Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Cred Pay Rupay Card - Upto 250 cashback on Swiggy, Jiomart, Yatra, Dunzo, Vodafone, Urban Company, Licious, Pizza Hut, Supr Daily, Meatigo, Fresh2Home, Dotpe, ixigo, Curefit, Dineout, Gaana, Boat, Chai Point

Cred Pay Rupay Card - Upto 250 cashback on Swiggy, Jiomart, Yatra, Dunzo, Vodafone, Urban Company, Licious, Pizza Hut, Supr Daily, Meatigo, Fresh2Home, Dotpe, ixigo, Curefit, Dineout, Gaana, Boat, Chai Point

1463°
250
50% OFF 500.0
Pro Blogger
abhishek012

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Cred Pay – upto 250 cashback (Min. Rs 30 cashback/txn) on Swiggy, Jiomart, Yatra, Dunzo, Vodafone, Urban Company, Licious, Pizza Hut, Supr Daily, Meatigo, Fresh2Home, Dotpe, ixigo, Curefit, Dineout, Gaana, Boat, Chai Point amongst 500+ other leading merchant apps & websites using RuPay Credit Card:

Offer valid 13th April to 12th May, 2022.

Redemption Process:

  • Visit any of your favorite online apps listed below & make a transaction of Rs.250 & above:
  • Swiggy, Jiomart, Yatra, Dunzo, Vodafone, Urban Company, Licious, Pizza Hut, Supr Daily, Meatigo, Fresh2Home, Dotpe, ixigo, Curefit, Dineout, Gaana, Boat, Chai Point amongst 500+ other leading merchant apps & websites.
  • On the payment checkout page, select CRED Pay as your payment mode & proceed to click on the displayed CRED offer for RuPay Credit Cards
  • Make payment with your RuPay Credit Card saved on CRED Pay. If card has not been saved previously, then add & save your RuPay Credit Card details before making payment

Terms & Conditions:

  • Valid 5 times per card/month.
  • Min. cashback is Rs. 30/txn.
  • Upon successful transaction, you can claim your cashback from the rewards section on the CRED app. Thereon your Cashback will be processed directly to your RuPay Credit Card by CRED within 7 days of your transaction
  • Maximum 5 transactions allowed per RuPay Credit Card during the duration of the promo
  • Valid for transactions made with RuPay Credit Cards on CRED Pay from 13 April 2022 to 12 May 2022.

Apply the offer on CRED Pay payment page, before payment:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759345/medium/Screenshot_20220414-021732.jpg?1649883526

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759346/medium/Screenshot_20220414-021806.jpg?1649883550

Expired

Deal Wiki

102 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

In short 1st line missing is you need Rupay credit card..

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
tomriddle wrote:

Who giving Rupay CC?

RuPay credit card available on SBI Card, HDFC, ICICI, Federal bank, Yes bank, BOB, PNB and all other public sector banks.

Axis IndianOIL RuPay CC coming soon.

Kotak bank currently offer RuPay CC for defence personal, Kotak will soon launch new RuPay CC for all customers.

Also try Paisabazaar FD based virtual RuPay CC - https://www.desidime.com/deals/paisabazaar-fd-b...

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Yes, but you didn’t even post a new topic on the launch. How come you missed it?? stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

I need a proof that someone got the card and then I’ll post.

By the way one person said in twitter he got ICICI RuPay credit card, that too 8 months ago but he is not interested to share the card masked image proof. 😀

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Mine is premium salary account. I will talk to them today. Thanks

Ok then you will 100% get RuPay Platinum debit card, just try 3 or 4 times if they denied.

Also force them and told them your friends are already get ICICI RuPay debit card.

Salary account holders also card is free.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
UniqueDimer wrote:

What’s the minimum payment that needs to be paid for this Cred Pay RuPay CC offer?
Also, how much Cred Coins do we need to burn for this offer redemption? Seems, we’ll get scratch cards for this offer.

Visit any of your favorite online apps listed below & make a transaction of Rs.250 & above.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
ashish9312 wrote:

In short 1st line missing is you need Rupay credit card..

See the RuPay logo image on deal post.

Headline support only few characters. 😀

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

See the RuPay logo image on deal post.

Headline support only few characters. 😀

Yes so instead of writing so many vendors you could add req rupay cc as many like me wouldn’t just see the logo and think about it.. still you can edit plus1🏼

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
ashish9312 wrote:

Yes so instead of writing so many vendors you could add req rupay cc as many like me wouldn’t just see the logo and think about it.. still you can edit plus1🏼

Very few characters showing on DD home page, Headline will get spoiled by adding RuPay credit card. 😜
Anyways DD is promoting my deal, They would know better what they are doing. 😀

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Well, it says UPTO ₹250; I wonder what cashback we actually are getting!😅

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Anyone Recently got sbi simply save rupay card?
Apart from the member whom @abhishek012 mentioned.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Ok then you will 100% get RuPay Platinum debit card, just try 3 or 4 times if they denied.

Also force them and told them your friends are already get ICICI RuPay debit card.

Salary account holders also card is free.

Is there any issue/annual charges on icici rupay card?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Now someone tell me where/which/how to get a rupay cc

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Is there any issue/annual charges on icici rupay card?

your salary account na ? Salary acc free.

Saving account – no issue charges and annual Rs177 charge.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Anyone Recently got sbi simply save rupay card?
Apart from the member whom @abhishek012 mentioned.

Card is already live. So, why you want to know ? contact SBI Card support and apply.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Flying4 wrote:

Well, it says UPTO ₹250; I wonder what cashback we actually are getting!😅

Min. cashback is Rs. 30/txn (So, Rs30 guarantee cashback).

Valid 5 times per card/month.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Dr.disrespect wrote:

Now someone tell me where/which/how to get a rupay cc

BOB RuPay Credit Card is LTFhttps://www.desidime.com/deals/bob-life-time-fr...

You guys should try BOB RuPay Premier & RuPay Eazy card (Life Time Free).

If you get BOB Visa then easily change to RuPay or also send mail after kyc to issue you BOB RuPay CC.

@tomriddle;

or try Paisabazaar FD based virtual RuPay Credit card - https://www.desidime.com/deals/paisabazaar-fd-b...

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

your salary account na ? Salary acc free.

Saving account – no issue charges and annual Rs177 charge.

Cc saying, i am using higher end debit card and i am not eligible for lower end rupay card

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Cc saying, i am using higher end debit card and i am not eligible for lower end rupay card

Which higher end debit card you used ?

In fact ICICI RuPay also issue higher end debit cards like RuPay Coral debit card, RuPay Rubyx debit card and RuPay Sapphiro debit card.

Anyways contact again ICICI bank, talk to any other customer executive, Those people say anything for visa promotion. 😀

Personally I got the card after the third try but some lucky people also got after first try.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Card is already live. So, why you want to know ? contact SBI Card support and apply.

No bro. Cc guys told me card is not live sob

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Xtreme1319 wrote:

No bro. Cc guys told me card is not live sob

They are idiots, SBI support also told SBI BPCL RuPay CC is not live yet but i saw total 10+ people got SBI RuPay BPCL CC. 😀

Bank actually randomly issue any card network, Those idiots (SBI support executive) themselves do not know which card network is being issued.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

@Xtreme1319 You can also try SBI Yatra RuPay-JCB CC - https://www.desidime.com/deals/yatra-sbi-rupay-...

This card was available in mastercard network but now mastercard is ban.

Even now also I called them. They r saying simply save rupay not available 🤣

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Even now also I called them. They r saying simply save rupay not available 🤣

Told them, customers are already got RuPay Simply Save.

Also RuPay Simply Save variant mentioned on SBI Card website - https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs...

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Delete

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

RuPay credit card available on SBI Card, HDFC, ICICI, Federal bank, Yes bank, BOB, PNB and all other public sector banks.

Axis IndianOIL RuPay CC coming soon.

Kotak bank currently offer RuPay CC for defence personal, Kotak will soon launch new RuPay CC for all customers.

Also try Paisabazaar FD based virtual RuPay CC - https://www.desidime.com/deals/paisabazaar-fd-b...

Can we request additional rupay CC and still keep Visa/mastercard as well from a bank/cc provider ? @abhishek012

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Can we request additional rupay CC and still keep Visa/mastercard as well from a bank/cc provider ? @abhishek012

SBI Card issue total 3 credit cards.

BOB also issue 2 CC, already 1 user have 2 different variant BOB CC.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone tried it? How much are we actually getting? I know 30 is guaranteed, but if average is more, that would be more attractive.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Knight11 wrote:

Anyone tried it? How much are we actually getting? I know 30 is guaranteed, but if average is more, that would be more attractive.

Dnt know but last time everyone use Jiomart order and cashback was instantly credited to your card and then cancel your Jiomart order, full refund will credit to your card. 😀

Try this trick. Hope it will still work. 😬

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Dnt know but last time everyone use Jiomart order and cashback was instantly credited to your card and then cancel your Jiomart order, full refund will credit to your card. 😀

Try this trick. Hope it will still work. 😬

I am planning to use on country delight. It gives upto 50 offer on 150 (any card) and upto 250 offer on 250 (rupay card). So, wondering which one is better.

Cant cancel here.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

All 😜

Last time i used RuPay CC on Intermiles via CredPay in January month.

Which Bank Card And Variant? 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply