Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal HP LPG GAS Bill Payment - Rs 50 cashback

681°
Deal Captain
548
12785
166

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
HP LPG GAS Bill Payment – Rs 50 cashback:

Download or Update your ICICI Pockets app

Go to Pay Bills option, Select LPG >> HPCL

apply coupon code – BPYJAN2020

you get 10% upto Rs50 cashback.

Offer valid for first 10000 customers

Cashback will be credited within 10 days to Pockets wallet

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600935/medium/6417811UnhZ0DU.jpg?1577977471

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600936/medium/6417811DVlydE0.jpg?1577977475

Expired
67 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
83
3328
48
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Was this eventually resolved or u gave up & book gas cylinder via some other portal?

I didn’t give up. I successfully booked on 1st. April. Got cashback within 30 mins. No matter what, the pockets app will force you to try at least a few dozen times before a successful payment.

211
10768
126

are the LPG deliveries working properly in Mumbai rolleyes

16
2540
33
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I didn’t give up. I successfully booked on 1st. April. Got cashback within 30 mins. No matter what, the pockets app will force you to try at least a few dozen times before a successful payment.

I am still unable to authenticate my pockets account. It was working on the same phone before but now it’s not. On dropping email at [email protected] that’s the response I received. Their cc number is also not working. Seems I will have to book it via MobiKwik now and settle for less discount.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/611253/original/Screenshot_20200405-123735_Gmail.jpg?1586070632

83
3328
48
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I am still unable to authenticate my pockets account. It was working on the same phone before but now it’s not. On dropping email at [email protected] that’s the response I received. Their cc number is also not working. Seems I will have to book it via MobiKwik now and settle for less discount.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/611253/original/Screenshot_20200405-123735_Gmail.jpg?1586070632

Damn that’s sad. I couldn’t register for a new account for the life of me but the moment i logged in with my old account (after inserting the respective sim in the phone) i could login just fine. That’s a BS reply as expected.

Maybe just try to clear cache and data of the app once before giving up for good.

16
2540
33
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Damn that’s sad. I couldn’t register for a new account for the life of me but the moment i logged in with my old account (after inserting the respective sim in the phone) i could login just fine. That’s a BS reply as expected.

Maybe just try to clear cache and data of the app once before giving up for good.

I am not registering new account. It’s my same old account. Been using it more than 5+ years. I uninstall the app everytime after use and reinstall it when need to use it again. But this time it’s just not working.

83
3328
48
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I am not registering new account. It’s my same old account. Been using it more than 5+ years. I uninstall the app everytime after use and reinstall it when need to use it again. But this time it’s just not working.

Yes, I understood that. Give up bro. Time is not worth wasting like this. A totally retarded app. They do not care to maintain their servers. I left 1-star rating on play from both my Google accounts.

92
108
0

Please help me with DEC 2019 prepaid recharge promocode.

Missing