Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Mamaeath Products Up to 91% Off + Buy 3 items, get 25% off

Mamaeath Products Up to 91% Off + Buy 3 items, get 25% off

903°
75
91% OFF 799.0
Deal Major
unstoppable

https://www.amazon.in/s?i=beauty&rh=n%3A1355016...
Mamaeath Products Up to 81% Off

Expired
84 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
fezankhan93 wrote:

Even shipped ones got returned, game over, lucky are those got it delivered today morning

Same

So we managed to flag out accounts too with so much cancellations/returns?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
fezankhan93 wrote:

Wait what flushed You didn’t checkout all together, you missed the bigger LOOT

Yes i did bought some items together but those were cancelled…75 rs items were all delivered.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Razerist wrote:

Thanks Amazonhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720694/medium/IMG_20211028_113846.jpg?1635414969
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720696/medium/IMG_20211028_122531.jpg?1635414998


Yeah same here

Amazon got inspired by Flipkart to become even worse.

Flipkart atleast delivered supermart grocery loots last time I ordered even after 1 week of ordering date.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Yeah same here

Amazon got inspired by Flipkart to become even worse.

Flipkart atleast delivered supermart grocery loots last time I ordered even after 1 week of ordering date.

This is ridiculous. They listed the sale under lightning deal then cancelling it. Those who hav 1 day shipping are lucky and then rest of us who gets nothing.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Razerist wrote:

This is ridiculous. They listed the sale under lightning deal then cancelling it. Those who hav 1 day shipping are lucky and then rest of us who gets nothing.

Absolutely

They listed this as “lightning deal”

Mine was in final delivery station each and evey item was cancelled.

Worse part is that all these would show up my returns so my recent order section is basically full of returns which definitely lowers the account’s standing.

Amazon these days doesn’t even honour a single loot item

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
r3d-d3v1l wrote:

Same for me too.

I had placed orders for multiple products – Mama Earth ones delivered, but Derma ones cancelled.

Unfortunately in my case, I even had some other products in the cart at the time of placing order. The ones that were being shipped along with the Derma products have also been cancelled. I just chatted with AZ support for a price match for that other product (bluetooth speaker) since price has gone up.

Crazy!

4 more items delivered an hour back.

Total received: 7/9 (1 cancelled; 1 shows delivered but not in the package delivered)
Amount Paid: 225/- Total

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720717/medium/8050684Mama-Earth-10-28-2021.jpg?1635425238

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
r3d-d3v1l wrote:

Yes, they did. But I may now just buy the same product from FK once I get my refund amount.

Is amazon giving price difference?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
r3d-d3v1l wrote:

4 more items delivered an hour back.

Total received: 7/9 (1 cancelled; 1 shows delivered but not in the package delivered)
Amount Paid: 225/- Total

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720717/medium/8050684Mama-Earth-10-28-2021.jpg?1635425238

Price match ? Can u explain?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Supreme_boi wrote:

Price match ? Can u explain?

Oh that was for another item in the order placed (not this loot deal on MamaEarth/Derma products).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
r3d-d3v1l wrote:

Oh that was for another item in the order placed (not this loot deal on MamaEarth/Derma products).

Still d0 they refund if pruce difference

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Supreme_boi wrote:

Still d0 they refund if pruce difference

They did agree to on chat. Since I ended up buying the product from FK, don’t know if the process would have been seamless.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received one more today, ordered 19.
12 delivered 7 cancelled.
Paid around 270 for all the delivered product

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
fezankhan93 wrote:

Received one more today, ordered 19.
12 delivered 7 cancelled.
Paid around 270 for all the delivered product

Which products did you receive and how just 270?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply