Google Pay get 100-399 cashback on 3 month youtube premium plan (Maybe User Specific)

281°
  • 1769 Views
  • 41 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Missing
Deal Captain
557
8861
60

Buy 3 month youtube premium plan
Get upto 399 as cashback
You’ll get scratch card worth rs.100-rs.399

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650301/medium/IMG-20201118-WA0011.jpg?1605714612

Expiring In 20 days
40 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
214
1099
1

Vu+… got this offer in both of my accounts, but sid is this deal worth?🙈
I hv already got youtube 6months premium from fk

Missing
Deal Captain
557
8861
60
R0417 wrote:

Vu+… got this offer in both of my accounts, but sid is this deal worth?🙈
I hv already got youtube 6months premium from fk

Honestly speaking, this deal is not worth it unless you’re lucky and get 399 back
FK SC deal is more beneficial
Just posted as a deal as received

Missing
Deal Captain
557
8861
60
singh.sourabh818 wrote:

Buy from Flipkart or some seller

Yes flipkart supercoin deal is better cause you can earn supercoin by playing Flipkart video games

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2210
16

Use modded YouTube, Truecaller, Spotify, Lightroom, PicsArt. Why to pay?😂

Missing
Deal Captain
557
8861
60
looter143 wrote:

Use modded YouTube, Truecaller, Spotify, Lightroom, PicsArt. Why to pay?😂

Some prefer to own, that’s why, alag sentiment hain bro, tum nehi samjhoge smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2210
16
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Some prefer to own, that’s why, alag sentiment hain bro, tum nehi samjhoge smile

May be.. but available for free then why to pay..

Missing
Deal Cadet
153
476
7
Expand
looter143 wrote:

May be.. but available for free then why to pay..

I can’t risk to login my Gmail on YouTube. What if they ban it like whatsapp did with GB whatsapp?

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
170
1
Expand
dgyaan727 wrote:

I can’t risk to login my Gmail on YouTube. What if they ban it like whatsapp did with GB whatsapp?

Then don’t use primary id. Use alternate email id

Missing
Deal Subedar
252
1151
25

Got this coupon in gpayhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650311/medium/IMG_20201118_230000.jpg?1605720613

Missing
Deal Captain
557
8861
60
FIRESTORM wrote:

Got this coupon in gpayhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650311/medium/IMG_20201118_230000.jpg?1605720613

Congrats bro you can trade it in dost and dimes or use it yourself

Missing
Deal Subedar
252
1151
25
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Congrats bro you can trade it in dost and dimes or use it yourself

smiley grinning  k bro thanks for the idea
Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2210
16
Expand
dgyaan727 wrote:

I can’t risk to login my Gmail on YouTube. What if they ban it like whatsapp did with GB whatsapp?

Aisa kya hai bhai tere Gmail me.. hamare mohole ke log to 10 10 gmail bana lete hai.. or tujhe kaun bol raha tu main Account rakh usme.. 2nd rakh. Or ad free YouTube use kar.. simple
T- use secondary or fake gmail on modded one..

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
260
3

You made a big mistake by posting this deal. Now, a bunch of freeloaders will flock to this thread and give expert advice about how you’re committing a crime by paying for a service, and instead tell you to use xyz mods.
Indians think that they are entitled to get everything for free. Being a developing country, it’s gonna take a long time to change this mentality.

Missing
Deal Captain
557
8861
60
Grandsire wrote:

You made a big mistake by posting this deal. Now, a bunch of freeloaders will flock to this thread and give expert advice about how you’re committing a crime by paying for a service, and instead tell you to use xyz mods.
Indians think that they are entitled to get everything for free. Being a developing country, it’s gonna take a long time to change this mentality.

This comment deserves a kg, yes bro it’s all about mentality

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
170
1
Grandsire wrote:

You made a big mistake by posting this deal. Now, a bunch of freeloaders will flock to this thread and give expert advice about how you’re committing a crime by paying for a service, and instead tell you to use xyz mods.
Indians think that they are entitled to get everything for free. Being a developing country, it’s gonna take a long time to change this mentality.

Salo mujhe batao kitne log photoshop paid karke use karte hai

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
258
2
looter143 wrote:

Use modded YouTube, Truecaller, Spotify, Lightroom, PicsArt. Why to pay?😂

Modded apk can make you suffer a lot !
Honestly it takes nothing to bind a payload with apk and believe me android security system is always a step behind they keep patching the past vulnerability and a new one arises before that !
And even we consider ourselves as smart by restricting some permissions to modded apps but once a modded apk is in your phone, your data is always highly vulnerable !

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
258
2
looter143 wrote:

Use modded YouTube, Truecaller, Spotify, Lightroom, PicsArt. Why to pay?😂

Moreover Truecaller frauds are trending now a days !
Truecaller sync your sms over cloud !
Someone phish otp of Truecaller or by providing modded apk !
Each and every sms can be viewed !
Sms takes second to sync on cloud
All your otp’s are visible to someone else !
Moreover what it takes more than registered mobile number and otp to change the most confidential information of a person.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
260
3
Expand
ritikjain56 wrote:

Moreover Truecaller frauds are trending now a days !
Truecaller sync your sms over cloud !
Someone phish otp of Truecaller or by providing modded apk !
Each and every sms can be viewed !
Sms takes second to sync on cloud
All your otp’s are visible to someone else !
Moreover what it takes more than registered mobile number and otp to change the most confidential information of a person.

Indians don’t give two hoots about privacy. Why are you draining your energy to educate them? Trust me it’s not worth it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2210
16
Expand
ritikjain56 wrote:

Modded apk can make you suffer a lot !
Honestly it takes nothing to bind a payload with apk and believe me android security system is always a step behind they keep patching the past vulnerability and a new one arises before that !
And even we consider ourselves as smart by restricting some permissions to modded apps but once a modded apk is in your phone, your data is always highly vulnerable !

🤢🤢🤢

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2210
16
Expand
ritikjain56 wrote:

Moreover Truecaller frauds are trending now a days !
Truecaller sync your sms over cloud !
Someone phish otp of Truecaller or by providing modded apk !
Each and every sms can be viewed !
Sms takes second to sync on cloud
All your otp’s are visible to someone else !
Moreover what it takes more than registered mobile number and otp to change the most confidential information of a person.

So should we not use Truecaller or should we not use modded true caller?

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2210
16
Expand
Grandsire wrote:

Indians don’t give two hoots about privacy. Why are you draining your energy to educate them? Trust me it’s not worth it.

You know these are the things why we as an Indian don’t get proper information. The one who knows don’t wanna share in arrogance like you just have showed. Even in a school of nursery, not every child learns things properly, so does it mean stop schooling?
The thing is,if one practice a good, that good can’t be spread 100% to all. It’s like 10% or near about, but this doesn’t mean to get into the shell of arrogance and stop being the part of good. For more clearance try to open your mouth while it’s raining, I bet you will get hard 2-3 drops in a minute but though it’s raining, full of water falling, 100% of water falling. Spread good and information,The one who could learn, can learn the one who won’t, that’s their problem..

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
260
3
Expand
looter143 wrote:

You know these are the things why we as an Indian don’t get proper information. The one who knows don’t wanna share in arrogance like you just have showed. Even in a school of nursery, not every child learns things properly, so does it mean stop schooling?
The thing is,if one practice a good, that good can’t be spread 100% to all. It’s like 10% or near about, but this doesn’t mean to get into the shell of arrogance and stop being the part of good. For more clearance try to open your mouth while it’s raining, I bet you will get hard 2-3 drops in a minute but though it’s raining, full of water falling, 100% of water falling. Spread good and information,The one who could learn, can learn the one who won’t, that’s their problem..

There’s nothing to share. Just pay for the goddamn app/service you are going to use. That’s it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2210
16
Expand
Grandsire wrote:

There’s nothing to share. Just pay for the goddamn app/service you are going to use. That’s it.

Basically true caller is very useful application, help in getting to know who is calling and last time when we had conversation so that we can deduct people accordingly and easily but this privacy sh** is always there in case of Truecaller this is why i stopped using it in past.. but now it’s actually necessary to use as we cant save all random number to our contact list.

Data breach and data hack is really a serious issue but don’t really know how to take benefits beneath a proper shed of protection in privacy

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2210
16
Expand
ritikjain56 wrote:

Modded apk can make you suffer a lot !
Honestly it takes nothing to bind a payload with apk and believe me android security system is always a step behind they keep patching the past vulnerability and a new one arises before that !
And even we consider ourselves as smart by restricting some permissions to modded apps but once a modded apk is in your phone, your data is always highly vulnerable !

Apart from Truecaller, I don’t think there any loss using modded as what data could be taken i case of Spotify?
And in Lightroom i used google account to sign in, no password feeding is there along with that i enabled to save my edited photos to Lightroom cloud which i don’t think could be breached by anything as Lightroom’s privacy policy is there. YouTube, Spotify, Lightroom can be used, but yes that of Truecaller is dangerous, even Truecaller is dangerous incase of non modded i.e. the application downloaded from playstore. Truecaller is a subject of debate I think

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
258
2
Expand
looter143 wrote:

So should we not use Truecaller or should we not use modded true caller?

Definitely not to use modded truecaller app in any case.
I stopped using truecaller a long time back when I figured out my data is being processed some or the other way.
I would suggest if you want to use truecaller you use it in secondary phone if you have and with different mobile number.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
260
3
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Basically true caller is very useful application, help in getting to know who is calling and last time when we had conversation so that we can deduct people accordingly and easily but this privacy sh** is always there in case of Truecaller this is why i stopped using it in past.. but now it’s actually necessary to use as we cant save all random number to our contact list.

Data breach and data hack is really a serious issue but don’t really know how to take benefits beneath a proper shed of protection in privacy

Well, paying for an app doesn’t ensure that your data is safe but you’ll atleast have some peace of mind. You are vulnerable to hacking the moment you come online.
When it comes to truecaller—I, too, agree that it is a must have app in Indian context where spam calls are rampant.

Missing