Featured

Hot Deal Life Time Free RBL Bank Credit Cards From BankBazaar For Limited Time

2758°
0
100% OFF 1000.0
Deal Captain
49
9808
127

https://www.bankbazaar.com/rbl-bank-credit-car....
RBL Bank ShopRite Credit Card and RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card available for LTF
for Limited time on BankBazaar

Actual Platinum Delight CC Annual Fees – 1000
Actual Shoperite CC Annual Fees – 500

Check if you are eligible and Apply.

https://imgur.com/9...bQ
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/684904/medium/76401489Z19hbQ.png?1621134560

https://imgur.com/0...OW
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/684905/medium/76401480kgLQOW.png?1621134564

No joining fee. No annual fee. It’s lifetime FREE (exclusively for BankBazaar)

Expiring In 3 days
142 Comments  |  
59 Dimers
  • Sort By
271
2010
8

I only got 2 indus LFT offers and 4 other cards

63
200
1

I got this card 2 months back from bb

50
20
1
Bhalal_Dev wrote:

I got this card 2 months back from bb

What’s your opinion about this card ?

0
4152
52
Bhalal_Dev wrote:

I got this card 2 months back from bb

Confirmed its LTF ?

53
2952
23

At many places I read very bad reviews about RBL customer care

122
20
0

Dont fall in there trap..its the verst credit card ever…i have closed this card within 15 days after i got it…customer care guys are thieves.

50
56
1

I have all my cards life time free but what is the additional benefit in this card.
Can anyone guide about real benefits against hdfc regalia and citi rewards card

63
200
1
Expand
karan90331 wrote:

What’s your opinion about this card ?

Good, as its life time free. Offered a great credit limit. Can be used on amazon or fk occasionally for 10% when offered.

Cons: They have written that upon paying the fee we will get 4000 reward points. As this card is LTF, i did not get any points.

63
200
1
Expand
Topsey wrote:

Confirmed its LTF ?

Yes bro. After applying you will be shown 1000 as joining fee in ur application. Dont panic. When your first statement gets generate, you wont be charged anything. Its LTF

16
639
8
Bhalal_Dev wrote:

I got this card 2 months back from bb

Do they come for verification ?

48
20
0

Is it trustworthy to apply from bank bazaar?Are they really approved cards applied. From bb??

51
90
2

Min income required to apply this card

51
48
1
Expand
Bhalal_Dev wrote:

Yes bro. After applying you will be shown 1000 as joining fee in ur application. Dont panic. When your first statement gets generate, you wont be charged anything. Its LTF

I get this same LTF rbl shoprite card but after generating first statement there is no joining fee and cc said there is annual fee on the card will apply next year , i said its ltf but they not respond back till now
Poor customer support

181
842
6

Its Pre-qualified offer or Income Documents or Card to Card ?
RBL issuing these 2 cards to Salaried only or RBL issuing these to Self employed also?
Any self employed got these?
Please confirm the documentation and verification process (Video KYC, Physical verification etc.?)

63
200
1
paul4frnd489 wrote:

Is it trustworthy to apply from bank bazaar?Are they really approved cards applied. From bb??

Yes. Go ahead.. no issues.. i got 4 LTF cards from bb

48
20
0
Expand
Bhalal_Dev wrote:

Yes. Go ahead.. no issues.. i got 4 LTF cards from bb

What about indusind bank card from BB??

181
842
6
paul4frnd489 wrote:

Is it trustworthy to apply from bank bazaar?Are they really approved cards applied. From bb??

Bank Bazaar contacted me (also showing in profile) for prequalified lifetime free indusind card saying without income documents, no CIBIL enquiry and force me to complete video Kyc for instant card issuance.
Surprisingly after KYC card was not issued, they got disappeared as they were never their did not took my calls and replied to emails.
After 15-20 days I came to know that CIBIL entry was there by Indusind.
I took up the issue and complaint to higher authority with screenshots.
After that I got card with very basic limit of 50K without physical verification or income documents.
But one thing is sure Bank bazaar fool customers and their main target is too collect application with customer data and the moment you give to them, they got disappeared.
They do not bother anything what is the impact on customer CIBIL record

48
20
0
Expand
TrueAdvisor wrote:

Bank Bazaar contacted me (also showing in profile) for prequalified lifetime free indusind card saying without income documents, no CIBIL enquiry and force me to complete video Kyc for instant card issuance.
Surprisingly after KYC card was not issued, they got disappeared as they were never their did not took my calls and replied to emails.
After 15-20 days I came to know that CIBIL entry was there by Indusind.
I took up the issue and complaint to higher authority with screenshots.
After that I got card with very basic limit of 50K without physical verification or income documents.
But one thing is sure Bank bazaar fool customers and their main target is too collect application with customer data and the moment you give to them, they got disappeared.
They do not bother anything what is the impact on customer CIBIL record

How you made complaint to the higher authority??I am facing the same issue with indusind and BB.please guude me.

264
360
5

Is there any other way to get RBL and IndusInd bank cards life time free?

0
4152
52
Expand
TrueAdvisor wrote:

Bank Bazaar contacted me (also showing in profile) for prequalified lifetime free indusind card saying without income documents, no CIBIL enquiry and force me to complete video Kyc for instant card issuance.
Surprisingly after KYC card was not issued, they got disappeared as they were never their did not took my calls and replied to emails.
After 15-20 days I came to know that CIBIL entry was there by Indusind.
I took up the issue and complaint to higher authority with screenshots.
After that I got card with very basic limit of 50K without physical verification or income documents.
But one thing is sure Bank bazaar fool customers and their main target is too collect application with customer data and the moment you give to them, they got disappeared.
They do not bother anything what is the impact on customer CIBIL record

Recently got Indusind card from BB. Process was seamless. Within 10 days of applying, card got delivered.
And got 1.03 as limit without income proofs

16
639
8

I tried and got 755 score in mail.
What now ?

16
639
8
Expand
Bhalal_Dev wrote:

Yes. Go ahead.. no issues.. i got 4 LTF cards from bb

I am getting yes bank prosperity card is it good ?
Im trying in app

63
200
1
Expand
paul4frnd489 wrote:

What about indusind bank card from BB??

Ltf … Got 6 months back. No issues with the procees

63
200
1
Expand
Bhaizoned wrote:

I am getting yes bank prosperity card is it good ?
Im trying in app

It is a spend based card i think. The fee gets waived on spending some amount within some time. Do check the fee details first

16
639
8
Expand
Bhalal_Dev wrote:

It is a spend based card i think. The fee gets waived on spending some amount within some time. Do check the fee details first

Yes right. Min 10000rs for 1st and 50k for 2nd year.
How can I get LTF card ?

63
200
1
Expand
Bhaizoned wrote:

Yes right.
How can I get LTF card ?

Go for RBL  ( timely offer as offered now ) , indusind always LFT, Apay icici, or Icici platinum

Missing