Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P (STYTJ02YM) Robotic Floor Cleaner with 2 in 1 Mopping and Vacuum (WiFi Connectivity, Google Assistant and Alexa)  (Black)

Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P (STYTJ02YM) Robotic Floor Cleaner with 2 in 1 Mopping and Vacuum (WiFi Connectivity, Google Assistant and Alexa) (Black)

227°
14499
52% OFF 29999.0
Pro Deal Legend
Censuresh
Moderator

https://www.flipkart.com/mi-robot-vacuum-mop-p-...

Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P (STYTJ02YM) Robotic Floor Cleaner with 2 in 1 Mopping and Vacuum (WiFi Connectivity, Google Assistant and Alexa) (Black)

₹1500 bank offer +3 super coin offers

https://www.flipkart.com/plus-offer-summary/220...?
https://www.flipkart.com/plus-offer-summary/220...?
https://www.flipkart.com/plus-offer-summary/220...

Expired
Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

better to wait for big billion days

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
mgouravr wrote:

review? 

They have launched version 2 a few days back and you should check that out.

https://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Vacuum-Mop-Profess...


This one is also good but this one have some issues like randomly roaming here and there, often forgets the way to dock and some silly n stupid errors.


This one is not a complete replacement for home cleaning as this won't pick large particles and things will stuck in suction opening. 

This won't suck paper, broken broom sticks, matchsticks - ONLY MINUTE DUST PARTICLES. 

You have to regularly clean this weekly/biweekly for best dust suction.

You will have mixed feelings after buying this 😄

Don't forget to check this review by Raghu sir - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/sharing-my...


and this thread - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/mi-robot-v...


----------------------

They have option for software upgrades but till date i haven't seen a single update pushed to this device.

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Only 2 supercoin offers , product is not in eligibility list for Air Purifier coupon
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Moderator
Link Copied
BlazeBit wrote:
Only 2 supercoin offers , product is not in eligibility list for Air Purifier coupon

pl check again

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/795562/original/Screenshot_2022-08-10_at_8.27.18_PM.png?1660143483

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Last year with all offers, you could have bought this for Rs.12750 😄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Censuresh wrote:

pl check again

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/795562/original/Screenshot_2022-08-10_at_8.27.18_PM.png?1660143483

3 supercoin offers add upto - 2000 + 500 + 1000 = 3500 + 1500 Bank disc ie. 5000 . How come it's showing 14499
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Original wrote:

Last year with all offers, you could have bought this for Rs.12750 😄

review? 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Final price 12239 fire fire fire
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
PRAVEENINDIA wrote:
Final price 12239 fire fire fire
How?
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
IfYouCan wrote:
How?

Just now a dimer bought for this price blush  
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
mgouravr wrote:

review? 

They have launched version 2 a few days back and you should check that out.

https://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Vacuum-Mop-Profess...


This one is also good but this one have some issues like randomly roaming here and there, often forgets the way to dock and some silly n stupid errors.


This one is not a complete replacement for home cleaning as this won't pick large particles and things will stuck in suction opening. 

This won't suck paper, broken broom sticks, matchsticks - ONLY MINUTE DUST PARTICLES. 

You have to regularly clean this weekly/biweekly for best dust suction.

You will have mixed feelings after buying this 😄

Don't forget to check this review by Raghu sir - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/sharing-my...


and this thread - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/mi-robot-v...


----------------------

They have option for software upgrades but till date i haven't seen a single update pushed to this device.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

better to wait for big billion days

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
19,999−1,500 bank discount −2,000 supercoin coupon −1,000 supercoin coupon −1,000 supercoin coupon −500 supercoin coupon −1,000 supercoin coupon − 5% Small appliance pass 
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

any idea Mi Mop 2 Pro price during BBDs?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
code_ino wrote:

better to wait for big billion days

may be they'll sell for 10k
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@PRAVEENINDIA - Only one 1000 coupon getting applied. I collected two 1000 rupee coupons and one got wasted
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Best price with exchange is 12300 and without exchange is 14499
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

what to exchange?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply