Hot Deal
Load 10k Get 1100 Future Wallet Cash May be Loot

Load 10k Get 1100 Future Wallet Cash May be Loot

435°
  • 3218
  • 61
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Analyst
Venom14

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/699534/medium/77922621znmuhY.jpg?1626496781

T&C Click Here To Add Money
Terms and Conditions
The offer is valid ONLY in the form of cash in Future pay wallet.
Offer is VALID for Big Bazaar wallet ONLY.
Customer can load equal to or above Rs.10000 in Big Bazaar Future Pay Wallet and will get Rs.1100 extra in the same wallet.
Rs.1100 will be credited on the same day of the Wallet upload.
The credited cash will expire after 12 months from the date of issue/credit at 2359 Hrs.

The Offer is valid only once per user in the month of July, 2021.
The offer is valid on every money load EXCEPT Credit Notes.
Customer can redeem the credited cash strictly as per the condition mentioned in the communication he/she has received via sms/notification.
Customer can redeem the cash at any Big Bazaar stores nearby or on shop.bigbazaar.com or on Big Bazaar mobile app.
This offer cannot be combined with any promotional Voucher/M-coupon on the same bill.
Future Retail Ltd reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion
All legal disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
The FREE CASH in Future pay wallet cannot be transferred to another wallet (non-transferable)
Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited
In addition, Future Pay terms and conditions shall also apply to the cash given in the Future Pay Wallet
For more detail members can contact call Centre number 1800 210 1818 or email at [email protected]

Expiring In 21 days
60 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How its Loot
Its Loot For Big Bazzar To Get 10k Funds

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gautam2usa226 wrote:

Approximately 1% return.

Online study k results aane lag gye joy stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye grin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Par nahi karna.. spend faltu ka.. budget se jyada shoping ho ja raha now a days

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

In the future they may exclude Future Pay Wallet during offers jusk like BB GVs and until recently Profit Club.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yes you can use in 1 go

Moreover you can buy TV Mobile and More

You can also other cashback offers also

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
JustDoit wrote:

How its Loot
Its Loot For Big Bazzar To Get 10k Funds

Loot Because you can use in 1 go

Moreover you can buy TV Mobile and More

You can also other cashback offers also

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Any terms and conditions which makes my interest go away fast in this offer?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

yes you go for paytm points 😎😎

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
26GURGAONBOY wrote:

Konse school se pdai kri h smile smile smile smile

I missed one zero …. yeah it’s 11%
But anyway.. get a life….. just for a calculation error, you don’t need to jump to conclusions.

There are many many more achievements and calculations that I’ve done in my life which I’m sure a lonely person like you would not have done.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kdroid8597 wrote:

Konsa nasha phookte ho bhai joy joy

I missed one zero …. yeah it’s 11%
Ye nasha wala dialogue purana ho gya hai… nakal hi maarte rahoge ya kuch originality bhi hai ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
gautam2usa226 wrote:

I missed one zero …. yeah it’s 11%
Ye nasha wala dialogue purana ho gya hai… nakal hi maarte rahoge ya kuch originality bhi hai ?

You not missed zero..you missed to put one more 1, tuhare to correction me bhi mistake hai joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kdroid8597 wrote:

You not missed zero..you missed to put one more 1, tuhare to correction me bhi mistake hai joy joy

Now I got your level of understanding.
I said approximately 1%… if I had put one more 1 then my comment would have read 11% and not approx 11% This proves that I didn’t miss any 1s
Someone needs aptitude classes laughing

Now you might be thinking that why the hell then I said that I missed one zero.
I said it because I thought one zero is still there in denominator and therefore 11/10 = 1.1 and that’s why in my first comment I said it’s approx 1% return

Later after going through comments, I realised that all zeroes will be cancelled out.

But anyway….. seems like I shouldn’t have argued with someone who is weak in understanding things unless everything is said explicitly.

Best of luck to your life… and all those who think this kind of clerical work is enough to declare someone as intelligent. One can always make such calculation mistakes.

An intelligent person will not just find mistakes but will also figure out that in what all ways the other person would have committed the mistakes and arrived to the wrong result.

#Important_Life_Lesson

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
gautam2usa226 wrote:

Now I got your level of understanding.
I said approximately 1%… if I had put one more 1 then my comment would have read 11% and not approx 11% This proves that I didn’t miss any 1s
Someone needs aptitude classes laughing

Now you might be thinking that why the hell then I said that I missed one zero.
I said it because I thought one zero is still there in denominator and therefore 11/10 = 1.1 and that’s why in my first comment I said it’s approx 1% return

Later after going through comments, I realised that all zeroes will be cancelled out.

But anyway….. seems like I shouldn’t have argued with someone who is weak in understanding things unless everything is said explicitly.

Best of luck to your life… and all those who think this kind of clerical work is enough to declare someone as intelligent. One can always make such calculation mistakes.

An intelligent person will not just find mistakes but will also figure out that in what all ways the other person would have committed the mistakes and arrived to the wrong result.

#Important_Life_Lesson

You are the most brilliant mathematical genius ever walked on the planet….. chill and enjoy buddy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
gautam2usa226 wrote:

Now I got your level of understanding.
I said approximately 1%… if I had put one more 1 then my comment would have read 11% and not approx 11% This proves that I didn’t miss any 1s
Someone needs aptitude classes laughing

Now you might be thinking that why the hell then I said that I missed one zero.
I said it because I thought one zero is still there in denominator and therefore 11/10 = 1.1 and that’s why in my first comment I said it’s approx 1% return

Later after going through comments, I realised that all zeroes will be cancelled out.

But anyway….. seems like I shouldn’t have argued with someone who is weak in understanding things unless everything is said explicitly.

Best of luck to your life… and all those who think this kind of clerical work is enough to declare someone as intelligent. One can always make such calculation mistakes.

An intelligent person will not just find mistakes but will also figure out that in what all ways the other person would have committed the mistakes and arrived to the wrong result.

#Important_Life_Lesson

senti na ho beere, it was an honest mistake from thr side also..i got your point from first comment..we are all brothers here, learning and helping..🙂🙂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cash expire after 1 year ……. sad hope they burn cashback first

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what cooking in futute group ? who is Owner ? When Biyani is Bankrupt , how he is paying to Vendors ??? I heard Ambani giving CREDIT in the form of Grocery Stuffs . Amazon hurdles Transfer of Ownership from biyani to ambani so thrugh back door……………

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
gautam2usa226 wrote:

Now I got your level of understanding.
I said approximately 1%… if I had put one more 1 then my comment would have read 11% and not approx 11% This proves that I didn’t miss any 1s
Someone needs aptitude classes laughing

Now you might be thinking that why the hell then I said that I missed one zero.
I said it because I thought one zero is still there in denominator and therefore 11/10 = 1.1 and that’s why in my first comment I said it’s approx 1% return

Later after going through comments, I realised that all zeroes will be cancelled out.

But anyway….. seems like I shouldn’t have argued with someone who is weak in understanding things unless everything is said explicitly.

Best of luck to your life… and all those who think this kind of clerical work is enough to declare someone as intelligent. One can always make such calculation mistakes.

An intelligent person will not just find mistakes but will also figure out that in what all ways the other person would have committed the mistakes and arrived to the wrong result.

#Important_Life_Lesson

Here doesn’t matter if 1% or its 11%.its useless

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kdroid8597 wrote:

You are the most brilliant mathematical genius ever walked on the planet….. chill and enjoy buddy

Haha… your dialogue is a good strategy to hide your over-smartness.
But sadly I have already revealed it all here.
An average person trying to show his namesake intelligence by clinching on a mathematical human-error.

Missing