Hotness Buy Kurkure Get 100% cashback in paytm account

Hot Deal Buy Kurkure Get 100% cashback in paytm account

2516°
0
100% OFF 35.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
196
1154
16
Buy Kurkure Get 100% cashback in paytm account
Deal Expired

http://Paytm.com/redeem-coupon-code/k...re

Buy any kurkure pack from local store which is mention paytm cash back offer.

Find the 12 or 16 digit code and redeem it in this link.

Paytm.com/redeem-coupon-code/kurkure

Your cb has been credit into your paytm upi link account number.

You can redeem maximum 5code in one paytm account.

Expired 6 months

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : Nigel

Flat 100% cashback on kurkure code is inside the pack.
Cashback in bank through paytm upi.

Visit this link and add code( Paytm will ask to login if not already make sure bank is connected on Paytm upi)
https://paytm.com/k...re

Free Effectively.
Valid 5 times per user. 100% cashback is on Mrp of the pack.
Valid on Rs. 10/20/35 pack.

(i) ‘Kurkure’ and its variants, of MRP INR 10/- (Indian Rupees Ten only)
(ii) ‘Kurkure’ and its variants, of MRP INR 20/- (Indian Rupees Twenty only)
(iii) ‘Kurkure’ and its variants, of MRP INR 35/- (Indian Rupees Thirty Five only)
*MRP inclusive of all taxes.

Offer is clearly mentioned on the pack.

Valid from 1st of Aug 2019 to 31st December 2019.

T&C
https://paytm.com/offer/kurkure...p/

102 Comments  |  
68 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
120
2

Hearing anything like this for the first time.
Anyone got cashback ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
0
masalkarsagar126 wrote:

Does anyone done this?

Yes, Working Fine😍👍
5 Times Per Paytm Number👑❤️
Instant Cash back 😍

Missing
Shopping Friend
330
7468
111
Expand
jigya05120 wrote:

Yes, Working Fine😍👍
5 Times Per Paytm Number👑❤️
Instant Cash back 😍

Paytm offer mentioned on Kurkure packet ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
797
6
Expand
Doraemon wrote:

Yes bro.

Hi, Can you post a picture of how the packet looks? Also did you buy the Rs.35 pack?

Missing
Deal Subedar
196
1154
16
Expand
pikkuboss wrote:

Hi, Can you post a picture of how the packet looks? Also did you buy the Rs.35 pack?

Sry bro I am forget to click the pic of packet.
And I am buy 20rs pack from local store but now not found this pack from local store.when I found it definitely I upload there.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1120
14

Waiting for free future pay cash to redeem on kurkure double benefits

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1200
11
SunnyKh wrote:

Waiting for free future pay cash to redeem on kurkure double benefits

It is one thing to get Kurkure for effectively free but it is while different thing to make money from it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
188
3

Means we will get money in our bank account

Missing
Deal Cadet
28
494
7

Yes already availed four time i offer kurkure daily to my collegues from last 4days.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3146
26
Superbdeal wrote:

Yes already availed four time i offer kurkure daily to my collegues from last 4days.

only 5 times

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
2
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Means we will get money in our bank account

Load money in Amazon wallet via gift card purchased from magicpin ola offer (10+5% Off). Go to More Supermarket and buy Kinley, KitKat and kurkure and pay via Amazon pay. Depending on the number of UPI linked paytm accounts you have, you can get all the money back plus Amazon 200 cashback coupon.

Ideally if you have 2 paytm UPI, buy combinations of Kinley, kit kat and kurkure to total upto 250, say 8 kurkure, 5 KitKat and 2 Kinley. Pay at More Supermarket via Amazon Pay for approx 212 (after buying 250 rs amazon gv at 15% off from magicpin + ola) and get 250 in your bank account (profit of 38) plus 200 off 600 amazon coupons

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
163
5
Superbdeal wrote:

Yes already availed four time i offer kurkure daily to my collegues from last 4days.

smart. gain social currency as well, very smart.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
163
5
Expand
A_J wrote:

Load money in Amazon wallet via gift card purchased from magicpin ola offer (10+5% Off). Go to More Supermarket and buy Kinley, KitKat and kurkure and pay via Amazon pay. Depending on the number of UPI linked paytm accounts you have, you can get all the money back plus Amazon 200 cashback coupon.

Ideally if you have 2 paytm UPI, buy combinations of Kinley, kit kat and kurkure to total upto 250, say 8 kurkure, 5 KitKat and 2 Kinley. Pay at More Supermarket via Amazon Pay for approx 212 (after buying 250 rs amazon gv at 15% off from magicpin + ola) and get 250 in your bank account (profit of 38) plus 200 off 600 amazon coupons

give this man an anda and he will create a chicken farm. learn it guys, it is a rare skill.

Missing