Hot Deal Gold pendants 2gm | 2.5gm | 3.5gm - 24k (999) Purity at 10% instant discount using SBI Credit Cards

1000°
Missing
Deal Captain
7,565
9285
43

https://www.amazon.in/s?k=gold+pendant&i=jewelr...

Bangalore Refinery 2 Gm Round Lakshmi 24k (999) Yellow Gold Pendant.
https://www.amazon.in/Bangalore-Refinery-Lakshm...

Bangalore Refinery 2.5 Gm Round Ganesh 24k (999) Yellow Gold Pendant
https://www.amazon.in/Bangalore-Refinery-Ganesh...
https://www.amazon.in/Bangalore-Refinery-Lakshm...

Malabar Gold & Diamonds 24k (999) 2 gram Yellow Gold Coin cum Pendant
https://www.amazon.in/Malabar-Gold-Diamonds-Yel...

999 purity 3.5 grams Malabar Gold & Diamonds 24k (999) Yellow Gold Coin cum Pendant
https://www.amazon.in/Malabar-Gold-Diamonds-Yel...

What is the 10% SBI Credit Cards Offer?

a) Offer on payment with SBI Credit Card and EMI (Debit Cards, Corporate or Commercial Cards are excluded)
b) Minimum purchase amount INR 5,000 (net of exchange discounts)

Expiring In 6 days

Deal Wiki

Apply for card – https://mgmee.americanexpress.com/refer...en

Combine this with amex milestone offer…
https://www.desidime.com/deals/amex-diwali-2020...

for 40000(user specific), do 20k transactions twice .. one with primary and another with supplementary card…

you get 2000 cashback on primary card+2000 cashback on suppl card (hope so)+2000 amazon voucher for reaching 40K milestone Till 7 November

Also, use amex reward multiplier to get more reward points than regular reward points on amazon/flipkart.. wink

34 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
53
66
8

Citi card not applied

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
20
0

Citi card and Amazon icici card not velid for 10% cb

Missing
suspended
199
20
0

I want to buy jewellery in December . Is it beneficial to buy a 2g coin in this offer and exchange for buying jewellery?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
206
7

After disc rate is almost same as 24k gold rate of today. Whts benefit of wasting card offer in this product?? Can any 1 pls explain wht i m missing here???

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
379
2
jeba wrote:

I want to buy jewellery in December . Is it beneficial to buy a 2g coin in this offer and exchange for buying jewellery?

You’re asking advice for something which is unpredictable. For a 2gm gold wouldn’t make huge difference though I believe

Missing
suspended
199
20
0
Expand
Razerist wrote:

You’re asking advice for something which is unpredictable. For a 2gm gold wouldn’t make huge difference though I believe

I want to buy 2 sovereign, that’s why asked. I already bought through SBI offer in Flipkart. But confused about will it be beneficial or not. So asked bro. Thanks 👍

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
379
2
Expand
jeba wrote:

I want to buy 2 sovereign, that’s why asked. I already bought through SBI offer in Flipkart. But confused about will it be beneficial or not. So asked bro. Thanks 👍

I have purchased 3 × 2gms at 9600/2gm  from Flipkart and 2.5gm from Amazon with HDFC offers this season. I have purchased to exchange for jewelry only. So try to buy 24k gold at good discount whenever it goes on sale if you could spare some money.

Missing
suspended
199
20
0
Expand
Razerist wrote:

I have purchased 3 × 2gms at 9600/2gm  from Flipkart and 2.5gm from Amazon with HDFC offers this season. I have purchased to exchange for jewelry only. So try to buy 24k gold at good discount whenever it goes on sale if you could spare some money.

Good deal. Which brand you buy from Flipkart? I bought brpl coin at 4986 per gram.

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
379
2
Expand
jeba wrote:

Good deal. Which brand you buy from Flipkart? I bought brpl coin at 4986 per gram.

Malabar gold from Flipkart
Muthoot and BRPL from Amazon

Missing
suspended
199
20
0
Expand
Razerist wrote:

Malabar gold from Flipkart
Muthoot and BRPL from Amazon

Okay . ✅

Missing
Deal Subedar
107
1286
9
am100 wrote:

After disc rate is almost same as 24k gold rate of today. Whts benefit of wasting card offer in this product?? Can any 1 pls explain wht i m missing here???

Yes you are getting gold without GST and making charges(maker’s whim). If you are purchase jewelry, you may get benefited if there is a increase in gold price. I got benefited many times doing this way.

On wasting the card offer; although I didn’t purchase this time, this is useful for people like me who have card and don’t buy just because there is sales. I use(waste) the card offer here.

Missing
suspended
3
104
0

Good quality with good discount

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1334
85
Expand
Razerist wrote:

I have purchased 3 × 2gms at 9600/2gm  from Flipkart and 2.5gm from Amazon with HDFC offers this season. I have purchased to exchange for jewelry only. So try to buy 24k gold at good discount whenever it goes on sale if you could spare some money.

If u r looking for exchange during jewelery purchase , so think i should buy 22ct coin only.

More economical and good rewards while exchange.

