Mi 11X Cosmic Black 6GB RAM 128GB ROM + Mi Smart Band 5 – 1.1-inch AMOLED Color Display, 2 Weeks Battery

167°
30499
18% OFF 36999.0
Deal Subedar
557
2973
9

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B093...SD
Flat 2500 Off With HDFC Card (Full Payment)
Flat 3500 Off With HDFC Card on EMI

Expiring In about 5 hours
28 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
88
843
6

Why 3500 off on emi ?
How they earn on 3500 , through emi
What is logic behind it and where is more profit for constumer pay full or emi ?

64
383
3

mi 11x or iqoo 7 which will be better?

51
26
2

Obviously emi more benefits if it’s only no cost emi. Emi because customers purchase more with emi. So every one is happy company customers and bank…

557
2973
9
vipin13 wrote:

Why 3500 off on emi ?
How they earn on 3500 , through emi
What is logic behind it and where is more profit for constumer pay full or emi ?

i would go for full as emi causes interest which makes the price similar

51
26
2
vipin13 wrote:

Why 3500 off on emi ?
How they earn on 3500 , through emi
What is logic behind it and where is more profit for constumer pay full or emi ?

Obviously emi more benefits if it’s only no cost emi. Emi because customers purchase more with emi. So every one is happy company customers and bank…

51
26
2
ritesh.gupta5555139 wrote:

mi 11x or iqoo 7 which will be better?

Iqoo 7 has better camera mi 11x has better overall phone

7
2238
17

iQOO 7 Legend becomes the cheapest phone at 35000 with Snapdragon 888, after all offers. How is the UI, never used oppo/vivo phone?

65
268
4
RunZone wrote:

iQOO 7 Legend becomes the cheapest phone at 35000 with Snapdragon 888, after all offers. How is the UI, never used oppo/vivo phone?

If u are comfortable spending 35 k for u known brand Generic looking phone Why don’t u buy Mi 11x pro Which is a slim and premium looking product Don’t u want to feel that u spent 40 k for a premium product?? If u don’t care about design Then Poco X2 pro is ur choice

7
2238
17
Expand
19972 wrote:

If u are comfortable spending 35 k for u known brand Generic looking phone Why don’t u buy Mi 11x pro Which is a slim and premium looking product Don’t u want to feel that u spent 40 k for a premium product?? If u don’t care about design Then Poco X2 pro is ur choice

I do care about design and asthetics.

I was just asking if the UI is good on this one as I have never used vivo phone.

Did you mean POCO X3 Pro?

65
268
4
Expand
RunZone wrote:

I do care about design and asthetics.

I was just asking if the UI is good on this one as I have never used vivo phone.

Did you mean POCO X3 Pro?

If u really care Just go to ur nearest Vivo store and Try the Vivo x60 Much better than Mi and Iqoo Though somewhat expensive The New Vivo os is somewhat like oxygen Os I personally bought Vivo x60 and I am very happy I upgraded from OnePlus 7 And I don’t feel much difference in Os plus the phone feels quite premium as it is the slimmest phone in Flagship line with 4300 mah battery Plus one Trick If u buy Vivo x60 offline u can bargain From shopkeepers Something u cannot do online I saved 2k extra by doing that Plus the usual Hdfc card discount is also applicable Offline

65
268
4
Expand
RunZone wrote:

I do care about design and asthetics.

I was just asking if the UI is good on this one as I have never used vivo phone.

Did you mean POCO X3 Pro?

Yup

7
2238
17
Expand
19972 wrote:

If u really care Just go to ur nearest Vivo store and Try the Vivo x60 Much better than Mi and Iqoo Though somewhat expensive The New Vivo os is somewhat like oxygen Os I personally bought Vivo x60 and I am very happy I upgraded from OnePlus 7 And I don’t feel much difference in Os plus the phone feels quite premium as it is the slimmest phone in Flagship line with 4300 mah battery Plus one Trick If u buy Vivo x60 offline u can bargain From shopkeepers Something u cannot do online I saved 2k extra by doing that Plus the usual Hdfc card discount is also applicable Offline

Sorry for the wrong emoji. joy

Surely I will xplore on Vivo x60

429
4398
33
Expand
gauravgp99 wrote:

Iqoo 7 has better camera mi 11x has better overall phone

What are the Antutu scores of these two devices ?

20
10509
25
Moderator

For this bundle offer , No cost EMI is not available
That means you end up paying 15% interest + processing fee + gst (marketing gimmicks of mi band 5)
Better go for the mobile itself and purchase at 26499 with No cost emi

557
2973
9
R0417 wrote:

For this bundle offer , No cost EMI is not available
That means you end up paying 15% interest + processing fee + gst (marketing gimmicks of mi band 5)
Better go for the mobile itself and purchase at 26499 with No cost emi

Better pay at one time I suggest

429
4398
33
R0417 wrote:

For this bundle offer , No cost EMI is not available
That means you end up paying 15% interest + processing fee + gst (marketing gimmicks of mi band 5)
Better go for the mobile itself and purchase at 26499 with No cost emi

cant we buy separately , I mean mi band 5 at 500

557
2973
9
Expand
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

cant we buy separately , I mean mi band 5 at 500

Ya at mi website

20
10509
25
Moderator
Expand
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

cant we buy separately , I mean mi band 5 at 500

Not on Amazon that’s for sure
Mi.com hasn’t started sale yet

112
512
32
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Sorry for the wrong emoji. joy

Surely I will xplore on Vivo x60

I don’t think the same way. Refer to camera samples –

112
512
32
Expand
19972 wrote:

If u really care Just go to ur nearest Vivo store and Try the Vivo x60 Much better than Mi and Iqoo Though somewhat expensive The New Vivo os is somewhat like oxygen Os I personally bought Vivo x60 and I am very happy I upgraded from OnePlus 7 And I don’t feel much difference in Os plus the phone feels quite premium as it is the slimmest phone in Flagship line with 4300 mah battery Plus one Trick If u buy Vivo x60 offline u can bargain From shopkeepers Something u cannot do online I saved 2k extra by doing that Plus the usual Hdfc card discount is also applicable Offline

Camera: Vivo x60 pro plus > Vivo x60 pro > IQOO 7 Legend/IQOO 7 > Vivo x60
Selfies: Vivo x60 pro plus > Vivo x60 pro > Vivo x60 > IQOO 7 Legend/IQOO 7
Performance: Vivo x60 pro plus/IQOO 7 Legend > Vivo x60 pro/Vivo x60/iQOO 7

112
512
32

Consider mi 11 utlra if having budget of Vivo x60 pro plus.

51
26
2
Expand
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

What are the Antutu scores of these two devices ?

Don’t trust on benchmark everyone use is different, oneplus caught cheating with this benchmark apps

0
800
30

Iqoo 7 is much better. Better camera, faster charging, 256gb variant available as well.

65
268
4
Expand
abhishekkjain wrote:

Camera: Vivo x60 pro plus > Vivo x60 pro > IQOO 7 Legend/IQOO 7 > Vivo x60
Selfies: Vivo x60 pro plus > Vivo x60 pro > Vivo x60 > IQOO 7 Legend/IQOO 7
Performance: Vivo x60 pro plus/IQOO 7 Legend > Vivo x60 pro/Vivo x60/iQOO 7

Winner Vivo x60 even if u add Thickness and display quality

520
10644
111

Here is where I find IQOO 7 to be better

As per what I see in videos the UI is lighter on IQOO 7 as compared to MIUI
Has better cameras
Has better haptics
Has faster charging

52
254
13

did Iqoo7 has bootloader unlocking option and rooting stuff?

122
1071
12
rxgupt2 wrote:

did Iqoo7 has bootloader unlocking option and rooting stuff?

No

Missing