Hot Deal May Offer :Extra up to ₹150 Off on Groceries with super coins

1054°
Moderator
7,027
63340
334
67 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
75
522
6

For me it shows this reward is not available for you

7,027
63340
334
Moderator
agada wrote:

For me it shows this reward is not available for you

please check when the offers are live

50
20
0

For the second offer please don’t forget this:
“The Offer will commence at 00:00 Hrs 8th May to 23:59 Hrs 31st May 2021”

367
1086
15

Rs. 150 off shows content not found sad

194
1164
15
agada wrote:

For me it shows this reward is not available for you

For me too

7,027
63340
334
Moderator
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

When will they live?

1 .The Offer will commence at 00:00 Hrs 1st May to 23:59 Hrs 31st May 2021
2 .The Offer will commence at 00:00 Hrs 8th May to 23:59 Hrs 31st May 2021

77
1271
6
Expand
Censuresh wrote:

1 .The Offer will commence at 00:00 Hrs 1st May to 23:59 Hrs 31st May 2021
2 .The Offer will commence at 00:00 Hrs 8th May to 23:59 Hrs 31st May 2021

As per the 1st point, it must get activated now but it’s not.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681896/medium/Screenshot_2021-05-01-07-45-33-840_com.flipkart.android.jpg?1619835356

7,027
63340
334
Moderator
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

As per the 1st point, it must get activated now but it’s not.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681896/medium/Screenshot_2021-05-01-07-45-33-840_com.flipkart.android.jpg?1619835356

It may not be available for all users

107
268
2
gudgud wrote:

Content not found

Same error for me. Someone able to claim it?

194
1164
15
Expand
unleashed wrote:

Same error for me. Someone able to claim it?

Able to claim in one account where I don’t have grocery pass

107
268
2
Expand
mitu-ag wrote:

Able to claim in one account where I don’t have grocery pass

Ok, thanks. I have grocery pass in my account. This might be causing this issue. Anyways ordered with grocery pass.

1
1272
12

Now able to claim morning it was showing content not found
Now claimed
great deal

194
1164
15
Unofficialadmin wrote:

Now able to claim morning it was showing content not found
Now claimed
great deal

Do you had grocery pass too in same account?

2,834
19341
34
FLIPKART GROCERY OFFER

1. Claim Extra ₹150 Off on Groceries for 30 Supercoins : https://www.flipkart.com/plus-offer-summary/210...

2. Extra 250 off on 3000₹ Cart (Auto applied)buy more save more offer : https://www.flipkart.com/all/pr?sid=all&offer=n...

3. HDFC : 10% off on 2000+ orders

4. Big Benefits : Some items are @ ₹1 only (Almond, Ghee, Aata etc.) add all from Below link and then add other things.

https://www.flipkart.com/madhur-sugar/p/itmevjg...
https://www.flipkart.com/happilo-100-natural-pr...

https://www.flipkart.com/toor-dal-split/p/itm30...

https://www.flipkart.com/priyagold-italiano-coo...

https://www.flipkart.com/pillsbury-chakki-fresh...

5. More offers applied as per product combination.

168
560
2

This reward is not applicable for you…. anyway VU….

58
110
0

again user specific

16
316
44

reward not available for you, flipkart does not love me sad

367
1086
15

It was coming content not found for me. I already posted in another thread 2 days back.

@homedimer Were you able to redeem it? Is it verified by you?

367
1086
15

was able to redeem now. VU

Missing