Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Hotstar Super annual plan for 641

Hotstar Super annual plan for 641

517°
641
29% OFF 899.0
Deal Subedar
nhavale

https://www.gyftr.com/instantvouchers/hotstar-g...

effective price : 

Using Payzap :  641.

Infinia card : 575

Diners Black : 615

Regalia : 635


Expired
29 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

after IPL loss this was bound to happen

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We have the subscription till July 25 2023. If I buy this voucher and add to by Subscription, will it consider from July 26 2023 to 2024?

Never tried before. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
itsmehd5 wrote:

@esakkiraja Can this be added to current VIP subscription already?

No, it will activate instantly.
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
esakkiraja wrote:
Good deal, bought one.
Galti kar diya . joy
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Now,the main problem is who will renew/subscribe to Hotstar joyafter IPL everyone will switch to Voot (New Partner)
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Price increased? Shows above 1000
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
shraaj wrote:
Now,the main problem is who will renew/subscribe to Hotstar joyafter IPL everyone will switch to Voot (New Partner)
Marvel, Disney , TV, National Geography and South Content

The only OTT will purchase by me
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Gyftr is a buggy site, use CC for extra safety
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
Venom14 wrote:
Marvel, Disney , TV, National Geography and South Content

The only OTT will purchase by me
There are very niche users just like you who watch there other contents like National Geography and Disney Content!

Majority of the Users who were with Disney was because of Only IPL Nothing Else. That's why there user base was nearly 5.2 Crore something while other OTT are at just 2 Crore max

They don't have English Webseries or Wider Hindi Web Series or Any New Movies so,People will only switch to Prime Video or Netflix or Zee5 in that case
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:
There are very niche users just like you who watch there other contents like National Geography and Disney Content!

Majority of the Users who were with Disney was because of Only IPL Nothing Else. That's why there user base was nearly 5.2 Crore something while other OTT are at just 2 Crore max

They don't have English Webseries or Wider Hindi Web Series or Any New Movies so,People will only switch to Prime Video or Netflix or Zee5 in that case
Hotstar has Marvel That is Enough to beat Others 

https://deadline.com/2022/08/disney-just-passed...

Anyways they lost IPL not other cricket Series
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Hotstar will lose mostly mobile subscription becoz of IPL

Good number of Super and Premium users will continue


Hotstar shows serial even before TV telecast


Also look at MCU lineup for next 2-3 years 
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:
There are very niche users just like you who watch there other contents like National Geography and Disney Content!

Majority of the Users who were with Disney was because of Only IPL Nothing Else. That's why there user base was nearly 5.2 Crore something while other OTT are at just 2 Crore max

They don't have English Webseries or Wider Hindi Web Series or Any New Movies so,People will only switch to Prime Video or Netflix or Zee5 in that case
It's true Cricket was a major factor in Hotstar's huge userbase compared to it's peers but that is not the only reason for it's popularity. Hotstar 12 month mobile subscription is often subsidized with Telecom network provider and ISP plans usually starting at 499 INR. Netflix is significantly more expensive compared to other streaming services. There's no way offering at Zee5, Sony LIV or Voot being any bigger or better than what's already there in Hotstar. Disney, Marvel, HBO aren't exactly "niche" in streaming space. It would be more appropriate with DocuBay or Mubi or Lionsgate Plus.
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
ChargedDreamer wrote:
It's true Cricket was a major factor in Hotstar's huge userbase compared to it's peers but that is not the only reason for it's popularity. Hotstar 12 month mobile subscription is often subsidized with Telecom network provider and ISP plans usually starting at 499 INR. Netflix is significantly more expensive compared to other streaming services. There's no way offering at Zee5, Sony LIV or Voot being any bigger or better than what's already there in Hotstar. Disney, Marvel, HBO aren't exactly "niche" in streaming space. It would be more appropriate with DocuBay or Mubi or Lionsgate Plus.
Lets see the future growth!
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

these days marvel making s**** movies 

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
Venom14 wrote:
Hotstar has Marvel That is Enough to beat Others 

https://deadline.com/2022/08/disney-just-passed...

Anyways they lost IPL not other cricket Series
This is an abroad scenario.

Currently,in India also they are the Market Leader of OTT subscription but the numbers will come down to 50-60% less subscriber considering their Current Subscriber number which is nearly 5+ Crore Subscriber it will come down to 2 Crore for sure.

In abroad they have wide variety of Content like Warner Bros Pictures,series and movies but in India they are not offering there content here (India) so,MARVEL + DISNEY + SOME INDIAN SERIES+ TV SERIEALS + NAT GEO are there only bet.

Most irritating part is,we have to watch Ads even on being a Paid Member (Most disgusting thing) 899/- Plan also device restrictions are there look for PRIME VIDEO,ZEE5, SONY LIV OTHER OTT They provide much more affordable plans and content and with less restrictions of device
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Its still workin. Why admin has marked it as expired
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:
This is an abroad scenario.

Currently,in India also they are the Market Leader of OTT subscription but the numbers will come down to 50-60% less subscriber considering their Current Subscriber number which is nearly 5+ Crore Subscriber it will come down to 2 Crore for sure.

In abroad they have wide variety of Content like Warner Bros Pictures,series and movies but in India they are not offering there content here (India) so,MARVEL + DISNEY + SOME INDIAN SERIES+ TV SERIEALS + NAT GEO are there only bet.

Most irritating part is,we have to watch Ads even on being a Paid Member (Most disgusting thing) 899/- Plan also device restrictions are there look for PRIME VIDEO,ZEE5, SONY LIV OTHER OTT They provide much more affordable plans and content and with less restrictions of device
Wanna Debate?

Not Interested 

Lets Wait and Watch
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
Venom14 wrote:
Wanna Debate?

Not Interested 

Lets Wait and Watch
Sure! Start Debate!

India is a Price Sensitive Country that is why nowadays  NETFLIX is in huge mess with sudden downfall of subscribers in all over globe especially when India's like Country which has a huge population are not subscribing to Netflix even though they reduce there plan.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:
Sure! Start Debate!

India is a Price Sensitive Country that is why nowadays  NETFLIX is in huge mess with sudden downfall of subscribers in all over globe especially when India's like Country which has a huge population are not subscribing to Netflix even though they reduce there plan.

I watch no ads on premium plan. Sharing with 3 dimers with 300₹ each. No device login limitations like Sony live (max 5 device login limit, old device gets logout. 

For ott:  both Hotstar and Sony live are good. 
For movies: zee movies is best than all others

For Netflix: 5 users are sharing with me and I know hardly anyone watch Netflix these days except new content  

For UI of app: Hotstae>Sony liv>Zee5. 

Tldr: these days you need  to buy all subscription ott to enjoy the best. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
641 is not Loot 
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply