Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal BenQ EW3280U 32-Inch 4K UHD HDRi Entertainment Monitor, IPS, USB-C, HDMI, DP, 3840x2160, DCI-P3, Display HDR 400, Speakers, Remote Control, Anti-Glare, Flicker-Free, Bezel-Less, FreeSync

332°
23990
66% OFF 70000.0
Pro DealHunter
1,080
44422
119
37 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
301
1254
41

Anyone brought ?

162
316
5

Gone

479
29314
327

Good monitor
but not value for money @ MRP/SP (at least for the majority*)

0
218
7
getready wrote:

Good monitor
but not value for money @ MRP/SP (at least for the majority*)

Why not?

479
29314
327
Expand
parv wrote:

Why not?

MRP – 70k
SP – 52K

and talking in general… this is an entertainment monitor (Unpopular variant unlike the gaming monitors w/ 100/120/144Hz displays)
Also it is HDR400 (400 nits brightness) while the cheaper variant (LG 32UL750) has HDR600 and the same DCI-P3 color gamut

HDRi is a gimmick (only selected users will make use of it)
Integrated speakers are just ok (Might need a standalone set for better experience)
No height adjustment
VA Panels are better for Entertainment monitors over IPS (Personal opinion)

PS: @ 24k ..Ofc this is a great buy

0
218
7
Expand
getready wrote:

MRP – 70k
SP – 52K

and talking in general… this is an entertainment monitor (Unpopular variant unlike the gaming monitors w/ 100/120/144Hz displays)
Also it is HDR400 (400 nits brightness) while the cheaper variant (LG 32UL750) has HDR600 and the same DCI-P3 color gamut

HDRi is a gimmick (only selected users will make use of it)
Integrated speakers are just ok (Might need a standalone set for better experience)
No height adjustment
VA Panels are better for Entertainment monitors over IPS (Personal opinion)

PS: @ 24k ..Ofc this is a great buy

Thanks for detailed explanation. So could anyone buy it? Or can you suggest a good vfm monitor with Thunderbolt port?

479
29314
327
Expand
parv wrote:

Thanks for detailed explanation. So could anyone buy it? Or can you suggest a good vfm monitor with Thunderbolt port?

Anyone with a decent GPU*
Thunderbolt port? You’re looking for a monitor to use with macbook?

PS:I Don’t remember seeing any laptop with thunderbolt port below 50k.. Even this monitor has USB-C only

207
550
4

I bought one. PUNE location. But now thinking to cancel it. Let me know if anyone in Pune wants it?

0
218
7
Expand
getready wrote:

Anyone with a decent GPU*
Thunderbolt port? You’re looking for a monitor to use with macbook?

PS:I Don’t remember seeing any laptop with thunderbolt port below 50k.. Even this monitor has USB-C only

I have LG Gram. Monitor with USB-C alone isn’t much useful.

0
218
7
Expand
getready wrote:

Anyone with a decent GPU*
Thunderbolt port? You’re looking for a monitor to use with macbook?

PS:I Don’t remember seeing any laptop with thunderbolt port below 50k.. Even this monitor has USB-C only

Does Monitors have GPU also?

207
550
4
Expand
getready wrote:

MRP – 70k
SP – 52K

and talking in general… this is an entertainment monitor (Unpopular variant unlike the gaming monitors w/ 100/120/144Hz displays)
Also it is HDR400 (400 nits brightness) while the cheaper variant (LG 32UL750) has HDR600 and the same DCI-P3 color gamut

HDRi is a gimmick (only selected users will make use of it)
Integrated speakers are just ok (Might need a standalone set for better experience)
No height adjustment
VA Panels are better for Entertainment monitors over IPS (Personal opinion)

PS: @ 24k ..Ofc this is a great buy

This monitor is 4K which means display will be much crisp than Full HD 32 inch monitors. You can see more content on 4K Screen Vs Full HD Screen.

HDR is just an fancy selling points, though it makes a difference, but nothing to die for. Life can be happy without it.

Type C port is a good option – it can be used to Charge your Laptop (check compatibility) as well as Display input at same time. Most recent laptops with Type-C ports support PD charging thru C port. But confirm it first then only Type-C is useful.

Speaker – another selling point.

Conclusion – Buy this monitor only for 4K Display at this pricepoint.

Also I read in review comments – “Most people confuse this with older va panel . . . Ew 3280 is 2020 au optronics panel” – I dont know what the hell is that smile

479
29314
327
Expand
parv wrote:

I have LG Gram. Monitor with USB-C alone isn’t much useful.

Source is QHD (Gram)
Output will also be in 4K QHD ( Noticeable difference in Quality vs 4K* )

479
29314
327
Expand
aam_deals wrote:

This monitor is 4K which means display will be much crisp than Full HD 32 inch monitors. You can see more content on 4K Screen Vs Full HD Screen.

HDR is just an fancy selling points, though it makes a difference, but nothing to die for. Life can be happy without it.

Type C port is a good option – it can be used to Charge your Laptop (check compatibility) as well as Display input at same time. Most recent laptops with Type-C ports support PD charging thru C port. But confirm it first then only Type-C is useful.

Speaker – another selling point.

Conclusion – Buy this monitor only for 4K Display at this pricepoint.

Also I read in review comments – “Most people confuse this with older va panel . . . Ew 3280 is 2020 au optronics panel” – I dont know what the hell is that smile

For few thousands more.. u can get 32" 4K monitors from other brands
I don’t see the display size/resolution as a major selling point for this monitor
The main plus point (i feel) for this monitor is being color accurate & HDR/i (Which again..very few general users can take advantage of)
Type-C & Remote are good additions
Speakers are also good but based on reviews.. they are just OK

The remaining monitor features..i think they are found on other BenQ 4k monitors selling for ~30k

207
550
4
Expand
getready wrote:

Source is QHD (Gram)
Output will also be in 4K QHD ( Noticeable difference in Quality vs 4K* )

It is not like that. If LG Gram is QHD it does not mean Output will be QHD. It can downscale or upscale as per need.

Laptop be of any brand – you can have output as per monitor.

Even laptops with Full HD Screen can output at 4K resolution with compatible monitor.

207
550
4
Expand
getready wrote:

For few thousands more.. u can get 32" 4K monitors from other brands
I don’t see the display size/resolution as a major selling point for this monitor
The main plus point (i feel) for this monitor is being color accurate & HDR/i (Which again..very few general users can take advantage of)
Type-C & Remote are good additions
Speakers are also good but based on reviews.. they are just OK

The remaining monitor features..i think they are found on other BenQ 4k monitors selling for ~30k

See in real the difference between 32 inch Full HD vs 4K monitor (resolution must be configured correctly as per monitor) – then you will understand it.

You may not see any difference Watching Videos / Games.. but try some Word/PDF docs…. Video Editing softwares, Coding tools (IDEs) – then you will see the difference.

Quick Idea: And if you have laptop will 15 inch Full HD Screen. Go to Settings > Display > Check the scale … normally for laptop it remains at 125% or 150%. Now just change it to 100% … then see the content. Even Chrome will start showing more content.

479
29314
327
Expand
aam_deals wrote:

It is not like that. If LG Gram is QHD it does not mean Output will be QHD. It can downscale or upscale as per need.

Laptop be of any brand – you can have output as per monitor.

Even laptops with Full HD Screen can output at 4K resolution with compatible monitor.

My mistake..
Was referring to Extend/Mirror mode and not the standalone output

479
29314
327
Expand
aam_deals wrote:

See in real the difference between 32 inch Full HD vs 4K monitor (resolution must be configured correctly as per monitor) – then you will understand it.

You may not see any difference Watching Videos / Games.. but try some Word/PDF docs…. Video Editing softwares, Coding tools (IDEs) – then you will see the difference.

Quick Idea: And if you have laptop will 15 inch Full HD Screen. Go to Settings > Display > Check the scale … normally for laptop it remains at 125% or 150%. Now just change it to 100% … then see the content. Even Chrome will start showing more content.

32 FHD monitors are crap
Can’t even stand the sight of 24" FHD monitors after using 24/32" 4K monitors
The monitor (Same screen size+resolution – For few thousands more*) i was referring to in my prev post is this
// Samsung 32" 4K @ 32k //
https://www.amazon.in/Samsung-32-inch-72-95cm-M...

And about Windows 10 scaling..try custom scaling for much better experience

479
29314
327
3dspider wrote:

@parv, for productivity? check this ultra wide monitor. it’s awesome, I use this with mac pro
https://www.amazon.in/LG-29UM69G-Ultrawide-Moni...

There’s an upgrade available too for 3k more
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08J5...3/

123
2044
65

If someone needs this monitor, message me, I can book for no-extra cost. I had booked extra and won’t be needing them.

207
550
4

back in stock. check

204
5568
59
aam_deals wrote:

back in stock. check

Thanks for your notification. Brought for 21490.
Sbi 10% + 5% cb offer..

0
218
7
aam_deals wrote:

back in stock. check

Please tag me if it comes in stock again.

162
316
5
Expand
parv wrote:

Please tag me if it comes in stock again.

back in stock. check. Only 2 left.

0
218
7

missed it again

123
2044
65
parv wrote:

missed it again

EDIT: removed

0
218
7

Post deleted.

479
29314
327
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Thanks for your notification. Brought for 21490.
Sbi 10% + 5% cb offer..

When are you getting it?
Do post first impressions whenever u do smile

50
20
1
MetalThrasher666 wrote:

If someone needs this monitor, message me, I can book for no-extra cost. I had booked extra and won’t be needing them.

Hey i need one can you please arrange it

Missing