Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P (STYTJ02YM) Robotic Floor Cleaner with 2 in 1 Mopping and Vacuum (WiFi Connectivity, Google Assistant)  (Black)

Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P (STYTJ02YM) Robotic Floor Cleaner with 2 in 1 Mopping and Vacuum (WiFi Connectivity, Google Assistant) (Black)

890°
20499
32% OFF 29999.0
  • 3873
  • 41
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Colonel
Mayavi
Moderator
Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P (STYTJ02YM) Robotic Floor Cleaner with 2 in 1 Mopping and Vacuum (WiFi Connectivity, Google Assistant) (Black)

https://www.flipkart.com/mi-robot-vacuum-mop-p-...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/701369/medium/7810651robot-vacuum-mop-p-stytj02ym-mi-original-imagfyw8gqthjfss.jpeg?1627127795

Highlights

  • Robotic Floor Cleaner
  • Maximum Sound Level: 75 dB
  • Motor Power: 33 W | Suction Power: 2100 W
  • Charging Time: 3 – 4 hrs
  • Wheels
  • Pet Hair Collector
  • Run Time: 60 – 130 min

Deal Price: ₹24,999

  • Bank Offer10% off on ICICI Bank Credit Cards, up to ₹1500. On orders of ₹5000 and above
  • Bank Offer: Get additional ₹1500 off on select HDFC Credit Card Transaction
  • Bank Offer: Get additional ₹2000 off on HDFC Debit/Credit card EMI transactions
  • Partner Offer: Shop & Earn Pass – Buy 101 Gift Voucher, Get 5% Cashback* on Monthly Purchases

Final Price: ₹20,499 (For ICICI/HDFC Card)

Final Price: ₹19,999 (For HDFC Credit Card EMI Transaction)

+ ₹500 Cashback for Shop & Earn Pass

Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Mayavi

2 × 5% Coupon applicable
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/701410/medium/1325147C4vp0cF.png?1627141751

With bank Offer

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/701411/medium/1325147Bfao2yL.png?1627141990

40 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied

@Censuresh If you have HDFC card, can you check final price for this product.
Is 3500 discount working?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Moderator
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

@Censuresh If you have HDFC card, can you check final price for this product.
Is 3500 discount working?

No, Max ₹2000

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Great product. Been using it daily at home and helps save a lot of efforts and time. Has its drawbacks but still useful.

18k is like crowd funding price that it was initially offered for.

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
Censuresh wrote:

No, Max ₹2000

Any Idea on this bro?

2 offers mentioned for HDFC Credit cards

  • Bank Offer: Get additional ₹1500 off on select HDFC Credit Card Transaction
  • Bank Offer: Get additional ₹2000 off on HDFC Debit/Credit card EMI transactions

I believe, both will combine and give 3500 off

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Any Idea on this bro?

2 offers mentioned for HDFC Credit cards

  • Bank Offer: Get additional ₹1500 off on select HDFC Credit Card Transaction
  • Bank Offer: Get additional ₹2000 off on HDFC Debit/Credit card EMI transactions

I believe, both will combine and give 3500 off

No bro, 1st is for Non-EMI One, while the 2nd one is for EMI Transactions. Both are different offers. This is the norm.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Any Idea on this bro?

2 offers mentioned for HDFC Credit cards

  • Bank Offer: Get additional ₹1500 off on select HDFC Credit Card Transaction
  • Bank Offer: Get additional ₹2000 off on HDFC Debit/Credit card EMI transactions

I believe, both will combine and give 3500 off

₹2000 on EMI ₹1500 ON Credit card found ,Usually it should combine, but not here

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bro second claim not working

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
Censuresh wrote:

₹2000 on EMI ₹1500 ON Credit card found ,Usually it should combine, but not here

Thanks for confirmation. Updated now

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:

Bro second claim not working

Challenge coupon?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Challenge coupon?

Ha

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:

Ha

Not able to complete challenge?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Not able to complete challenge?

Yes bro not able to complete

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to buy Shop and earn pass?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
raghupro wrote:

Great product. Been using it daily at home and helps save a lot of efforts and time. Has its drawbacks but still useful.

18k is like crowd funding price that it was initially offered for.

Badde badde log, baddi baddi galan. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
raghupro wrote:

Great product. Been using it daily at home and helps save a lot of efforts and time. Has its drawbacks but still useful.

18k is like crowd funding price that it was initially offered for.

What drawbacks did you face? I want to get this for mom, but I am 100% sure she wouldn’t use this.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
neo13 wrote:

What drawbacks did you face? I want to get this for mom, but I am 100% sure she wouldn’t use this.

Corners and edges are left uncleaned. Once a week, sweep the dust off before scheduling the vacuuming.

Mop is not good and stations won’t wipe off. Also, the water tank is barely sufficient for 700 to 800 sft carpet area before being a refill.

Brushes need changing one a week as long hair gets wrapped around.

Mop pad needs cleaning once a week.

Dust box needs to be emptied once every 3 days.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Corners and edges are left uncleaned. Once a week, sweep the dust off before scheduling the vacuuming.

Mop is not good and stations won’t wipe off. Also, the water tank is barely sufficient for 700 to 800 sft carpet area before being a refill.

Brushes need changing one a week as long hair gets wrapped around.

Mop pad needs cleaning once a week.

Dust box needs to be emptied once every 3 days.

So according to u ,is it good or not ,to gift it to mother?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
raghupro wrote:

Great product. Been using it daily at home and helps save a lot of efforts and time. Has its drawbacks but still useful.

18k is like crowd funding price that it was initially offered for.

I’ll support my maid and will pay even more instead of getting such products and kick someone out of work like that. 😝

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Corners and edges are left uncleaned. Once a week, sweep the dust off before scheduling the vacuuming.

Mop is not good and stations won’t wipe off. Also, the water tank is barely sufficient for 700 to 800 sft carpet area before being a refill.

Brushes need changing one a week as long hair gets wrapped around.

Mop pad needs cleaning once a week.

Dust box needs to be emptied once every 3 days.

It cleans room and inturn you clean it x2
So the fact is a=b, b=c hence a=c

So why to waste money on this crap…..

Inshort: It’s like ciggarette…… Which says smoking kills on outer cover

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:

So according to u ,is it good or not ,to gift it to mother?

Depends on your requirements. If you have a maid who sweeps and mops then avoid this. If you have no such facility to avail then this is a worthy option.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
rv2012 wrote:

I’ll support my maid and will pay even more instead of getting such products and kick someone out of work like that. 😝

We had a resident maid at home but she works for a month and goes to her native for 2 months. We are left to maintain our home ourselves.

Due to covid, not getting help from maids who come from outside. In such scenarios, such vacuum cleaners do help a lot.

Now, we have another maid dedicatedly working for us but still use this robo vacuum cleaner to clean our hall and my bedroom once again in evening as we have an infant at home.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Aashiqhussain wrote:

It cleans room and inturn you clean it x2
So the fact is a=b, b=c hence a=c

So why to waste money on this crap…..

Inshort: It’s like ciggarette…… Which says smoking kills on outer cover

These robo vacuum cleaners might evolve to self clean themselves eventually. Waiting for Elon Musk to spin the magic now biggrin

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Oooooooh good one!! Only worry is delivery hulks don’t smash it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Am using it since 6 months. Fantastic product for vacuuming, much better than manual brooming.
Not worthy for sweeping/mopping
Once a week manual mop is a must. That’s still a hell lot of work less for my maids.
Will surely recommend it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have a non-mop model, imported in 2019.

Can say the same: Vacuum is VERY good. I haven’t replaced anything yet and it’s been going two years strong. Once a week, you do need to do a manual mop, but the room is dust free otherwise.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good toy for kids and pets

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rajini wrote:

Good toy for kids and pets

Why toy, is it not useful?

Missing