Unfortunately this deal has expired

Gift vouchers at No cost EMI from Woohoo

118°
0
Deal Hunter
606
5221
60

https://www.woohoo....mi
Gift vouchers at No cost EMI from Woohoo

Check link for details. However there are very few gvs available at no cost emi

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677394/medium/7535691Screenshot-2021-04-11-at-11-19-11-AM.png?1618120364

Expired
13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
65
268
4

Just one thing One should Always buy those things in Which he is able to give full amount In one time payment I have seen people being openly looted by bajaj Finserv and Mobikwik In providing Easy High limits and then calling people to pay their emis Please don’t buy Things Which u cannot afford House , Car And Education loan justified But Literally Vouchers Is too much Kindly buy Those things which u are comfortable paying And Please don’t buy Expensive Smartphones On Emi They are biggest depreciation assets u can buy So one should avoid Emis As much as One can Rest ur choice,🙏

109
10597
22
19972 wrote:

Just one thing One should Always buy those things in Which he is able to give full amount In one time payment I have seen people being openly looted by bajaj Finserv and Mobikwik In providing Easy High limits and then calling people to pay their emis Please don’t buy Things Which u cannot afford House , Car And Education loan justified But Literally Vouchers Is too much Kindly buy Those things which u are comfortable paying And Please don’t buy Expensive Smartphones On Emi They are biggest depreciation assets u can buy So one should avoid Emis As much as One can Rest ur choice,🙏

Indeed! I appreciate bt nobody hv interest in understanding all this afterall fantasy exist.

65
268
4

If u really Have some Fantasies Save up for it Why to buy on Emis I just don’t understand it Why are u Willing to pay extra money (Interest +Gst)? If u cannot even pay the original amount?

187
1486
7
19972 wrote:

Just one thing One should Always buy those things in Which he is able to give full amount In one time payment I have seen people being openly looted by bajaj Finserv and Mobikwik In providing Easy High limits and then calling people to pay their emis Please don’t buy Things Which u cannot afford House , Car And Education loan justified But Literally Vouchers Is too much Kindly buy Those things which u are comfortable paying And Please don’t buy Expensive Smartphones On Emi They are biggest depreciation assets u can buy So one should avoid Emis As much as One can Rest ur choice,🙏

fully agree. + EMI increases spend capacity of an individual which is the main intention of all banks.

paying full amout will be little painfull but trust me its the best thing and u will only buy those items which u truly need.

i have seen people having 7-8 emi running parallely and cribbing that they don’t have any money.

63
128
3

Any other options to buy Amazon & Flipkart gift card in discount price.( Not available in magic pin)

65
268
4
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

fully agree. + EMI increases spend capacity of an individual which is the main intention of all banks.

paying full amout will be little painfull but trust me its the best thing and u will only buy those items which u truly need.

i have seen people having 7-8 emi running parallely and cribbing that they don’t have any money.

True Offline shopkeepers don’t even tell customers that they will have to pay extra interest plus Gst on The Product purchased

108
207
2
Expand
S..815 wrote:

Indeed! I appreciate bt nobody hv interest in understanding all this afterall fantasy exist.

It is hard to understand this wisdom; when 7-8 banks hand over cards to young people (personal experience). But everyone learns from own mistake (we all do). Anyway those were great days. Party had to happen no matter what. And cost to room did not mattered if bundi was in mood (see the VISA POWER)

109
10597
22
Expand
hi10 wrote:

It is hard to understand this wisdom; when 7-8 banks hand over cards to young people (personal experience). But everyone learns from own mistake (we all do). Anyway those were great days. Party had to happen no matter what. And cost to room did not mattered if bundi was in mood (see the VISA POWER)

Yep! Exactly brother. Bt later on when they realise they curse themselves for their deed.

108
207
2
Expand
S..815 wrote:

Yep! Exactly brother. Bt later on when they realise they curse themselves for their deed.

That is called learning from mistake

57
324
3
birdawade99550 wrote:

Any other options to buy Amazon & Flipkart gift card in discount price.( Not available in magic pin)

Buy from Mobikwik
•2% use supercash on Directly amazon voucher
•3% use supercash on GYFTR Pay which can be converted into amazon voucher
•Or buy through hdfc cards on smartbuy 5% cashback

50
20
1
19972 wrote:

Just one thing One should Always buy those things in Which he is able to give full amount In one time payment I have seen people being openly looted by bajaj Finserv and Mobikwik In providing Easy High limits and then calling people to pay their emis Please don’t buy Things Which u cannot afford House , Car And Education loan justified But Literally Vouchers Is too much Kindly buy Those things which u are comfortable paying And Please don’t buy Expensive Smartphones On Emi They are biggest depreciation assets u can buy So one should avoid Emis As much as One can Rest ur choice,🙏

Why not buy expensive phones like Samsung galaxy on emis? What is meaning of depreciation assets? Please explain to me, I am newbie in CC area. Thanks for your advice on mobikwik and bajaj finserv.

65
268
4
Expand
asratdd wrote:

Why not buy expensive phones like Samsung galaxy on emis? What is meaning of depreciation assets? Please explain to me, I am newbie in CC area. Thanks for your advice on mobikwik and bajaj finserv.

Because the interest rate is simply too high If u want to purchase a phone pay full amount for it depricating means losing its value As time passes by the phone value is depreciating whereas u are still paying for it So its not worth it

Missing