Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Loot ( Back Again) : Recharge Min Rs.10 Using Freecharge Get upto Rs.75 Cashback ( Higher Cashback)

Loot ( Back Again) : Recharge Min Rs.10 Using Freecharge Get upto Rs.75 Cashback ( Higher Cashback)

1720°
  • 10915
  • 109
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 10
    • Repost : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Deal Hunter
eeesahuji205

Loot ( Back Again) : Recharge Min 10 Rs Get upto 75 Cashback ( Higher Cashback)

Loot ( Back Again) : Recharge Min 10 Rs Using Freecharge Get upto 75 Cashback ( Higher Cashback)

Steps.
1.Recharge min 10 Get upto 75 Cashback ( higher Cashback)

2.  Location need to on Freecharge app

3. Pay using Wallet / credit card / Debit card ( I have paid Using cc)

3. Get scratch card instant

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737981/medium/Screenshot_20220129_100129.jpg?1643430836
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737982/medium/IMG_20220129_100237.jpg?1643430850


Expired
108 Comments  |  
90 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Loot ( Back Again) : Recharge Min 10 Rs Get upto 75 Cashback ( Higher Cashback)

Loot ( Back Again) : Recharge Min 10 Rs Using Freecharge Get upto 75 Cashback ( Higher Cashback)

Steps.
1.Recharge min 10 Get upto 75 Cashback ( higher Cashback)

2.  Location need to on Freecharge app

3. Pay using Wallet / credit card / Debit card ( I have paid Using cc)

3. Get scratch card instant

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737981/medium/Screenshot_20220129_100129.jpg?1643430836
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737982/medium/IMG_20220129_100237.jpg?1643430850


Kabhi bhi nahi aata.

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

Thanks, got 17 on 10 Rs. Recharge

Aristocrat Aristocrat
Link Copied

Kuch nahi mila unamused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ohhh location was required!

Flame Flame
Link Copied
VACCINE wrote:

Kuch nahi mila unamused

Location ON rakho

Aristocrat Aristocrat
Link Copied
Expand
mist wrote:

Location ON rakho

Location ON hai… May be my bad luck…

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

Location ON hai… May be my bad luck…

Same here.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737990/original/Screenshot_20220129_102301.jpg?1643432009

again got 23 on different account on same device

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

10 rs wasted

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

Location ON hai… May be my bad luck…

Some locations are excluded maybe u r from those locations

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737991/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-29-10-27-02-565_com.freecharge.android.jpg?1643432243

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got 3

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Cashback banner is showing up at final page. So do only if it’s there.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

blnt twice

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 14 on 10

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

Some locations are excluded maybe u r from those locations

Not location but accounts I guess.

Worked for me on different account but banner was there at final page.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Any promocode required?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Any promocode required?

No

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Working 1 time only I guess received 20 1st time & 2nd time we are getting Better luck next time.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 0 cashback 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737992/medium/images_%282%29.jpeg?1643432593

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Not location but accounts I guess.

Worked for me on different account but banner was there at final page.

In my account banner still showing as my location excluded so don’t want to risk 10 rs joy

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

In my account banner still showing as my location excluded so don’t want to risk 10 rs joy

On the final page?? How you know it’s exculded?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Got 10 on 10

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to switch on location in freecharge app?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:


I got this pensive

Damn what’s this.😅

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply