Mahindra XUV 700 launched with introductory pricing  starts from rs 11.99 lakhs for first 25000 users

Mahindra XUV 700 launched with introductory pricing starts from rs 11.99 lakhs for first 25000 users

54°
1199000
0% OFF 1199000.0
Deal Newbie
manish2410773

https://auto.mahindra.com/suv/...00
Mahindra & Mahindra on Thursday announced the complete variant line-up of the XUV700. All prices will be applicable for the first 25,000 bookings, which open on October 7. The XUV700 starts at Rs 11.99 lakh for the MX series (MT, petrol, 5-Seater) and Rs 13.99 lakh for the AX series (MT, petrol, 5-Seater) (ex-showroom, all-India).  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/715681/medium/Screenshot_20210930-150431__01.jpg?1632995122

Expiring In 3 days
17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any sbi or HDFC discount ¿

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro, please mention lakhs also in title 🙏 I really got excited as I have 8.75 rs in paytm. I was shamelessly going to ask for 4 Rs giveaway from you.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

On road price mx diesel?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Someone order on my behalf, I will pay 12₹ (0.01 extra for your help) stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Standard Indian Question ..
Average Kitna deti hai .. ?
blush

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Joaquintadghoisincian wrote:

Bro, please mention lakhs also in title 🙏 I really got excited as I have 8.75 rs in paytm. I was shamelessly going to ask for 4 Rs giveaway from you.

Typo bro, just added lakhs too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Was planning to get safari 6 seater version but now i feel like waiting since it could get a price drop due to xuv 700

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:

Was planning to get safari 6 seater version but now i feel like waiting since it could get a price drop due to xuv 700

Very aggressive prices. I wasn’t expecting five seaters in this. But now it will not only compete with Safari, hector plus but creta, seltos, harrier and hector as well.. and ofcourse tata and Mahindra are well known for solid build quality

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
itonline wrote:

Standard Indian Question ..
Average Kitna deti hai .. ?
blush

12 lakh se upar ki gaadi main ye question pucho hee mat bhai smile smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
prudvi55 wrote:

On road price mx diesel?

As per cardekho, it would be around 15 lakhs on road in Delhi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
manish2410773 wrote:

Very aggressive prices. I wasn’t expecting five seaters in this. But now it will not only compete with Safari, hector plus but creta, seltos, harrier and hector as well.. and ofcourse tata and Mahindra are well known for solid build quality

Any idea if the 5 seater version has the same body as 7 seater but with just less seats and more space in the back? Or is it completely different and smaller body?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Any idea if the 5 seater version has the same body as 7 seater but with just less seats and more space in the back? Or is it completely different and smaller body?

If u see the picture, at bottom it says 60000 extra for 7 seaters in few versions. So looks like everything will be same and they will simply don’t provide the 3rd row and use that as boot space.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Any idea if the 5 seater version has the same body as 7 seater but with just less seats and more space in the back? Or is it completely different and smaller body?

One of my friends purchased Safari last month, with 7 seaters there is almost no boot space, u can hardly put 2 handbags. For luggage u have to fold the seats

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
manish2410773 wrote:

If u see the picture, at bottom it says 60000 extra for 7 seaters in few versions. So looks like everything will be same and they will simply don’t provide the 3rd row and use that as boot space.

Hm , seems like it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If we cancel booking, how much they charge?

Missing