Hot Deal JBL Professional 104 Compact Desktop Reference 60 W Bluetooth Studio Monitor

1245°
4999
81% OFF 26799.0
Pro Mobile Guru
504
30170
328

https://www.flipkart.com/jbl-professional-104-c...
@ 4999

Regular Price @ 9k ( Cheapest till date @ 6k )

Expiring In 20 days

Deal Wiki

For detailed product Specifications Features and Price Comparison check JBL product page:

https://in.jbl.com/10...ml

55 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
2,288
18581
34

👍👍👌👌

85
4359
18

Vu

1,757
15108
150

🤘 ordered one.

Thanks brother for sharing this deal plus1

5,530
29568
1009
Admin

Good price.

99
2568
7

Vu

22,627
57948
1465
bumblefoot wrote:

can may be add few low cost products from here at get additional 10% (Buy 3-4 items save 5%;Buy 5 or more save 10%)
https://www.flipkart.com/all/pr?sid=all&offer=n...

plus can use bank offers above 5k

make cart value 5000+ and get extra 500 discount using HDFC Card, to make cart value 5000, add few high range products from your link.

1,757
20579
70

good share +kg

60
236
5

Bought it in bbd @ 5999.These are really good speakers for accuracy but please keep in mind this is not meant for party thumping loud sound.It also has bluetooth connectivity

258
455
7

Any similar offer on soundbar?

50
20
1

Seems either user specific or expired. I’m not seeing that price

6,727
30269
70
Moderator
austerthegreat71 wrote:

Seems either user specific or expired. I’m not seeing that price

Today for Plus members only.
For others from tomorrow

250
3113
24

Decent Price smiley

1,757
15108
150

In my brief research found that Older version of this same speakers had no Bluetooth connectivity dial in the front, only volume dial. So it’s newest model.

JBL site showing 11k+ and international price is also USD $100+.

This doesn’t have big thumping bass but bass is tuned for accuracy.

BTW you can add other Woofer to this speakers through TRS.

This is it’s best price ever.

Hope this helps you take the right decision.

250
3113
24

500 extra off for student verified account

50
20
1
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Today for Plus members only.
For others from tomorrow

Thanks. I checked and it seems I was eligible for plus. Upgraded and bought it!

68
380
3

Seems like a decent price, Got one thanks!

1,757
15108
150
bumblefoot wrote:

can may be add few low cost products from here at get additional 10% (Buy 3-4 items save 5%;Buy 5 or more save 10%)
https://www.flipkart.com/all/pr?sid=all&offer=n...

plus can use bank offers above 5k

Thanks brother pray

I ordered it in early morning, didn’t see the 10% off with buy more combo offer. So ordered again  now at 4498 and cancelled previous order.

51
38
1

Ordered, then thought do I really need it and then canceled..
don’t buy something which you don’t need, else a day May come where you may have to sell those are actually “need”..

50
20
1

Is there any way to get an air-conditioned delivered in delhi please suggest

35
134
1

Thanks for the post

1,757
15108
150
anandsagar.sap561 wrote:

Ordered, then thought do I really need it and then canceled..
don’t buy something which you don’t need, else a day May come where you may have to sell those are actually “need”..

Well do you want/ need a pair of great sounding speakers at a fantastically discounted price?

If answer is NO then this deal isn’t for you.

7
2228
17
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Well do you want/ need a pair of great sounding speakers at a fantastically discounted price?

If answer is NO then this deal isn’t for you.

How to see the price graph for this one?

7
2228
17
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Well do you want/ need a pair of great sounding speakers at a fantastically discounted price?

If answer is NO then this deal isn’t for you.

Bro I already have a 2.1 speaker setup connection. Is this possible to combine these speakers with my current speaker system?

1,757
15108
150
Expand
RunZone wrote:

How to see the price graph for this one?

I’m not sure how accurate the price graph is. Still showing that current price is 5999. But at 5k ( 4.5k with combo offer) it’s a great deal. Couldn’t find it  for less than $100 including shipping.

1,757
15108
150
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Bro I already have a 2.1 speaker setup connection. Is this possible to combine these speakers with my current speaker system?

Does your current speakers have TRS port ? ( Including 3.5) in then yes. But only woofer as far as I know. You might need adapters

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682127/medium/images_%2893%29.jpeg?1619892170

7
2228
17
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

I’m not sure how accurate the price graph is. Still showing that current price is 5999. But at 5k ( 4.5k with combo offer) it’s a great deal. Couldn’t find it  for less than $100 including shipping.

I have ordered one, hope it will work with my existing 2.1 F&D sound system

Missing