Hot Deal
Desidime Exclusive- Get upto 34% off on your Flight booking through HappyEasygo

Desidime Exclusive- Get upto 34% off on your Flight booking through HappyEasygo

613°
Community Angel
Floriya
Admin

https://www.happyeasygo.com

Desidime Exclusive- Get upto 15% off on your Flight booking through HappyEasygo

1. Use Code- DDHEGN15 & get15% Discount (up to Rs.500) on your flights booking with HappyEasyGo.
Valid till 31st May 2022.

  • Use code to Get 15% Discount (up to Rs.500) on your flights booking with HappyEasyGo.
  • The coupon will be expired on 31st May 2022.
  • The coupon can only be used once per person.
  • Customers must log in when using this code.

2. Use code- DDHEG7 and get Flat Rs.680 Off (34% off) on all flights booking.
Valid till 31st May 2022.

  • Book flight with HappyEasyGo & get Flat Rs.680 Off (34% off) on minimum booking amount Rs 2000 on all flights booking.
  • Offer valid for all user (Web & App & M-site)
  • Offer not combinable with any other offers.
  • The coupon will be expired on 31st May 2022.


Expiring In 8 days
20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Good if booking amount is below Rs 2500

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
MisterTea wrote:

Good if booking amount is below Rs 2500

I don’t think there are any flight tickets under 2.5k nowadays post March’22.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I don’t think there any any flight tickets under 2.5k nowadays post March’22.

Yeah I am not seeing next 3 weeks flights less than 4k itself

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I don’t think there any any flight tickets under 2.5k nowadays post March’22.

Delhi to Lucknow available at Rs 2490 for economy class for many days in month of June and later on. We can still have such fares on specific routes and on specific days bro.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How was the specific figure of 680 decided?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Post March my route fare increased three times…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Better offers at Goibibo

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
MisterTea wrote:

Delhi to Lucknow available at Rs 2490 for economy class for many days in month of June and later on. We can still have such fares on specific routes and on specific days bro.

The minimum fare for this route is 5k. Don’t know where you can see 2.5k
@insta_vicky

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
MisterTea wrote:

Delhi to Lucknow available at Rs 2490 for economy class for many days in month of June and later on. We can still have such fares on specific routes and on specific days bro.

If u find for similar priced in Chennai to Hyderabad route dm me pls pray

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

The minimum fare for this route is 5k. Don’t know where you can see 2.5k
@insta_vicky

Just checked for June.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762438/medium/Screenshot_2022-04-26-17-40-42-79_49b96b5fbae0d12a18edc4a3afe0dfd9.jpg?1650975062

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
MisterTea wrote:

Just checked for June.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762438/medium/Screenshot_2022-04-26-17-40-42-79_49b96b5fbae0d12a18edc4a3afe0dfd9.jpg?1650975062

Always check on CT for verifying airfares.

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

If u find for similar priced in Chennai to Hyderabad route dm me pls pray

3628 is lowest on that route (Chennai to Hyderabad)

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Always check CT for verifying airfares.

CT is also offering same fare for the month of June. Just verified. Ideally for verifying fares it’s best to visit airlines website itself.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
MisterTea wrote:

CT is also offering same fare for the month of June. Just verified. Ideally for verifying fares it’s best to visit airlines website itself.

Still not able to view any fares under 2.5k for the month of June. sad

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

wts the best offer on flights currently ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

DDHEG7 GAVE 2700 INSTANT OFF ON 18000. However, convenience of Rs. 1600 at last makes HEG too bad. Booked via cleartrip because it shows final price before last payment step and was cheaper with CDDFLIGHT coupon, and also gives 50 flipkart supercoins

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi planning to go to Goa. Are there any offers ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
arunayanduri1976779 wrote:

Hi planning to go to Goa. Are there any offers ?

Book through cleartrip with ctapp coupon + flipkart supercoins. Which month u r planning to book for goa?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
gowthamdg57 wrote:

Book through cleartrip with ctapp coupon + flipkart supercoins. Which month u r planning to book for goa?

planning in 2nd week of june

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply