Hot Deal
Get Rs. 110 (7K+3K+1K Cashback Points) on Adding Rs. 17K (10K+5K+2K) to Paytm Wallet.

Get Rs. 110 (7K+3K+1K Cashback Points) on Adding Rs. 17K (10K+5K+2K) to Paytm Wallet.

576°
  • 1849
  • 28
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Lieutenant
UniqueDimer

https://pay...om
.
Get total Rs. 110 (7000+3000+1000 Paytm Cashback Points) on Adding Rs. 17000 (10000+5000+2000 respectively) to Paytm Wallet
.
Offer

  1. Add Rs. 10000 and get 7000 Cashback Points worth Rs. 70.
  2. Add Rs. 5000 and get 3000 Cashback Points worth Rs. 30.
  3. Add Rs. 2000 and get 1000 Cashback Points worth Rs. 10.
.
Offer Duration: Between 10th September 2021 00:00:01 to 17th September 2021 23:59:59. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710726/medium/20210910_051440.jpg?1631232746.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710727/medium/20210910_054517.jpg?1631233839https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710728/medium/20210910_054556.jpg?1631233870

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710729/medium/20210910_054623.jpg?1631233885.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710730/medium/20210910_055513.jpg?1631233938https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710731/medium/20210910_055635.jpg?1631233952https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710732/medium/20210910_055739.jpg?1631233969.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710733/medium/20210910_055545.jpg?1631234012https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710734/medium/20210910_055806.jpg?1631234024https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710735/medium/20210910_055833.jpg?1631234036

Expiring In about 8 hours
27 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Get a chance to win Rs. 30000 on adding Rs. 1000 or more in your Paytm Wallet.
.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710736/medium/20210910_060743.jpg?1631234521https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710737/medium/20210910_060834.jpg?1631234534https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710738/medium/20210910_060905.jpg?1631234562


Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

for me its add minimum 50k for 7k points

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Paytm wale ko kya problem hai hr mahine 1L -1L add krwate hai

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

Paytm wale ko kya problem hai hr mahine 1L -1L add krwate hai

Saayad ITD ke saath deal ki hogi ki kon-kon 1L-1L Money rotate karta hai ye pata karne ke liye… stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
flawlessking wrote:

for me its add minimum 50k for 7k points

Yeah, quite a few 50K add money offers with different Cashback points are there.
@Siddhartha07 has posted 10K points on 50K too, along with 5K on 30K and 1K on 10K offers.
This time I got almost all the offers, around 16 offers in a single paytm account.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

Paytm wale ko kya problem hai hr mahine 1L -1L add krwate hai

BTW, maine jo offers post kiye hain, uske liye sirf 17K hi add karna hai.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Inhe wapas bank acc mai bhi transfer kar sakte hain

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we pay credit card bill from paytm wallet?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
dineshreddy099666 wrote:

Can we pay credit card bill from paytm wallet?

Yes, we can pay CC bill from Paytm Wallet Balance.
Infact, currently there’s one of the offers where we get flat Rs. 50 Cashback (no points, but rupees)  on paying Credit Card Bill of Rs. 10000 or more using Paytm Wallet Balance.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Yeah, quite a few 50K add money offers with different Cashback points are there.
@Siddhartha07 has posted 10K points on 50K too, along with 5K on 30K and 1K on 10K offers.
This time I got almost all the offers, around 16 offers in a single paytm account.

Bro as I opened and saw 2 of my paytm accs,
3 add money offers are starting from today itself i.e 10-09-2021 and other 3 were already posted (those got started from 1st September)
Good share from you grinning

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ovrlord92539 wrote:

Inhe wapas bank acc mai bhi transfer kar sakte hain

Haan, Full-KYC Paytm se Wallet to Bank mein bhi transfer kar sakte hain. But pahle check kar lena ki aapko koi charge/fee to nahi lag raha transfer karne ka.
.
T: Yes, Wallet to Bank transfer can be done from Full-KYC Paytm Account. But, first check whether you’re being charged any fee or not for the transfer.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Haan, Full-KYC Paytm se Wallet to Bank mein bhi transfer kar sakte hain. But pahle check kar lena ki aapko koi charge/fee to nahi lag raha transfer karne ka.
.
T: Yes, Wallet to Bank transfer can be done from Full-KYC Paytm Account. But, first check whether you’re being charged any fee or not for the transfer.

Yep abhi check kiya dil bafh bagh ho gya… smile

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Just ek baat puchni thi agr cc se karte hain add toh credit card main kuch extra pay toh nahi karta padta except the amount we get in our wallet

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Bro as I opened and saw 2 of my paytm accs,
3 add money offers are starting from today itself i.e 10-09-2021 and other 3 were already posted (those got started from 1st September)
Good share from you grinning

I’ve already utilized those add money offers which started from 1st September. I’m lucky this time that I got all the offers of 10th-17th September offers.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ovrlord92539 wrote:

Just ek baat puchni thi agr cc se karte hain add toh credit card main kuch extra pay toh nahi karta padta except the amount we get in our wallet

Alag-alag Paytm Account mein alag-alag charge lagta hai Credit Card se upload karne ka. Ye bhi confirm karo pahle ki aapka kitna charge lag raha hai.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Alag-alag Paytm Account mein alag-alag charge lagta hai Credit Card se upload karne ka. Ye bhi confirm karo pahle ki aapka kitna charge lag raha hai.

Ok abhi check kiya 3% hai

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
ovrlord92539 wrote:

Ok abhi check kiya 3% hai

Fir mat karna, warna loss mein jaaoge. Agar, 4X-5X Cashback Points wale offer hai aapke Paytm mein, or aapka credit card agar wallet load pe bhi Cashback/Reward Points deta hai, to karo.

Warna, agar SBI ka debit card hai to usse load karo, kyonki sbi debit card ke reward points alag se milte hain.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

User specific

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I can see cashback points 3650 but don’t see option to use them kindly help

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
tgsdd wrote:

I can see cashback points 3650 but don’t see option to use them kindly help

Touch/Click on the Cashback Points, then on the Convert Points to Paytm Balance option. There you’ll see Rs. 10, 50, 100 and 250 Paytm GV. Redeem the Vouchers as per your Points Availability.

Ps. Better reach 5000 or 10000 points first and the redeem them with bigger GV, instead of now redeeming 3 Rs. 10 GV.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
dalmiara255 wrote:

User specific

Almost all Paytm and Amazon deals are user-specific only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Touch/Click on the Cashback Points, then on the Convert Points to Paytm Balance option. There you’ll see Rs. 10, 50, 100 and 250 Paytm GV. Redeem the Vouchers as per your Points Availability.

Ps. Better reach 5000 or 10000 points first and the redeem them with bigger GV, instead of now redeeming 3 Rs. 10 GV.

nothing comes after clicking

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
UniqueDimer wrote:

Get a chance to win Rs. 30000 on adding Rs. 1000 or more in your Paytm Wallet.
.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710736/medium/20210910_060743.jpg?1631234521https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710737/medium/20210910_060834.jpg?1631234534https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/710738/medium/20210910_060905.jpg?1631234562


@justforcoupon bro, did you get any luck here, as your Luck is with you in almost all the games and contests?? blush

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

@justforcoupon bro, did you get any luck here, as your Luck is with you in almost all the games and contests?? blush

Let me try sweat_smile
Thank u so much for the tag buddy. Kg+

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Let me try sweat_smile
Thank u so much for the tag buddy. Kg+

That’s called optimism. I like it. Wish you Best of Luck… blush blush

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

@justforcoupon bro, did you get any luck here, as your Luck is with you in almost all the games and contests?? blush

Is these offers still showing in offer section?

Missing