Hot Deal Get upto 17% off on flights from Flipkart for Citibank credit, debit and EMI transactions

631°
8300
17% OFF 10000.0
Deal Colonel
249
41605
325
Get upto 17% off on flights from Flipkart for Citibank credit, debit and EMI transactions
Deal Expired

http://www.flipka...om
Get upto 17% off on flights from Flipkart for Citibank credit, debit and EMI transactions

www.flipka...om

Validity – 21st March to 25th March

Domestic Promo code – FLYCITIDOM

International Promo code – FLYCITIINT

Existing users 2% with no max cap on discount + 10% from Citibank cards

upto max 1K for domestic and 5K for intl flights



New users 7% with no max cap on discount + 10% from Citibank cards upto max 1K for domestic and 5K for intl flights

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/672736/medium/Screenshot_20210321-005259.jpg?1616268185

Expired 20 days
28 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
249
41605
325

@Achilles , if your flight price has stabilised on FK and is back to same as what you see on Yatra or MMT, then this cld be a better deal than all we discussed.
Remember this is 7% upto no limit + 10% upto 5K max.

592
2384
23

ib if anybody needs citi card smile

0
57456
1106
Black_Knight wrote:

@Achilles , if your flight price has stabilised on FK and is back to same as what you see on Yatra or MMT, then this cld be a better deal than all we discussed.
Remember this is 7% upto no limit + 10% upto 5K max.

I am an existing user of Flipkart so only 2%

50
278
4

VU

249
41605
325

Citi cards PM wale VU bhi kar diya karo deal ko. sweat_smile

249
41605
325
Expand
Achilles wrote:

I am an existing user of Flipkart so only 2%

Another family member with unused for flights FK account shd also work bro.

0
57456
1106
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Another family member with unused for flights FK account shd also work bro.

I will try that

Thanks for this deal, I wish there are generic coupons instead of these card specific
Btw I have Citi card, wish there is a similar deal for RBL card

0
57456
1106
Black_Knight wrote:

Citi cards PM wale VU bhi kar diya karo deal ko. sweat_smile

I have two Citi cards sunglasses

50
1485
11

I have a Citi card but the offer did not work. I had to book a flight ticket (New Delhi to Patna) and the total was Rs 5010 before entering the Citibank card details (Rs 254 discount was given initially on selecting the FLYCITIDOM code). On the payment page, when I entered the Citibank card number, the discount did not apply. I have a Citi Rewards credit card.

Here is the fare and discount breakup that was shown for me:
Base Fare (1 Traveller) ₹3,030
Taxes & Fees ₹2,054
Savings on Supercoins − ₹100
Coupon Discount (FLYCITIDOM)− ₹254
Convenience Fee* ₹280
Amount Due: ₹5010

Not sure what are the real terms and conditions of getting the offer. I tried calling the MMT Customer Care 18001028747 mentioned in their help section to find out the true details about the offer but sadly the number does not exist. (https://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre?category=NO...)

249
41605
325
bdatta1981 wrote:

I have a Citi card but the offer did not work. I had to book a flight ticket (New Delhi to Patna) and the total was Rs 5010 before entering the Citibank card details (Rs 254 discount was given initially on selecting the FLYCITIDOM code). On the payment page, when I entered the Citibank card number, the discount did not apply. I have a Citi Rewards credit card.

Here is the fare and discount breakup that was shown for me:
Base Fare (1 Traveller) ₹3,030
Taxes & Fees ₹2,054
Savings on Supercoins − ₹100
Coupon Discount (FLYCITIDOM)− ₹254
Convenience Fee* ₹280
Amount Due: ₹5010

Not sure what are the real terms and conditions of getting the offer. I tried calling the MMT Customer Care 18001028747 mentioned in their help section to find out the true details about the offer but sadly the number does not exist. (https://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre?category=NO...)

bro, min 5k needed when u enter card details.
5k shd be without conv fee and any prior discount. This is standard T&Cs applicable on bank offers on FK
Try with 5300 price and it will work if u r existing user
try with 5400 if u r new user. it will work for sure.

249
41605
325
bdatta1981 wrote:

I have a Citi card but the offer did not work. I had to book a flight ticket (New Delhi to Patna) and the total was Rs 5010 before entering the Citibank card details (Rs 254 discount was given initially on selecting the FLYCITIDOM code). On the payment page, when I entered the Citibank card number, the discount did not apply. I have a Citi Rewards credit card.

