Hotness (July) Flipkart Tap & Win Offer

Hot Deal (July) Flipkart Tap & Win Offer

770°
  • 5418 Views
  • 38 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Brigadier
79,513
92764
1274

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623136/medium/67512286216420959.png?1593520512

Expiring In 18 days

Deal Wiki

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623136/original/67512286216420959.png?1593520512

37 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
3,217
5420
86

nothing visible bro… and no link… did you forget something… wink

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
3,217
5420
86
beastboy wrote:

nothing visible bro… and no link… did you forget something… wink

Deal Wiki me sab dikh raha hai..Thanks Bro… VU plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
223
1

No one knows when it will come n when it goes from added accounts

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
31
0

Last month 4 coupons ek item pe lagaye thee plus magic pin se voucher liye thee Mazaa aa gaya tha

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
545
4
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Deal Wiki me sab dikh raha hai..Thanks Bro… VU plus1

Where is the link, i see only t&c

Missing
Deal Subedar
215
1877
15
Expand
happydealss wrote:

Yes. But how can user provide Deal wiki?

I think Deal Lieutenant and + Rank Users have “Deal wiki” feature ..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
3,217
5420
86
Expand
happydealss wrote:

Yes. But how can user provide Deal wiki?

Apna Bhai Deal Brigadier Hai… Has Special Privileges from Admin Team grinning

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
3,217
5420
86
Expand
deepsoni25 wrote:

I think Deal Lieutenant and + Rank Users have “Deal wiki” feature ..

Deal Lieutenant To Ham Bi Hai… I dont see an such feature available to me sunglasses

Missing
Deal Subedar
215
1877
15
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Deal Lieutenant To Ham Bi Hai… I dont see an such feature available to me sunglasses

Oh.. may be Sayd se Deal Captain ko hoga 😀 Kumar ko mila hai..

Missing
Perfectionist
1,680
62733
598
rajarew wrote:

Waiting eagerly for the links 🤑

Will not work now mostly.
They will give only in app

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4,454
37408
317
Expand
avgn wrote:

Will not work now mostly.
They will give only in app

U need to shop first in July in order to eligible for this offer , just like June offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
545
4
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

U need to shop first in July in order to eligible for this offer , just like June offer

I shopped in june but didnt get any such offer for next month

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
53
1
Bharath405 wrote:

No one knows when it will come n when it goes from added accounts

Yes, I was ready to order grocery & they removed coupons, when I saw today at night those coupons are back but 1₹ deals are missing

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
223
1
Expand
BaahubaIi wrote:

Yes, I was ready to order grocery & they removed coupons, when I saw today at night those coupons are back but 1₹ deals are missing

So u got coupons which gone in past this month?

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
53
1
Expand
Bharath405 wrote:

So u got coupons which gone in past this month?

June month coupons disappeared after 2nd week but appeared today

Missing
Deal Newbie
83
55
0

Flipkart is unreliable. They removed all coupons from my account and then the 100 off coupon I redeemed from timespoint was also wasted as order was cancelled by them. They do not credit back offers once redeemed.

Missing
Floting inactive