Hot Deal Easyday - Milk at the price of water ( 1Lt. @ ₹20, 500Ml @ ₹10)

1592°
Deal Baba
69
11602
45
Easyday  - Milk at the price of water ( 1Lt. @ ₹20, 500Ml @ ₹10)
Deal Expired

https://www.easyd...n/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/558416/original/IMG_20190328_154435.JPG?1553768173

Expired almost 2 years
82 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
131
204
7

available at my location but it’s 2km far so can they provide home delivery?

153
25776
791
Moderator

Only Delhi NCR ?

50
600
3
Expand
agada wrote:

Yes @big Bazaar

Means I have to visit big bazaar or available online for home delivery ??

223
268
1

Available in my location but what to do pls explain the offer as it is asking for rs 999 for membership

299
1271
17
Nigel wrote:

Only Delhi NCR ?

It’s available in Bangalore & Hyderabad as per my knowledge and I am daily using of this offer in my location since 2 months @Nigel

204
4739
56
Expand
dashmesh wrote:

Great for ap peoples I wish if it also in punjab

Yes chandrababunaidu is doing wonderful job here grinning

80
20
1
Expand
dontwastetime wrote:

Yes chandrababunaidu is doing wonderful job here grinning

Yea btw which brand’s mineral water they provide

204
4739
56
Expand
dashmesh wrote:

Yea btw which brand’s mineral water they provide

Not of any brand they’ll build a mineral water plant. Better let us end this discussion here it’s going  somewhere else.

80
20
1
Expand
dontwastetime wrote:

Not of any brand they’ll build a mineral water plant. Better let us end this discussion here it’s going  somewhere else.

Ok enjoy the facility plus1

299
1271
17
aroram562860 wrote:

Available in my location but what to do pls explain the offer as it is asking for rs 999 for membership

@aroram562860 u need to pay 999 for their exclusive membership which is valid for 1 year/Shopping limit of 50k per year with an flat 10% discount on allmost items in their stores with few exclusion items like ghee, oil and packed sugar…,


u need to visit the store daily to take maximum of 1 litre milk at discounted price and payment needs to be done with future pay wallet registered with same mobile number as that of their exclusive membership registered mobile number

every day, I am paying 50 Rs for 1 litre milk daily and getting 30 as cashback after 7 days in return as part of this milk offer, the cash back amount will be credited tour future pay wallet only and u can reuse it for ur next purchases at their stores

27
959
21
Expand
murari333 wrote:

@aroram562860 u need to pay 999 for their exclusive membership which is valid for 1 year/Shopping limit of 50k per year with an flat 10% discount on allmost items in their stores with few exclusion items like ghee, oil and packed sugar…, u need to visit the store daily to take maximum of 1 litre milk at discounted price and payment needs to be done with future pay wallet registered with same mobile number as that of their exclusive membership registered mobile number every day, I am paying 50 Rs for 1 litre milk daily and getting 30 as cashback after 7 days in return as part of this milk offer, the cash back amount will be credited tour future pay wallet only and u can reuse it for ur next purchases at their stores

@aroram562860 u will also receive Rs 100 in future pay for next 5 months and also Rs 500 shopping free when u take easyday membership card , so in one way membership card is free.

117
253
0
dontwastetime wrote:

20 Ltr mineral water can is 2rs for us wink

भाई Pura jara detail me batao. English kamzor hai Hamari. Hamare address pe delivery show kar raha hai. Please help karein. 999rs dene ke bad kya milega. Please madad karein

51
276
7

In Hyderabad Big bazzar , Heritage toned milk is available . (No need of 999₹ easyday membership). Last 2-3 months each visit i buy 3-4 sachets of 500ml milk @ ₹ 22 and get back ₹10 cash back per sachet.
I used to have Heritage Fresh member ship last year. but no longer go there.
once in 10 days go to Big bazzar . otherewise go to Reliance Fresh near by (1.5 km) . much cheaper than Heriatge fresh/ Ratnadeep etc (which are next door)

51
104
1
Expand
murari333 wrote:

It’s available in Bangalore & Hyderabad as per my knowledge and I am daily using of this offer in my location since 2 months @Nigel

The subscription they are charging is for monthly…?

Missing