Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
[LOOT] Cello Flasks listed with incorrect pricing!

[LOOT] Cello Flasks listed with incorrect pricing!

2516°
231
77% OFF 999.0
Blaze
satkan19

Few other links with incorrect pricing as below..

https://www.flipkart.com/cello-instyle-stainles...

https://www.flipkart.com/cello-beatle-stainless...

https://www.flipkart.com/cello-refresh-stainles...
(Update: Available now)

New update:
https://www.flipkart.com/cello-swift-stainless-steel-insulated-flask-1500-ml-silver-ml-flask/p/itma2f049706ea9f  (Over)

New Update (30/07):
cello-maestro-stainless-steel-insulated-flask-550-ml-red-ml-flask

Happy Looting!

Edit: Okay I am opening up the trick now fo r those who missed it. These listings seems incorrect listing (may be used for testing) and you can opt for desired items with “Notify me” option on OOS page. In fact one of these was notified to me from FlipKart itself, so I found other items with below search list. Help Yourself!

https://www.flipkart.com/search?q=cello%2...sk

Expired
106 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Dynamo wrote:

review are not good..

NP! Depends on model you choose..

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
bankipad wrote:

Showing oos

Check 4th one.. only few pieces if you interested..

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
bankipad wrote:

Link not working

Hmm oos now.. Seems the shortened links doesn’t open properly with App but it opens fine with browser on phone. Try it next time!

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Check 3 month old review he/she even bought it at ₹230
Something is fishy here maybe it’s just a flask not a insulated one.
Check review on this:
https://dl.flipkart.com/s/YiPe...NN

Simply these are incorrect listings. We can also confirm shipping of products are real from reviews..

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
satkan19 wrote:

Simply these are incorrect listings. We can also confirm shipping of products are real from reviews..

Well then it’s quite absurd that these listings are there at loot prices that too of a brand since so long and nobody noticed.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Also 3 months back the price was 230 according to user comment

I think its fake product

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Well then it’s quite absurd that these listings are there at loot prices that too of a brand since so long and nobody noticed.

Well that is part of worries of FK..!! Even I never thought it would come back stock when I clicked ‘Notify me’ last time (don’t remember when).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Promoting shit product by the misleading title LOOOOOTTTTT

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
tj_mob wrote:

Also 3 months back the price was 230 according to user comment

I think its fake product

Seller is RetailNet, so the chances of fake item is very little and if it was previously returned items then Refund/Replacement policy helps.. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
dreamchild wrote:

order placed 2 flasks , thank U

ये दो flask हमका dede Thakur।

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

I have also placed the order let’s see
If the product is real

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
dreamchild wrote:

order placed 2 flasks , thank U

Itna jaldi kya hai, abhi product aane do fir dekh lo kaisa hai
Fir apna dono hot water share karenge

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied

@satkan19 @Ash-D avoid adding short urls of Flipkart.
Its because you may be adding from App.
Avoid if its short url, only full link is allowed – otherwise comment/thread will be removed.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

@satkan19 @Ash-D avoid adding short urls of Flipkart.
Its because you may be adding from App.
Avoid if its short url, only full link is allowed – otherwise comment/thread will be removed.

Sure bro.. plus1
I tried updating this deal but it weirdly formats content in description and also not able to save the changes on server after each individual corrections..

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
satkan19 wrote:

Sure bro.. plus1
I tried updating this deal but it weirdly formats content in description and also not able to save the changes on server after each individual corrections..

Now I updated links.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Now I updated links.

Yeah bro, I have cleared all contents and updated freshly.. bit of more work relieved

Missing