Hot Deal Free Fast Tag - Via Axisbank (No conv fee + Rs 200 deposit)

522°
200
100% OFF 0.0
  • 4762 Views
  • 45 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Referral link : 1
Deal Cadet
105
144
3
Free Fast Tag - Via Axisbank (No conv fee + Rs 200 deposit)
Deal Expired

https://etc.axisbank.co.in/ETC/LeadCreation/?sr...
Use below link to get free fast tag.

1. No convenience fee.
2. Rs. 200 security deposit.

Expired about 1 year
44 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
37584
588

Its not free exactly, i dont think you can get the security deposit that easily

85
223
3

Anyone done with Airtel thanks??? There is no option to check status. Money paid already but no confirmation no status. Just a payment successful.

32
1328
8
JokerCard wrote:

Anyone done with Airtel thanks??? There is no option to check status. Money paid already but no confirmation no status. Just a payment successful.

Yes I got it yesterday

181
1809
28

Don’t Buy from Paytm

Ordered on 25nov.. haven’t received yet.. they assigned the barcode, So that i can’t take from anywhere else… and kept on increasing delivery date from 28nov to 21 Dec..
Also, 75 deducted from my fasttag yesterday on chalagiri toll… Don’t know what to do.. contacted paytm.. they are still assuring delivery will happen in 2-3 days

0
6082
124
findmeadeal wrote:

It is free. Rs. 200 is refundable after 3 months.

Can you please enlighten more on this? Where is mentioned about refund of deposit?

85
223
3
Expand
androgame wrote:

Where would the refund come ?
P- I am not an axis bank account holder

Same question….it’s axis bank site…it we have to provide bank details???

105
144
3
Expand
JokerCard wrote:

Same question….it’s axis bank site…it we have to provide bank details???

No need of bank account with Axis bank. I bought it last night.

105
144
3
Expand
androgame wrote:

Where would the refund come ?
P- I am not an axis bank account holder

No need of bank account with Axis bank. I bought it last night.

105
2654
20
Dineshbabuv wrote:

Anyone suggest me which is the best and fast site to buy fasttag?

Best and Fast is buying it from Nearby POS like Banks, selected petrol pumps etc
But u asked Best and Fast Site:- at crunch time all takes minimum 7-14 days, max can’t say. Paytm is still best both usage in terms of usage and feasibility.

105
2654
20
Expand
androgame wrote:

Where would the refund come ?
P- I am not an axis bank account holder

They might refund to Fasttag Wallet itself. Thats seems only way adding it to customer fasttag wallet

87
392
4

Airtel Money is giving 150 cash back on 450 (100 charge+200 deposit+150balance). I have not found better offer online yet.

Still waiting for better offer.

111
8524
47
Expand
androgame wrote:

then how, when, where would refund come ?

I heard axis has the worst kind of cc for fastag! If money deducted twice or smthn, u r on ur own. So will suggest to go for better one’s

50
20
0

Guy’s any one get the Fasttag card via applying through axis Bank, ifv yes in how much time

112
1469
57
trivedineel462 wrote:

Airtel Money is giving 150 cash back on 450 (100 charge+200 deposit+150balance). I have not found better offer online yet.

Still waiting for better offer.

in hdfc bak. (100 fee, 200 deposit, 200 load).
100 cb on first load – so fee is overcome by this way.

5% cashback on loading via hdfc cards… (but there is convinience fee for using cards which is max 1.5% so net profit is 3.5 % on each loads….)
2.5% cahback on paying at tolls… upto march for all cards by govt.

120
1360
35

NEVER PURCHASE FROM AXIS BANK
I got Axis fast tag during purchase of new car, they have worst customer care and they fast tag website doesn’t work during recharge.
Trashed axis fastag and purchased Paytm.
No issues so far with Paytm fastag.

0
1143
5
JokerCard wrote:

Anyone done with Airtel thanks??? There is no option to check status. Money paid already but no confirmation no status. Just a payment successful.

i got order status confirmed after two days of placing order and just click on fasttag option in your airtel app there they show the status of the order.

57
146
9
Expand
androgame wrote:

+1

Go for paytm, though all fastags are same the convenience of easy and fast topups when required is a plus

I made mistake of buying HDFC fastag…one of the worst

The site doesn’t load on mobile and is very non user friendly to use even on most popular browsers

107
1039
7
chiraggyl170 wrote:

Don’t Buy from Paytm

Ordered on 25nov.. haven’t received yet.. they assigned the barcode, So that i can’t take from anywhere else… and kept on increasing delivery date from 28nov to 21 Dec..
Also, 75 deducted from my fasttag yesterday on chalagiri toll… Don’t know what to do.. contacted paytm.. they are still assuring delivery will happen in 2-3 days

@chiraggyl170
Can you please elaborate the issue ?
My understanding from your post is, you have not yet received the fastag but some one used your fastag at chalagiri toll. Is that right?

Missing