Hot Deal Get 350 on 500 rs shopping

304°
Missing
suspended
204
1077
12

http://www.ama...in
Amazon ₹350 Cashback On 500 Shopping
• First Of All Create a New Account
• (Get ₹200 Cashback On 500) (Get ₹100 Cashback On 500)
• Now Do Min. ₹35 Recharge / Bill Payment Get 35₹ Cashback In 30min + ₹50 Shopping

Expired 9 months
20 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

It’s only 250. 100 on 1st order + 100 on specific category purchase + 50 on recharge

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4396
64
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Please explain


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588415/original/Amazon_Cashback.png?1569905362

1. 200 via new user
2. 100 off on first order
3. 100 via email gift card
4. 200 via category specific (200*5 coupons)
5. 100 via Amazon Assistant
6. 100 On 500 (Category Specific)

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
56
0
Expand
malikcool wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588415/original/Amazon_Cashback.png?1569905362

1. 200 via new user
2. 100 off on first order
3. 100 via email gift card
4. 200 via category specific (200*5 coupons)
5. 100 via Amazon Assistant
6. 100 On 500 (Category Specific)

when you created a/c, if create now will i get all rolleyes

Missing
Coupon Hunter
386
2640
32
Expand
malikcool wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588415/original/Amazon_Cashback.png?1569905362

1. 200 via new user
2. 100 off on first order
3. 100 via email gift card
4. 200 via category specific (200*5 coupons)
5. 100 via Amazon Assistant
6. 100 On 500 (Category Specific)

how to get 200 for new user?

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4396
64
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

how to get 200 for new user?

Bro there was an offer some days back around 10-12 where if we recharge for 35 or more we will get the new user coupon (50% off upto 200)

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Blease help me bro how to get 200 for new user? I created new account but not show 50 %up to 200

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
203
4
Expand
malikcool wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588415/original/Amazon_Cashback.png?1569905362

1. 200 via new user
2. 100 off on first order
3. 100 via email gift card
4. 200 via category specific (200*5 coupons)
5. 100 via Amazon Assistant
6. 100 On 500 (Category Specific)

Ye amazon assistant offer kya hai bhai

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
203
4
jainyashish226845 wrote:

It’s only 250. 100 on 1st order + 100 on specific category purchase + 50 on recharge

100 on first order k liye koi offer collect karna padta hai ya aise hi 100 mil jate hai

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4396
64
Expand
avashisth wrote:

Ye amazon assistant offer kya hai bhai

It’s a chrome extension provided by Amazon. So there was an offer if we installed it we get 100 cashback on products value worth more than 500.

Missing
Deal Subedar
451
2682
21
Expand
malikcool wrote:

It’s a chrome extension provided by Amazon. So there was an offer if we installed it we get 100 cashback on products value worth more than 500.

Is it still there or expired?

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4396
64
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Is it still there or expired?

No. Not working now. Already expired. It was last working till 30th September.

Missing
Lenskart floting icon new1