Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Mi (50 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV 4X at Rs.24,300 (Effectively)

Mi (50 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV 4X at Rs.24,300 (Effectively)

632°
24300
42% OFF 41999.0
Coupon Baba
MONISH_RAI
Loot Deal : Mi (50 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV [email protected] 24,300 (Effectively)

₹3000 Discount On HDFC EMi + ₹1500 Cashback as Amazon pay Balance.(Limited time CB) 
Pay through HDFC and Do EMi of 9 Months .Do payment Of ₹25,386 & U will Get ₹1500 as a Cashback
Total Cost : ₹25386-1500 = 23886 + Cancel EMi after 5-6 days (Cancellation charges will be 400-500₹)
Effective Price will be ₹24300. Cashback Check Karlena Payment Page par.
Expired
20 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

36999

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied
Expand
shivkumar0104 wrote:

Ok but some pincode change the price

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/770975/original/IMG_20220528_153721.jpg?1653732482

ohh Okk 

1500 CB also limited time

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I do see the option and the cashback offer as well. Seller is “DAWNTECH ELECTRONICS PRIVATE LIMITED

Check if the same seller is there. I bought the same TV at effectively 29500 some days back sad

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied
dhruv26.04.1994905 wrote:

I do see the option and the cashback offer as well. Seller is “DAWNTECH ELECTRONICS PRIVATE LIMITED

Check if the same seller is there. I bought the same TV at effectively 29500 some days back sad

yes same seller available now 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Missed 🥲.
@MONISH_RAI please tag me, if a similar deal is available. Thanks!!

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied
swarpan4415 wrote:

Missed 🥲.
@MONISH_RAI please tag me, if a similar deal is available. Thanks!!

still available

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MONISH_RAI wrote:

still available

Seems pincode specific then. Cause it says currently unavailable to me

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied
Expand
swarpan4415 wrote:

Seems pincode specific then. Cause it says currently unavailable to me

ohh okk

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How it is 24300? 29999 – 3000 = 26999 – 1500cb = 25499 approx

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After doing emi transaction i will get 1500 cashback? Where it is written? Where will i get the cashback?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

29999 – 3000 = 26999 – 1500cb + Cancellation charges =around 26k

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied
kunalparakh.kp898 wrote:

After doing emi transaction i will get 1500 cashback? Where it is written? Where will i get the cashback?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/771015/original/IMG_20220528_172427.jpg?1653738880

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
MONISH_RAI wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/771015/original/IMG_20220528_172427.jpg?1653738880

Bhai calculation karle phr khudse ek baar.. 3000 emi ka discount and 1500 yeh cashback. Toh 24300 kaise ata yeh explain kar dena.. Aur yeh any prepaid transaction likha hai.. Emi transaction k baad vapas 1500 kaise milega.. Yeh pucha meiney

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied
Expand
kunalparakh.kp898 wrote:

Bhai calculation karle phr khudse ek baar.. 3000 emi ka discount and 1500 yeh cashback. Toh 24300 kaise ata yeh explain kar dena.. Aur yeh any prepaid transaction likha hai.. Emi transaction k baad vapas 1500 kaise milega.. Yeh pucha meiney

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/771031/original/IMG_20220528_173723_671.jpg?1653739683

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
MONISH_RAI wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/771031/original/IMG_20220528_173723_671.jpg?1653739683

Toh vo interest discount diya hai.. Jo EMI mei vapas dena padta hai.. No cost emi ka vohi matlab hota hai.. Abhi interest discount do.. Badme emi k sath vapas jata hai vo..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kunalparakh.kp898 wrote:

Toh vo interest discount diya hai.. Jo EMI mei vapas dena padta hai.. No cost emi ka vohi matlab hota hai.. Abhi interest discount do.. Badme emi k sath vapas jata hai vo..

emi cancel krao aur full payment kr do.. discount aapka 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply