Hot Deal Convert Google play balance into Paytm cash / Get 30 RS free on First transaction using Gpay on Google play (Proof added)

1234°
0
100% OFF 30.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
Convert Google play balance into Paytm cash / Get 30 RS free on First transaction using Gpay on Google play (Proof added)
Deal Expired

You can convert Your play balance into Paytm @ 40% charges. Which is lower than other apps (Rating 4.1*)

First of all download This app from play store

point_righthttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
point_rightNow click here Then settings>>Select Gmail (Same as Paytm)>>put paytm number & save it

point_right How to convert?
    Tap on any note (10rs not available) & Pay using play balance.
    Note You’ll get the amount on your paytm wallet after 50hours.

point_right How to get 30 RS free paytm cash?
     This offer only available on First ever transaction using Gpay on Google play.
     Pay using Google pay UPI instead of play balance at the time payment.
     You’ll get a scratch card of 50rs which will unlock after 7 days.
point_right Paytm cash proof

Expired 10 months
41 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
103
1501
12

Less than 40% anyone?

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
B3A5T wrote:

Less than 40% anyone?

Most app charges 50%. This is the lowest.

Missing
Deal Newbie
152
84
3

So we have to pay directly using google pay in this app or we have to add money first in play store?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
586
14

i have 5000 in my google play balance.any way to convert

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
rishavkwatra920506 wrote:

So we have to pay directly using google pay in this app or we have to add money first in play store?

Directly pay in-app.

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
chiragrhj04391 wrote:

i have 5000 in my google play balance.any way to convert

Select 500 note & convert 10 Time. smile If charges are not a problem for you.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
374
3

.

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
168
2

It’s against Google’s t&c. App reported.

Missing
Analyst
3,594
6698
63
ShivaSarkar wrote:

It’s against Google’s t&c. App reported.

What makes this app against google t&c.. Just curious

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
809
4
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Most app charges 50%. This is the lowest.

withdrawal time?

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
809
4
ShivaSarkar wrote:

It’s against Google’s t&c. App reported.

Most of the tricks in desidime are like this. I think you should not “waste” time here.

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

withdrawal time?

After 50h hours, paytm cash will be transferred.

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
809
4
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

After 50h hours, paytm cash will be transferred.

3 days.
Once i used same type of app.
1st withdraw successs
2nd withdraw app removed from play store. someone reported. nothing got.
lost 500 (would got 250)

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

3 days.
Once i used same type of app.
1st withdraw successs
2nd withdraw app removed from play store. someone reported. nothing got.
lost 500 (would got 250)

I converted 5 time’s total (50×4 + 200). 4 time got my payment within 20min of passing 50hours. Once didn’t got in time because 50h passed at midnight so they credited after 10A.M. Their support team is very responsive.

Missing
Shopping Friend
503
9030
139
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

3 days.
Once i used same type of app.
1st withdraw successs
2nd withdraw app removed from play store. someone reported. nothing got.
lost 500 (would got 250)

I use this Credit Converter app

customer service also good.

@SandipxDip did you use multiple GooglePay account & same bank register number or different bank account ?

Missing
Shopping Friend
503
9030
139
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

I converted 5 time’s total (50×4 + 200). 4 time got my payment within 20min of passing 50hours. Once didn’t got in time because 50h passed at midnight so they credited after 10A.M. Their support team is very responsive.

Today morning, i got my Paytm cash 7:13 AM.

https://i.imgur.com/eQWFqJ5.jpg

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

I use this Credit Converter app

customer service also good.

@SandipxDip did you use multiple GooglePay account & same bank register number or different bank account ?

Yes, multiple GooglePay accounts + bank account, Mobile no, email everything was different.
And Play store signed email & GooglePay email should be same otherwise we can’t link UPI id. (Tried once got some error)

Missing
Shopping Friend
503
9030
139
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Yes, multiple GooglePay accounts + bank account, Mobile no, email everything was different.
And Play store signed email & GooglePay email should be same otherwise we can’t link UPI id. (Tried once got some error)

ok, i change my GooglePay email id but register with same bank register mobile number.

Google Play store offer again showing on offer section but not paid yet.

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

ok, i change my GooglePay email id but register with same bank register mobile number.

Google Play store offer again showing on offer section but not paid yet.

Maybe it’ll be a risk to try! Because GooglePay scratch card will be unlocked after 7 days.

Missing
Shopping Friend
503
9030
139
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Maybe it’ll be a risk to try! Because GooglePay scratch card will be unlocked after 7 days.

yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
908
5

VU and KG to OP….Got the money exactly at 51st hour..

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
374
3
undertaker007 wrote:

VU and KG to OP….Got the money exactly at 51st hour..

Same here

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
undertaker007 wrote:

VU and KG to OP….Got the money exactly at 51st hour..

Thanks 🙂

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
432
5

Working, received exactly after 51 hours.

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
432
5

Now tell me how to get google play balance for free? 😄

Missing
Deal Subedar
647
1768
22
SandipxDip wrote:

App removed from play store now. Download from here if required
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.apkpure.com/cred...

I still have the app installed but now while trying to convert google play balance it gives error.

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2825
31
Expand
TheAce wrote:

I still have the app installed but now while trying google play balance it gives error.

Yeah just Saw. Dropped a message to CC, waiting for their reply. But I feel it can’t be fixed anymore.

Missing