Here is the fare and discount breakup that was shown for me:
Base Fare (1 Traveller) ₹3,030
Taxes & Fees ₹2,054
Savings on Supercoins − ₹100
Coupon Discount (FLYCITIDOM)− ₹254
Convenience Fee* ₹280
Amount Due: ₹5010

Not sure what are the real terms and conditions of getting the offer. I tried calling the MMT Customer Care 18001028747 mentioned in their help section to find out the true details about the offer but sadly the number does not exist. (https://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre?category=NO...)

Also another thing, Ixigo is backend for FK flights now. Ignore that MMT no.
And for ur flight of 5K, use NEW12 code from FK new account and u will get 12% upfront off, plus use ur Axis fk card for additional 5% off

9
2223
23
bdatta1981 wrote:

I have a Citi card but the offer did not work. I had to book a flight ticket (New Delhi to Patna) and the total was Rs 5010 before entering the Citibank card details (Rs 254 discount was given initially on selecting the FLYCITIDOM code). On the payment page, when I entered the Citibank card number, the discount did not apply. I have a Citi Rewards credit card.

Here is the fare and discount breakup that was shown for me:
Base Fare (1 Traveller) ₹3,030
Taxes & Fees ₹2,054
Savings on Supercoins − ₹100
Coupon Discount (FLYCITIDOM)− ₹254
Convenience Fee* ₹280
Amount Due: ₹5010

Not sure what are the real terms and conditions of getting the offer. I tried calling the MMT Customer Care 18001028747 mentioned in their help section to find out the true details about the offer but sadly the number does not exist. (https://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre?category=NO...)

PM with flight details. Can book for you at better discount. If you still haven’t booked.

592
2384
23

Which citi card do you have?

50
1485
11
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

PM with flight details. Can book for you at better discount. If you still haven’t booked.

Thanks much for your offer. However, I already booked the tickets since it was urgent. The flight was for the next day only. I used the code FLYTODAY and it gave me 15% discount. So I ended up paying Rs 4500 only, plus 5% cashback extra by using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.

50
1485
11
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

bro, min 5k needed when u enter card details.
5k shd be without conv fee and any prior discount. This is standard T&Cs applicable on bank offers on FK
Try with 5300 price and it will work if u r existing user
try with 5400 if u r new user. it will work for sure.

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. Will check next time if need be.

9
2223
23
Expand
bdatta1981 wrote:

Thanks much for your offer. However, I already booked the tickets since it was urgent. The flight was for the next day only. I used the code FLYTODAY and it gave me 15% discount. So I ended up paying Rs 4500 only, plus 5% cashback extra by using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.

Nice. Generally FLYTODAY code gives 10% off to me. You are lucky it gave 15 to you.

50
1485
11
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Also another thing, Ixigo is backend for FK flights now. Ignore that MMT no.
And for ur flight of 5K, use NEW12 code from FK new account and u will get 12% upfront off, plus use ur Axis fk card for additional 5% off

Got it, I was also wondering the same. Looks like they have not updated the details on the help page yet.

I did try the NEW12 code but it only gave me Rs 600 discount. Maybe because I had already used the same code in one of the past flight bookings.

249
41605
325
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Nice. Generally FLYTODAY code gives 10% off to me. You are lucky it gave 15 to you.

FLYTODAY will give 15% if ur flight is within next 7 days, else 10% standard.

50
1485
11
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Nice. Generally FLYTODAY code gives 10% off to me. You are lucky it gave 15 to you.

It must be because I have not used that code before. Here is the final fare breakup:

Base Fare (1 Traveller) ₹3,030
Taxes & Fees ₹2,054
Savings on Supercoins* −₹100
Coupon Discount (FLYTODAY) −₹747
Convenience Fee* ₹280
Amount Paid ₹4,517

9
2223
23
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

FLYTODAY will give 15% if ur flight is within next 7 days, else 10% standard.

Oh yes. Now I recalled this condition. It’s 15 when booked within 7 days in advance.

9
2223
23
Expand
bdatta1981 wrote:

It must be because I have not used that code before. Here is the final fare breakup:

Base Fare (1 Traveller) ₹3,030
Taxes & Fees ₹2,054
Savings on Supercoins* −₹100
Coupon Discount (FLYTODAY) −₹747
Convenience Fee* ₹280
Amount Paid ₹4,517

Happy journey.. plus1 plus1

249
41605
325

Last Day Today.

0
57456
1106
Expand
Atlantic wrote:

u r alive ohh

Yes laughing

Are you still working as BA ?

6
10656
260
Expand
Achilles wrote:

Yes laughing

Are you still working as BA ?

ended up being Ops Manager in worst and evil industry
E-com Logistics – Here we eat money off Hard working delivery boys

Missing