Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Flipkart Fake or Not fake Video Quiz, episode - 125 16 april 2021

898°
Delhi Capitals
1,648
16869
33

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Flipkart Fake or Not fake Video Quiz, episode – 125 16 april 2021

Question : a golf ball has 336 dimples?
Answer (i) not FAKE

Question : a human being has 18 ribs ?
Answer (ii) FAKE

Question : kironkher had suggested the title of the move dilwale dulhania le jayengey
Answer (iii) not FAKE

Expired

Deal Wiki

FIND FAKE OR NOT EPISODE IN MIDDLE/BETWEEN OF PREVIOUS EPISODE

25 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
105
962
7

Facing error… Only in 1 a/c, FnF Episode 125 is being displayed, out of 4 a/c..
And in that a/c also, no ques or ans displayed..
How to view this episode in other a/c

50
674
2
anilkumarn wrote:

Facing error… Only in 1 a/c, FnF Episode 125 is being displayed, out of 4 a/c..
And in that a/c also, no ques or ans displayed..
How to view this episode in other a/c

Same issue for me as well.

1,648
16869
33

question not coming, only listen 3 times then posted 🙏🙏

168
2492
37
anilkumarn wrote:

Facing error… Only in 1 a/c, FnF Episode 125 is being displayed, out of 4 a/c..
And in that a/c also, no ques or ans displayed..
How to view this episode in other a/c

No question issue here as well so Don’t play now even if displayed! pensive

206
2866
13

They have added video quality option which is now good

105
962
7
bankipad wrote:

They have added video quality option which is now good

Thats due to error.. Video quality, skip fwd/rev 10 sec will be displayed, but no ques/ans will be displayed. smile

8,740
25434
50
bankipad wrote:

They have added video quality option which is now good

No.. Once answerable video is up, that option will go away.. now we can even forward the video

206
2866
13
Expand
anilkumarn wrote:

Thats due to error.. Video quality, skip fwd/rev 10 sec will be displayed, but no ques/ans will be displayed. smile

There was no skip n fwd option, only 2 options showing video quality n 2nd episod

54
119
1
bankipad wrote:

They have added video quality option which is now good

And also prev/fwd options.. and finally no more rewards i guess.. joy

168
589
24

Can’t play evn a single video..pls ping me once flipkart solves the issue

50
1579
11

kya chakkar hai aaj? rolleyes
even posted in the wrong section? confused

133
4258
12

Finally FNF completed got 2×15sc and 3×5sc,,Thanks for answers bro

150
1042
4

Because of  glitch flipkart scrolling vigorously
My mobile :-
smile smile smile

1,618
14644
150

VU plus1

Today was very frustrating.

For some reason my aage kya question 2 answer wasn’t shown First time. Played 2 more times but 2nd question not locking

Atleast fake or not working fine now
437
4775
9
Total_Fun wrote:

VU plus1

Today was very frustrating.

For some reason my aage kya question 2 answer wasn’t shown First time. Played 2 more times but 2nd question not locking

Atleast fake or not working fine now

Keep playing, fir Aage Aage Dekhiye Hota Hai Kya… wink

I too played 3 times, but still same problem. And when I opened 4th time, it was seen with blue dots. So, opted directly for unlocking rewards. Won 5 SCs anyway after a lots of effort.

Missing