Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal HDFC Millennia Credit Card 5% CashBack on Amazon, Flipkart, Flight & Hotel bookings on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy

327°
Sunrisers Hyderabad
236
11023
28

https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/mil...
Key Features
5% CashBack on Amazon, Flipkart, Flight & Hotel bookings on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy (minimum transaction size of ₹2000)
2.5% CashBack on all online spends (minimum transaction size of ₹2000)
1% CashBack on all offline spends and Wallet reloads (Minimum transaction size of ₹100)

Feature 1: Earn 5% cashback on spends done via PayZapp and SmartBuy
 As a launch offer, the maximum CashBack that can be accrued on your
spends/shopping via Payzapp and Smartbuy will be Rs. 1000 per month for
the first six months post issuance of the card
 Cashback will be capped at Rs 750 per month after 6 months
 Minimum transaction value to avail the cashback is Rs 2000
2. Feature 2: Earn 2.5% cashback on Online Spends
 Earn cashback up to a maximum of Rs 750 per month on all online shopping/
spends done on other websites/apps.
 Minimum transaction value to avail the cashback is Rs 2000
3. Feature 3: Earn 1% cashback on Other spends
 Earn 1% CashBack on offline spends, Wallet re-loads, point-of-sale spends
and other swipes
 Maximum CashBack of Rs.750 per month (Not applicable on fuel transactions)
 Minimum transaction value to avail the CashBack is Rs 100
All Cashback benefits are also applicable on EasyEMI transactions

Additional Features
Zero Cost liability : In the unfortunate event of losing your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card, on reporting it immediately to our 24-hour call centre, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your Credit Card.
Interest Free Credit Period : Up to 50 days of interest free period on your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant)
Revolving Credit : Available at a nominal interest rate on your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card. Please refer to Fees and Charges section to know more.

Lounge Access
8 Complimentary Domestic Lounge Access per calendar year (2 in a quarter. ₹2 will be charged per swipe on your Millennia credit Card towards Lounge access )                                     
Know more
MasterCard Lounge Program
Visa Lounge Program
Diners Club International Lounge Program 8 Complimentary Domestic Lounge Access per calendar year                                                   (2 in a quarter. ₹2 will be charged per swipe on your Millennia credit Card towards Lounge access )

Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India
(on minimum trasaction of ₹400. Max CashBack of ₹250 per statement cycle)

Launch Offer
₹1000 worth gift vouchers on spends of ₹1,00,000 and above in each calendar quarter, for the first year only.

Welcome Benefit
1000 Cash Points
(applicable only on payment of membership fee)

Milestone Benefit
Spend ₹30000 & above in the first 90 days and get first year memebership fee waived off.

Renewal Offer
Renewal membership fee waived off by spending ₹1,00,000 and above in the first year

Smart EMI
HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card comes with an option to convert your big spends into EMI after purchase. To know more click

All CashBack benefits are also applicable on EMI transactions.

Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 1000/- plus Applicable Taxes
Get renewal fee waived on spends of Rs. 1,00,000 in a year prior to renewal date.
Please click here to view the fees and charges applicable on your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card.
For card sourced effective 01-11- 2020, Below T&Cs are applicable 

1. If the Card remains inactive and is not used for effecting any transaction for a continuous period of 3 (Three) months, the Bank reserves the right to revoke the benefit of Life Time Free status of the Card and Bank also reserves the right to levy yearly renewal fees second year onwards with no fee being charged for the first year only.


2. The Bank reserves the right to cancel the Card in case the Card remains inactive and is not used for effecting any transaction for a continuous period of 6 (Six) months after prior written notice sent on the email address and/or phone number and/or communication address, registered in the records of the Bank.

Expired
38 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
159
513
3

Wats d deal bro?

51
152
2

Thank you bro

236
11023
28
VimAl_Raj wrote:

Wats d deal bro?

Hdfc cc bro like amazon icici,Flipkart axis it gives 5% cb

123
2050
65

5% cashback has a limit. Upto 750 per month. Means you’ll get for only around Rs. 13000 spends per month. Rest amount will not accrue. points or cashback. And minimum transaction of Rs. 2000 to be eligible for cashback. Not a great card imo.

70
61
2

no bro I used this but iam not get 5%

236
11023
28
MetalThrasher666 wrote:

5% cashback has a limit. Upto 750 per month. Means you’ll get for only around Rs. 13000 spends per month. Rest amount will not accrue. points or cashback. And minimum transaction of Rs. 2000 to be eligible for cashback. Not a great card imo.

I didn’t see this anywhere bro…where u saw this

236
11023
28
THE_ACCOUNTANT wrote:

no bro I used this but iam not get 5%

It’s not instant and I think you need to shop via smartbuy & payzapp

159
513
3
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

Hdfc cc bro like amazon icici,Flipkart axis it gives 5% cb

Its been there since d card is introduced… vil receive cashback Through smartbuy portal.. Not directly in Amazon r Flipkart

236
11023
28
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

Its been there since d card is introduced… vil receive cashback Through smartbuy portal.. Not directly in Amazon r Flipkart

Ok I knew this but no one posted this so

97
226
4

RBI has directed HDFC BANK to stop issuing new credit cards until they fix their IT issues

171
806
6

U cant pay new millenia cc bill on any app except cred. Many apps doesn’t recognize this as a card bcoz 14 digit numbers

123
2050
65
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

I didn’t see this anywhere bro…where u saw this

I’m a millenia cc user from past 6 months. These terms are clearly hidden away by HDFC to lure in customers. Check full T & C below.


https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=...

@kiranparepally please update original post as per above pdf T & C. Max cb of 750 etc. You wouldn’t want people to apply seeing 5% cb and later realize this.

50
20
1
SupportFARMER wrote:

U cant pay new millenia cc bill on any app except cred. Many apps doesn’t recognize this as a card bcoz 14 digit numbers

I hv this card paying through cred only.

50
20
1

Please avoid this it’s just a waste. Points have validity of 1 year and minimum 2500 reward points are required to redeem, if not it will be lapsed.

0
1868
22
THE_ACCOUNTANT wrote:

no bro I used this but iam not get 5%

HDFC is 90 working days.
After that keep following rage

114
411
6
Expand
vamsi_strom wrote:

I hv this card paying through cred only.

I have this and pay through cred.. No issues

236
11023
28
Expand
MetalThrasher666 wrote:

I’m a millenia cc user from past 6 months. These terms are clearly hidden away by HDFC to lure in customers. Check full T & C below.


https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=...

@kiranparepally please update original post as per above pdf T & C. Max cb of 750 etc. You wouldn’t want people to apply seeing 5% cb and later realize this.

Added & thank u. kg+

54
121
1

Recently I have updated my hdfc card to Millenia card. Today I hv checked my unbilled transaction its showing that I have received cashback for smart buy transaction.. Overall happy with card. 5% cashback is available all the times for 750/1000 rupees . Can buy from flipkart or amazon at any time above 2000 and at least will get 5% back. also 2.5% for online transaction. lets see. hw it goes ..

78
1102
12
Rohit80555 wrote:

Recently I have updated my hdfc card to Millenia card. Today I hv checked my unbilled transaction its showing that I have received cashback for smart buy transaction.. Overall happy with card. 5% cashback is available all the times for 750/1000 rupees . Can buy from flipkart or amazon at any time above 2000 and at least will get 5% back. also 2.5% for online transaction. lets see. hw it goes ..

U earlier had which hdfc cc? What’s the procedure to convert to millennia ? I m also looking to convert from regalia to millennia

143
719
50
Expand
Superdry wrote:

U earlier had which hdfc cc? What’s the procedure to convert to millennia ? I m also looking to convert from regalia to millennia

Millennia is not good their reward system is not fair I am not recommending this card to anyone

188
802
17

regalia or millennia which one is good????

236
11023
28
Rohit80555 wrote:

Recently I have updated my hdfc card to Millenia card. Today I hv checked my unbilled transaction its showing that I have received cashback for smart buy transaction.. Overall happy with card. 5% cashback is available all the times for 750/1000 rupees . Can buy from flipkart or amazon at any time above 2000 and at least will get 5% back. also 2.5% for online transaction. lets see. hw it goes ..

750/1000 per transaction or per month…bro

123
2050
65
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

750/1000 per transaction or per month…bro

Per month. This is for sure. I had purchased 1 lakh product from hdfc SmartBuy at Amazon and got 750rs only for the month

123
2050
65
Expand
Superdry wrote:

U earlier had which hdfc cc? What’s the procedure to convert to millennia ? I m also looking to convert from regalia to millennia

Regelia to millenia is a downgrade don’t do. Problem with millenia is minimum purchase is 2000 Rs for cashback eligibility. And upto 750/1000 cashback only per month. Which makes it very restricted in terms of spending. If you have another primary cc and use this for only over 2000 Rs. then go ahead, wouldn’t recommend millenia as a primary cc.

One more important thing is minimum 2500 points needs to be accrued for redeeming points. Points have 1 year validity. Unless you spend a lot and able to achieve 2500 points in a year, the entire points will be lapsed.

54
121
1
Expand
Superdry wrote:

U earlier had which hdfc cc? What’s the procedure to convert to millennia ? I m also looking to convert from regalia to millennia

Earlier I was using Freedom Card.. compared to that Millennia is good..
I got pre approved offer for that card i just clicked ok with otp and received card..
If you are able to achieve 2500 reward points in year with 750 rupees limit per month… then only go for it..
I dont know so much but heard that Regalia Or Dinners Black card are very good..
You will earn maximum Rewards on that..

50
20
0

What is the best card available except Amazon and Flipkart cc ? I want 2-3% on any online spends. Is there any such available ? Also recommend me which one is best card in HDFC ?

50
20
0
Expand
Rohit80555 wrote:

Earlier I was using Freedom Card.. compared to that Millennia is good..
I got pre approved offer for that card i just clicked ok with otp and received card..
If you are able to achieve 2500 reward points in year with 750 rupees limit per month… then only go for it..
I dont know so much but heard that Regalia Or Dinners Black card are very good..
You will earn maximum Rewards on that..

I have 2420 reward points in meliena credit card , how much it is ? , 1 REWARD POINT = … RS.?

54
121
1
Expand
dsonu3297207 wrote:

I have 2420 reward points in meliena credit card , how much it is ? , 1 REWARD POINT = … RS.?

1 Reward point is equal to 1 Rupees..  But you have to redeem it against your billed amount..  And minimum amount should more than or equal to 2500 point..  Above 2500 points in multiple of 100… Like 2500 2600 2700 3000 3200…. But minimum 2500 required..  Validity of points is one year..

66
455
5
bjamadar wrote:

What is the best card available except Amazon and Flipkart cc ? I want 2-3% on any online spends. Is there any such available ? Also recommend me which one is best card in HDFC ?

Check Axis Ace minimum 2% flat everywhere..
But 500 annual charges (or spend 2L to get annual fee waived)

Missing