etc.

Before going forward let me explain in brief as how it works.

One group can be created by any dimer who has more than 100 karma.
Everyday hundreds of deals are added to forum and picking up best of the lot is difficult.
And there comes the experience of Dimers who know which deal is good, bad, best or loot.
And they add it to their group and all group subscribers will receive alerts via whatsapp, desidime app, sms, email, web notification.

How to Follow Group

One Dimer can subscribe to multiple groups.

To follow any group Just visit below url
https://www.desidime.com/...ps

You can search for groups with name, their hotness, by total deals added, and by total subscribers.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601566/medium/4835411xbWlRK9.png?1578460031

Then to start receiving alerts open any group
click follow and check your preferred options from the check list.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601567/medium/4835411NP3Dsm6.png?1578460034

Along with this we will also have Contest.

Group of the Month Contest

Rules are simple. Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.

So for this month we will have contest starting today till 31st March.
And from April onwards we will have it every month starting from 1st till the end of the month.

Revised Prizes (Sept 2020)

1st Prize 300 Dimes (will be selected by Admin team)
2nd Prize 250 Dimes (Group which has highest hotness)
3rd Prize 200 Dimes (Group which has 2nd highest hotness)
4th Prize 150 Dimes (Group which has 3rd highest hotness)

There will be one special 200 Dimes prize for the dimer who’s deal gets added the most in overall groups.

Suppose if 1 group has 1 owner & multiple co-owners.
Then owners will have to decide and let us know how much they want to distribute the prize money to their co-owners.
And accordingly prizes will be distributed.

Those who dont have their groups, they can create it from here.
https://www.desidime.com/...ps
and let us know if you are facing any problems while creating or understanding it.

So all the best everyone.

302 Comments  |  
59 Dimers
  • Sort By
13
9870
143

What about co-owner being Nigel or member of admin panel

5,530
29568
1010
Admin
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Fix it : Cannot open this url.

is it the edit group option ?
or any other url

22,627
57948
1466
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

is it the edit group option ?
or any other url

Grp link which u mentioned in post is not opening via app or msite.

13
9870
143
bumblefoot wrote:

@THE_Beast its complete on owner, if he wants to share rewards with their co-owner.

And bro is there any limit for dimer being the co-owner of number of groups?

I means a dimer can become co-owner of how many groups?

22,627
57948
1466

Secondly, personally I hate this hotness feature in channels bcoz just to increase channel hotness and to reach on top, many channel owners send alert for normal deals and in result, subscribers inbox gets fully spammed.

Nothing against any channel owners, this is just my view so I commented.

5,530
29568
1010
Admin
Expand
THE_Beast wrote:

And bro is there any limit for dimer being the co-owner of number of groups?

I means a dimer can become co-owner of how many groups?

Max is 5.

5,530
29568
1010
Admin
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Secondly, personally I hate this hotness feature in channels bcoz just to increase channel hotness and to reach on top, many channel owners send alert for normal deals and in result, subscribers inbox gets fully spammed.

Nothing against any channel owners, this is just my view so I commented.

that is just one factor which is considered for hotness. But there are many other things which help to increase hotness of groups. eg views, clickouts and more.

2
13863
144

Less price distribution this time sad

5,530
29568
1010
Admin
bbonus wrote:

Less price distribution this time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

earlier we use to run it for selected months only. Now its going to be every month. So one can win multiple times once they reach top.

163
25901
791
Moderator
Winners (March)

1st – @sANyAmG
2nd – @indianhunter
3rd – @bbonus

Congratulations!!!

In case you guys have co-owners and would like to distribute the prize money then let us know by tomorrow.

237
34281
225
Nigel wrote:
Winners (March)

1st – @sANyAmG
2nd – @indianhunter
3rd – @bbonus

Congratulations!!!

In case you guys have co-owners and would like to distribute the prize money then let us know by tomorrow.

thank you

48
13355
164
Nigel wrote:
Winners (March)

1st – @sANyAmG
2nd – @indianhunter
3rd – @bbonus

Congratulations!!!

In case you guys have co-owners and would like to distribute the prize money then let us know by tomorrow.

Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.
My group is on top since 15-16th march

5,891
28524
185
Expand
ujjwalgarg wrote:

Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.
My group is on top since 15-16th march

+1

0
28462
158
Expand
ujjwalgarg wrote:

Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.
My group is on top since 15-16th march

Also my grp is at 2nd place since last 15 days @Nigel on which parameters u declare winners here?

48
13355
164
Expand
CR7 wrote:

Also my grp is at 2nd place since last 15 days @Nigel on which parameters u declare winners here?

No reply from any admin
Seems no criteria for choosing these winners
@Nigel @azzuridd

0
258
5

I think it’s not for us . 😅😅 Galat jagah aa Gaye .😁😁

756
7698
68
Admin
Expand
ujjwalgarg wrote:

No reply from any admin
Seems no criteria for choosing these winners
@Nigel @azzuridd

Hi… I think we took complete hotness over the last month…(there was a change in the calculation of hotness in the previous month)
However, I will recheck the complete criteria and get back to you guys by 12 tomo…

48
13355
164
Expand
azzuridd wrote:

Hi… I think we took complete hotness over the last month…(there was a change in the calculation of hotness in the previous month)
However, I will recheck the complete criteria and get back to you guys by 12 tomo…

Sir acc to rules winners selection criteria is Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.

0
28462
158
Expand
ujjwalgarg wrote:

Sir acc to rules winners selection criteria is Group with highest hotness at the end of the contest will get the reward.

Yeah +1

Missing