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
379
2
Expand
titamazon wrote:

If u r looking for exchange during jewelery purchase , so think i should buy 22ct coin only.

More economical and good rewards while exchange.

24k pendant/coin over 22k anyday. Go for purity over economical. Even if you do the math 24k is more profitable than 22k and even jewelry shops prefer 24k.

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1334
85
Expand
Razerist wrote:

24k pendant/coin over 22k anyday. Go for purity over economical. Even if you do the math 24k is more profitable than 22k and even jewelry shops prefer 24k.

Bro logic is very simple

If u want to keep it as a investment then 24kt

If u want to exhange/use it during jewellary purchase then 22kt

You can go and check they dont follow our theoratical forumala like
22 kt price = 24kt price × (22/24)

Yes they prefer 24kt because they are collecting 24kt coin/bar and giving u 22kt gold jewellary only.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1265
11
Expand
titamazon wrote:

Bro logic is very simple

If u want to keep it as a investment then 24kt

If u want to exhange/use it during jewellary purchase then 22kt

You can go and check they dont follow our theoratical forumala like
22 kt price = 24kt price × (22/24)

Yes they prefer 24kt because they are collecting 24kt coin/bar and giving u 22kt gold jewellary only.

It is because of wastage.
When jweller makes jwellery out of gold , some amount of it goes as waste which can’t be recovered. This wastage is normally around 5%(depends highly on the kind of product and how delicate the item is) but they take 6-8% from you after including profit.
Note- making charge is different from this and is charged separately.
Please do correct me if i am wrong.

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
379
2
Expand
titamazon wrote:

Bro logic is very simple

If u want to keep it as a investment then 24kt

If u want to exhange/use it during jewellary purchase then 22kt

You can go and check they dont follow our theoratical forumala like
22 kt price = 24kt price × (22/24)

Yes they prefer 24kt because they are collecting 24kt coin/bar and giving u 22kt gold jewellary only.

I still don’t understand your logic here. If you go with 22k coins and go for 22k jewelry you still have to pay making charges + get, sgst, cess etc. When you go with 24k and get 22k jewelry, you pay minuse excess amount. With the today’s rate 430rs is the difference between 22 n 24. With the offers you’re avoiding making charges, extra taxes etc hence 24k has more value than 22k

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1334
85
Expand
Razerist wrote:

I still don’t understand your logic here. If you go with 22k coins and go for 22k jewelry you still have to pay making charges + get, sgst, cess etc. When you go with 24k and get 22k jewelry, you pay minuse excess amount. With the today’s rate 430rs is the difference between 22 n 24. With the offers you’re avoiding making charges, extra taxes etc hence 24k has more value than 22k

Go to store and ask the price difference between 22k and 24k u will get the clear picture.

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
379
2
Expand
titamazon wrote:

Go to store and ask the price difference between 22k and 24k u will get the clear picture.

Ok, as per your request I did. Price is in Kerala only.
1gm 22k = 4736
1gm 24k = 5166

Im getting same amount for the exchange without any deductions.

When you sell for money you will get less value for any purity.

Please prove your point from here on.

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1334
85
Expand
Razerist wrote:

Ok, as per your request I did. Price is in Kerala only.
1gm 22k = 4736
1gm 24k = 5166

Im getting same amount for the exchange without any deductions.

When you sell for money you will get less value for any purity.

Please prove your point from here on.

If it is like that then its great.

For me they were offering 4900 for 22kt
And 5050 for 24kt

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
379
2
Expand
titamazon wrote:

If it is like that then its great.

For me they were offering 4900 for 22kt
And 5050 for 24kt

That’s too bad. I don’t know why theyre going with offers like this. Makes no sense

Missing
suspended
199
20
0
Expand
Razerist wrote:

Ok, as per your request I did. Price is in Kerala only.
1gm 22k = 4736
1gm 24k = 5166

Im getting same amount for the exchange without any deductions.

When you sell for money you will get less value for any purity.

Please prove your point from here on.

Even in TamilNadu while exchanging for jewellery also they are taking 24k gold for less than that of market value only.

Missing
suspended
199
20
0
Expand
jeba wrote:

Even in TamilNadu while exchanging for jewellery also they are taking 24k gold for less than that of market value only.

So the offered price becomes null value , if we exchanged for jewellery now itself. But if we use it later while increase in the gold rate it is somewhat beneficial

Missing
Deal Subedar
107
1286
9
Expand
titamazon wrote:

If it is like that then its great.

For me they were offering 4900 for 22kt
And 5050 for 24kt

Which store is that? and location?

In my experience with Tanishq, GRT, Bhima, Malabar, Khazana…they did follow the formulae….

22kt price = 24kt price/gm *22/24
or 24kt price =22kt price/gm * 24/22

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1334
85
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Which store is that? and location?

In my experience with Tanishq, GRT, Bhima, Malabar, Khazana…they did follow the formulae….

22kt price = 24kt price/gm *22/24
or 24kt price =22kt price/gm * 24/22

Ideally it should be , i tried at local big jewellery shop @ patna. Next time will check with tanishq only.

Missing