Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Jio Recharge :Plans At @329 For 84 Days ( Smartphone User)

1861°
  • 22657 Views
  • 91 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Repost : 2
    • Other reasons : 2
    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Budding Star
364
30204
153

https://www.jio.com/jio-other-recharge...ns
Jio Recharge : New Plans At @ 329 For  84 Days ( Smartphone User)

For Extra Benifit: Do Recharge Rs 50 Top-up 400 Get 5 GB Data Extra Everytime + 6 GB When You Activation Through Main Jio Balance.

Or You Can Do Recharge Directly Rs 329/-

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622716/medium/Screenshot_20200627_150915.jpg?1593250937
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622717/medium/Screenshot_20200627_150954.jpg?1593250956


Expired

Deal Wiki

For Saving Money For Smartphone User : Do Recharge 100*4 and One More Top Up Rs 10.
Than Activate Plan Rs 329 Through Jio Main Balance.
Now You Get 47 GB For 84 Days And Plan Validity in Just 410.
Enjoy Plan For Saving Money.
1 GB Every Rs Top-up or 10 GB Every Rs 100 Top-up

90 Comments  |  
44 Dimers
  • Sort By
222
2916
38

Good Morning . It is new for your and some dimer . It is old for other.

89
576
5

i hv been using this since last 6 months

0
11365
131

Am i missing out on anything?
I was using this plan from several months.

2,110
8888
84
Moderator
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I am missing out on anything?
I was using this plan from several months.

Sahuji abhi abhi padhaare hain..  sunglasses

Welcome back bro!

1,757
15324
151

Long time no see… @eeesahuji205

Good plan for people who don’t use much mobile Data. Only SMS and calling

364
30204
153
Total_Fun wrote:

Long time no see… @eeesahuji205

Good plan for people who don’t use much mobile Data. Only SMS and calling

Bro Because everyone busy in life..
Due to this. I was not posted anything

1,757
15324
151
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro Because everyone busy in life..
Due to this. I was not posted anything

Good to see you back   grinning

75
317
1

It wasn’t there earlier in my account, it’s new for me

364
3716
20

Bro, this is waste affordable pack.

39
5492
161
Total_Fun wrote:

Long time no see… @eeesahuji205

Good plan for people who don’t use much mobile Data. Only SMS and calling

or as a secondary plan for those of us who is at home most of the time with another home internet. plus for every recharge get data extra. i am using this plan and have piled up about 80gb extra data due to recharges earleir and now

54
240
6

What’s the cheapest for someone who doesn’t use data.
Currently using airtel 379 for 84 days

51
3032
18

This is a very good plan for anyone who uses upto 500mb data per day..
Just do 4*100+ 10 recharges and get 41+6gb data

1,757
15324
151
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

or as a secondary plan for those of us who is at home most of the time with another home internet. plus for every recharge get data extra. i am using this plan and have piled up about 80gb extra data due to recharges earleir and now

Good point.

But Jio net and calls have  become barely usable in area, and this very common story’. Too many active users. Too few phone towers.

50
706
2

Any plans in which calling is less n data consumption is more

83
3328
48
insta wrote:

This is a very good plan for anyone who uses upto 500mb data per day..
Just do 4*100+ 10 recharges and get 41+6gb data

Can you please explain this step?

0
3117
33
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Can you please explain this step?

Do 100₹ Topup 4 times and 10₹ topup once.

Total balance u will get = 334₹
Activate 329 plan using this balance.

Total data u get = 47GB i.e. 573MB/day w/o any daily limit.

51
3032
18
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Can you please explain this step?

Recharge for 100*4 u get total 324 tt and 40gb data vc
Use tt to buy 329 plan from myjio app. This gives 6gb data.
The good thing is u can accumulate these 100 recharges using various  offers to reduce overall cost. This is very economical if ur monthly (28days) data need is upto 15gb

Missing