Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
LPG, Cable tv, Municipal tax, Society payment on payzapp

LPG, Cable tv, Municipal tax, Society payment on payzapp

325°
0
0.0
Deal Newbie
96k

https://v1.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/PayZapp/i...
We are really excited about this new update which not only has performance improvement but also list of services that will make your PayZapp experience more rewarding !!

Now book LPG cylinder anywhere in India
Pay your cable TV bills
Municipal taxes
Loan repayments
Housing society payments

Expired
23 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@rajrocks Is there any discount code for lpg payment? 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
96k wrote:

@rajrocks Is there any discount code for lpg payment? 

Seriously we need lots n lots of offers in this LPG esp now prices are gone beyond control

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
96k wrote:

@rajrocks Is there any discount code for lpg payment? 

PZGAS in payzapp Rs 50/-

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Navya85 wrote:

Seriously we need lots n lots of offers in this LPG esp now prices are gone beyond control

apply coupon “bjp2024”
get 15lac discount stuck_out_tongue

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

apply coupon “bjp2024”
get 15lac discount stuck_out_tongue

Apply code INCNEVER and you will surely get discount 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PZGAS code is not applicable for LPG gas cylinder(BPCL) payments

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
muralitg wrote:

PZGAS in payzapp Rs 50/-

Its not applicable for LPG gas cylinder(BPCL) payments

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Book lpg from paytm via paytm visa card and get 50 rs discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Indane not showing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Folks, a peculiar discovery by trial. Please throw some light if you know anything. As I found PZGAS not working for LPG, I tried PZLPG by intuition. Bingo, it was applied successfully with the message “…cashback in 11 business days”!
Then I scoured the entire app (Bill Pay section, Offers screen, Home screen top to bottom) and even on Google. But I could not see any trace of this promo code. I didn’t dare proceed with this code in the absence of proof and t&c.

Note: Indane is there now.
@96k @rajrocks @muralitg @kunal11nov507

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
raktimd wrote:

Folks, a peculiar discovery by trial. Please throw some light if you know anything. As I found PZGAS not working for LPG, I tried PZLPG by intuition. Bingo, it was applied successfully with the message “…cashback in 11 business days”!
Then I scoured the entire app (Bill Pay section, Offers screen, Home screen top to bottom) and even on Google. But I could not see any trace of this promo code. I didn’t dare proceed with this code in the absence of proof and t&c.

Note: Indane is there now.
@96k @rajrocks @muralitg @kunal11nov507

Thanks for the post. I haven’t tried the original code. I have received the message about the code. Mine is HP and I may need the cylinder by end of next month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
muralitg wrote:

Thanks for the post. I haven’t tried the original code. I have received the message about the code. Mine is HP and I may need the cylinder by end of next month.

Received message about which code – PZGAS or PZLPG?
PZGAS is an old code, everyone is getting regular messages. If PZLPG, then pls elaborate – when you got, app alert or sms, any t&c you found. If possible, post a screenshot.

Btw, HP is not there in LPG, only Indane and Bharat I saw.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
raktimd wrote:

Received message about which code – PZGAS or PZLPG?
PZGAS is an old code, everyone is getting regular messages. If PZLPG, then pls elaborate – when you got, app alert or sms, any t&c you found. If possible, post a screenshot.

Btw, HP is not there in LPG, only Indane and Bharat I saw.

It is PZGAS. May be it is for pipeline gas

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
raktimd wrote:

Folks, a peculiar discovery by trial. Please throw some light if you know anything. As I found PZGAS not working for LPG, I tried PZLPG by intuition. Bingo, it was applied successfully with the message “…cashback in 11 business days”!
Then I scoured the entire app (Bill Pay section, Offers screen, Home screen top to bottom) and even on Google. But I could not see any trace of this promo code. I didn’t dare proceed with this code in the absence of proof and t&c.

Note: Indane is there now.
@96k @rajrocks @muralitg @kunal11nov507

I paid for BPCL, will post here if I get cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
raktimd wrote:

Folks, a peculiar discovery by trial. Please throw some light if you know anything. As I found PZGAS not working for LPG, I tried PZLPG by intuition. Bingo, it was applied successfully with the message “…cashback in 11 business days”!
Then I scoured the entire app (Bill Pay section, Offers screen, Home screen top to bottom) and even on Google. But I could not see any trace of this promo code. I didn’t dare proceed with this code in the absence of proof and t&c.

Note: Indane is there now.
@96k @rajrocks @muralitg @kunal11nov507

Applied code “PZLPG” for Indane gas cylinder booking in PayZapp today. It mentioned similar to your’s (cashback in 11 days although amount was not mentioned). I received cashback of rs 25 after around 10 minutes!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
drsamss2020314 wrote:

Applied code “PZLPG” for Indane gas cylinder booking in PayZapp today. It mentioned similar to your’s (cashback in 11 days although amount was not mentioned). I received cashback of rs 25 after around 10 minutes!

Ok, thanks for the info. Rs 25 is too little. Price is increasing every fortnight, subsidy is a pittance, so cashback should increase. confused
Btw, have you found t&c anywhere?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
raktimd wrote:

Ok, thanks for the info. Rs 25 is too little. Price is increasing every fortnight, subsidy is a pittance, so cashback should increase. confused
Btw, have you found t&c anywhere?

Could not find any t&c but it worked for Indane gas cylinder booking. Yup rs 25 is too little but we can use it when there is no other offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Flat Rs.25 CashBack. Min txn value Rs.800

Promo Code PZLPG

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sss12_jj wrote:

Flat Rs.25 CashBack. Min txn value Rs.800

Promo Code PZLPG

Try icici pocket 50 cash back

Missing