Hot Deal Hdfc festive treats - 15% Cashback +10X reward points via smartbuy (21-25 Oct)

505°
Missing
Deal Major
10,992
26012
154
Hdfc festive treats - 15% Cashback +10X reward points via smartbuy (21-25 Oct)
Deal Expired

https://ama...in

15%CashBack +10X Reward Points @Amazon Great Indian Festival (21-25th Oct) via SmartBUY! Use CreditCard @ HDFC Bank Festive Treats! hdfcbk.net/l1VlqM9 T&C

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Expired 10 months
45 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
65
72
4

Not for all

Missing
Deal Newbie
68
68
0

hdfc reward points are not trustable. Also, they are not crediting debit card cash back. It’s a way to cheat customers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
274
2930
88

How to use Smartbuy on MI.com?

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
642
27

This offer is only for select customers who have recieved the communication ..Any one received communication ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
802
69
jambui wrote:

Content has been removed!

hv u recd mail from hdfc?

Missing
Deal Newbie
67
57
0

For any one need HDFC Bank card… Download payzapp wallet…. Use payzapp wallet HDFC debit card…. For REFFERAL CODE ping me

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
jambui wrote:

Content has been removed!

Cancel that order and buy again today

Missing
Deal Cadet
316
585
19

Smartbuy will not give any cashback, they are fraudsters

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25664
269
thisis.ravi538479 wrote:

Smartbuy will not give any cashback, they are fraudsters

True!

Missing
Entertainer
747
3165
45
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

True!

Same here
I had bought rn7 pro in june via Smartbuy. I checked yesterday they haven’t rewarded anything.
How to communicate with them?

Missing
Deal Newbie
67
57
0
thisis.ravi538479 wrote:

Smartbuy will not give any cashback, they are fraudsters

They will give …but u need to register first in smart buy portal

Missing
Deal Newbie
67
57
0
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Same here
I had bought rn7 pro in june via Smartbuy. I checked yesterday they haven’t rewarded anything.
How to communicate with them?

Search for smartbuy customer care number in Google

Missing
Deal Newbie
67
57
0

Before payment…we need to register smartbuy portal with card last 4digits +register mobile number…after that select required e commerce site through smart buy

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25664
269
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Same here
I had bought rn7 pro in june via Smartbuy. I checked yesterday they haven’t rewarded anything.
How to communicate with them?

You may get your cashback once you email them with your order details, screenshot of the offer page and tnc. Although it will take time and you will have to send multiple reminders.
.
But the point is, why to offer something when they can’t fulfill?!
.
On top of that, they keep sending “promotional smartbuy sms/email” almost everyday as if it is any guaranteed cashback. Aisle!

Missing
Deal Subedar
275
1038
8
srikanthreddy.janga72687 wrote:

Before payment…we need to register smartbuy portal with card last 4digits +register mobile number…after that select required e commerce site through smart buy

How does this work when SmartBuy is launched from with PayZapp app and redirected to partner website? It does not require SmartBuy login ..

Missing
Deal Newbie
67
57
0
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

How does this work when SmartBuy is launched from with PayZapp app and redirected to partner website? It does not require SmartBuy login ..

No bro… With payzapp not required smart buy login … Direct purchase in Amazon flipkart etc…. First we need to register in smartbuy portal…

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1226
20

Thats why, I trust only instant discounts.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
--AJ-- wrote:

Not for all

True. I didn’t receive this offer, however my wife did. So this offer is applicable only if you receive the email.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
98
4

Got this offer too and the Citibank one. Which one to go for? Is this one dependable?

Missing
Deal Subedar
292
2148
24
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

You may get your cashback once you email them with your order details, screenshot of the offer page and tnc. Although it will take time and you will have to send multiple reminders.
.
But the point is, why to offer something when they can’t fulfill?!
.
On top of that, they keep sending “promotional smartbuy sms/email” almost everyday as if it is any guaranteed cashback. Aisle!

There’s 10% debit card cashback and 5 smartbuy cashback. Do they dilly-dally just for smartbuy cashback or also for debit card cashback?

Asking as HDFC is the only way for me to get discount on Amazon in this sale

Missing
Deal Cadet
316
585
19
Expand
srikanthreddy.janga72687 wrote:

They will give …but u need to register first in smart buy portal

After max cashback waiting time (90 days) is over, I contacted payzapp, and they replied me to contact SmartBuy team, When I contacted Smartbuy team, they asked me to contact HDFC, when I contacted HDFC, they asked me to share with them the souce of offer from HDFC, here I failed to show them, if you check the source link, you will not get any content, here you fail…
https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

still I escalated first level, second level, and that is keep on going for the transaction done in April 2019, now Oct-2019 (almost 6 months over) when the hell they will give cashback?

If you are directly/indirectly from HDFC, please help me to get 10%cashback and 10x reward points
Ticket ID and Subject is
HBL=060-122-579’ Escalation – Credit Card – Rewards related

If you are not from HDFC, request to not support Payzapp

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
371
6
Expand
thisis.ravi538479 wrote:

After max cashback waiting time (90 days) is over, I contacted payzapp, and they replied me to contact SmartBuy team, When I contacted Smartbuy team, they asked me to contact HDFC, when I contacted HDFC, they asked me to share with them the souce of offer from HDFC, here I failed to show them, if you check the source link, you will not get any content, here you fail…
https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

still I escalated first level, second level, and that is keep on going for the transaction done in April 2019, now Oct-2019 (almost 6 months over) when the hell they will give cashback?

If you are directly/indirectly from HDFC, please help me to get 10%cashback and 10x reward points
Ticket ID and Subject is
HBL=060-122-579’ Escalation – Credit Card – Rewards related

If you are not from HDFC, request to not support Payzapp

This seems to be their gameplan. Multiple experiences now. The huge cashback waiting time is deliberate.Most would have forgotten about due cashback by 90 days. Then for the remaining – Everytime you contact HDFC regarding missing smartbuy cashback, they ask for offer details, transaction details, and othe sundry details which most of the customers will find difficult to retreive after 90 days.

This seems a blatant fraud and CC trick algorithm. Do they, or the back team, not already have access to ALL the details once the complainant’s credentials are known? Or else, how were they planning to offer cashback after 90 days.

Its a hit & miss strategy.. sometimes you get the cashback, more times one doesn’t.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25664
269
Expand
cadence wrote:

There’s 10% debit card cashback and 5 smartbuy cashback. Do they dilly-dally just for smartbuy cashback or also for debit card cashback?

Asking as HDFC is the only way for me to get discount on Amazon in this sale

HDFC takes a lot of time to credit cashback (be it any means) or refund a txn (in rear cases) and sometimes they doesn’t give at all.
.
Once I had to followup for 6 months to get refund for a Flipkart txn. And there were 2-3 pending ShopClues Txn which they never refunded even after dispute.
.
And Hdfc cashback is like a surprise-credit, you will get when you don’t expect them to come any more. I lost a lot of cashback but then sometimes I see some sort of surprise credit. sweat_smile

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25664
269
Expand
isthat4real wrote:

This seems to be their gameplan. Multiple experiences now. The huge cashback waiting time is deliberate.Most would have forgotten about due cashback by 90 days. Then for the remaining – Everytime you contact HDFC regarding missing smartbuy cashback, they ask for offer details, transaction details, and othe sundry details which most of the customers will find difficult to retreive after 90 days.

This seems a blatant fraud and CC trick algorithm. Do they, or the back team, not already have access to ALL the details once the complainant’s credentials are known? Or else, how were they planning to offer cashback after 90 days.

Its a hit & miss strategy.. sometimes you get the cashback, more times one doesn’t.

They will also ask you to provide the link of the offer page. And after 90 days the link you are opening now will be dead. Fas gye tum! sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
503
4153
48
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

They will also ask you to provide the link of the offer page. And after 90 days the link you are opening now will be dead. Fas gye tum! sweat_smile

What about s screenshots? Ll it work?

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
371
6
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

What about s screenshots? Ll it work?

Thats MANDATORY with HDFC cashback offers! smile
But point is why customer has to prove to HDFC about an offer offered by HDFC!
Their intentions are doubtful.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25664
269
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

What about s screenshots? Ll it work?

It should do but It also depends on the customer service executive who is handling the case and the card you are holding.
.
If you are having DCB or Infinia then it’s easy for you to get cashback for pending txn. They have a special helpline where things moves very fastly.

Missing