Hot Deal
AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600G Desktop Processor (6-core/12-thread, 19MB Cache, up to 4.4 GHz max Boost) with Radeon™ Graphics

AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600G Desktop Processor (6-core/12-thread, 19MB Cache, up to 4.4 GHz max Boost) with Radeon™ Graphics

361°
14229
59% OFF 34500.0

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Critic Critic
Link Copied
aman1801 wrote:
@namannk this is apu or cpu ?
All Intel processors by default have integrated graphics unless named with suffix "F" so i5-12400F is without integrated graphics while i5 12400 has integrated graphics as usual. For AMD it is opposite, by default all ryzen processors have no integrated graphics unless naming has suffix "G" so ryzen 5 5600 is without integrated graphics as usual but 5600G has integrated graphics.
16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08166SLDF/ref=cm_sw_r...

Ryzen 5600 X @ 16199 using SBI card. Current price 17899, card discount 1700. Best price for this processor.

Brand AMD
CPU Manufacturer AMD
CPU Model Ryzen 5
CPU Speed 3.7 GHz
CPU Socket Socket AM4
About this item
  • 6 Cores & 12 Threads, 35 MB Cache
  • Base Clock: 3.7 GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.6 GHz. Max. Operating Temperature (Tjmax) 95°C
  • Memory Support: DDR4 3200MHz, Memory Channels: 2, TDP: 65W, PCI Express Generation : PCIe Gen 4
  • Compatible with Motherboards based on 500 Series Chipset, Socket AM4
  • Separate Graphic Card Required, Included Heatsink Fan: Wraith Stealth
  • 3 Years Brand Warranty. For Technical Support : Please Contact : Tel: +91-80-67030050 (Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 17:00 IST); Expect Delayed Response due to ongoing COVID Crisis
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@namannk this is apu or cpu ?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
aman1801 wrote:
@namannk this is apu or cpu ?
Its CPU, 5600G is APU
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

5600X has some advantages over G 

  • Twice the cache
  • Supports PCIe 4
  • Slightly faster in real-world use

On the other hand, 5600G gives you an APU that can run older games on 1080P on lowest settings or more modern games on 720p lowest settings

So, buy X if you have a GPU to go with it, or G for a non-gaming/budget gaming build

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@namannk better to go for intel i5 12400 at same price in flipkart after all offer at Rs 15437
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

....offline price 14790....with gst bill 17450....

....so its a good price....

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@guest_999 : I am planning to build a budget PC in BBD/GIF sales. Is it a good idea to buy 5600g now at this price along with ASUS Prime B450M-A II motherboard at 6515 (6858 minus 5%apay icici), OR wait for the sales on 23rd Sep ? any speculations of further discounts ? 

Critic Critic
Link Copied
aman1801 wrote:
@namannk this is apu or cpu ?
All Intel processors by default have integrated graphics unless named with suffix "F" so i5-12400F is without integrated graphics while i5 12400 has integrated graphics as usual. For AMD it is opposite, by default all ryzen processors have no integrated graphics unless naming has suffix "G" so ryzen 5 5600 is without integrated graphics as usual but 5600G has integrated graphics.
Critic Critic
Link Copied

@rsnit

Critic Critic
Link Copied
rupisekhon wrote:

@guest_999 : I am planning to build a budget PC in BBD/GIF sales. Is it a good idea to buy 5600g now at this price along with ASUS Prime B450M-A II motherboard at 6515 (6858 minus 5%apay icici), OR wait for the sales on 23rd Sep ? any speculations of further discounts ? 

Let me check but a 6.5k mobo is not a good choice to pair with such a processor. I suggest to not skimp on mobo & psu when using any processor costing more than 12-13k.
Critic Critic
Link Copied
rupisekhon wrote:

@guest_999 : I am planning to build a budget PC in BBD/GIF sales. Is it a good idea to buy 5600g now at this price along with ASUS Prime B450M-A II motherboard at 6515 (6858 minus 5%apay icici), OR wait for the sales on 23rd Sep ? any speculations of further discounts ? 



Buy Online ASRock B550M Pro4 AMD AM4 Motherboard - in India (primeabgb.com)

Much better than that asus mobo & also has pcie v4.0. If you don't know then primeabgb is the biggest pc shop in Mumbai & they are the official distributor of many pc component brands in India. If you live in/around Mumbai then you can directly call their shop to get free CoD delivery at home I think. I think the price incl payment gateway charge of around 2% which you can save by negotiating over email to pay via upi/neft/imps.
@rsnit
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ryzen 7000 launching this month. Ryzen 5000 series prices will correct further

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:


Buy Online ASRock B550M Pro4 AMD AM4 Motherboard - in India (primeabgb.com)

Much better than that asus mobo & also has pcie v4.0. If you don't know then primeabgb is the biggest pc shop in Mumbai & they are the official distributor of many pc component brands in India. If you live in/around Mumbai then you can directly call their shop to get free CoD delivery at home I think. I think the price incl payment gateway charge of around 2% which you can save by negotiating over email to pay via upi/neft/imps.
@rsnit
thanks for sharing. 5600g supports pcie v3 only, hence I was planning to go with B450 motherboard. Is processor price expected to correct further down in BBD/GIF sales?
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
rupisekhon wrote:
thanks for sharing. 5600g supports pcie v3 only, hence I was planning to go with B450 motherboard. Is processor price expected to correct further down in BBD/GIF sales?
It may but no guarantee. Also that mobo I recommended not just because of pcie 4 but because it is overall much better mobo capable of fully supporting the max performance of 5600G(no point getting a cheap/inferior mobo whose VRMs can't support max performance of processor so it perform at similar level like a cheaper/lower powered processor).
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
kindly suggest Mobo and processor for regular accountancy work. looking for an upgrade. currently on core 2 duo processor with gigabit m61s1 mobo
Critic Critic
Link Copied
amdoinggood123 wrote:
kindly suggest Mobo and processor for regular accountancy work. looking for an upgrade. currently on core 2 duo processor with gigabit m61s1 mobo
Any 10th(though I suggest to get at least 11th gen)/11th/12th gen core i3 & lowest tier mobo for that gen is more than enough. Do get a decent psu at least(aka at least spend around 2.4k as it is long term investment).
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply