Hot Deal MobiKwik Flash Sale :- Redeem 1₹ SuperCash & Get Min 6₹ Wallet Balance

978°
  • 5264 Views
  • 56 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
Deal Wiki
+
Kolkata Knight Riders
128
46839
343
Mobikwik Coupons
Deal Expired

http://www.mobikw...om
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/582825/medium/6074774Screenshot-2019-08-30-17-46-50-598-com-lbe-parallel-intl-arm64.png?1567167526

Expired over 1 year

Deal Wiki

Scratch cards are available through day’
Scratch the card and turn your supercash into the wallet balance
How this work : Get your scratch card during our sale time. You then have to complete your KYC if you have not already. After that you can scratch your card to get the balance
You can get any where between 1-100 INR for scratch card, this cannot be contested or refunded
If you are non KYC user you won’t be able to scratch the card
The scratch card is not-refundable
Once the user has claimed the card, it cannot be returned or exchanged for Supercash

55 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
63
786
14

I have 324 Super cash expiring aug 31.
What to do? Any use with that

Redeemed 1 sc card and fot 7₹.

What can i do with that expiring supercash..?

128
46839
343
ramaswamy wrote:

I have 324 Super cash expiring aug 31.
What to do? Any use with that

Redeemed 1 sc card and fot 7₹.

What can i do with that expiring supercash..?

Purchase Amazon Gift Card / Pay Ur Credit Card / utility bill @ 5% Discount

50
106
2
ramaswamy wrote:

I have 324 Super cash expiring aug 31.
What to do? Any use with that

Redeemed 1 sc card and fot 7₹.

What can i do with that expiring supercash..?

Buy gift vouchers @ 5% off

312
9875
76
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Purchase Amazon Gift Card / Pay Ur Credit Card / utility bill @ 5% Discount

hein…can we use supercash in credit card bills???

472
1532
11

Crappy Mobikwik. I stopped using it from July 2018. In the beginning we could use 10% of supercash upto 1000 per month. Then they changed it to 5%. Then again they changed it to 5% of bill value. Again they altered supercash expiry date and applied it to previous earned supercash. All these changes within a span of 2 months. As a result all my 4000 supercash went in vain.

185
174
2

Got 7 in all my accounts. Tq.

11
248
4
Expand
abcdefg wrote:

Buy gift vouchers @ 5% off

every time or once per month??

63
786
14
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Purchase Amazon Gift Card / Pay Ur Credit Card / utility bill @ 5% Discount

I need to pay cc bill , but i cant find option to use 5% super cash, can u help me how to do that.

only asking to enter promo coed. btw i am not full kyc user, is that the problem?
haven’t used any supercash this month, only today used 1 super cash

128
46839
343
Expand
ramaswamy wrote:

I need to pay cc bill , but i cant find option to use 5% super cash, can u help me how to do that.

only asking to enter promo coed. btw i am not full kyc user, is that the problem?
haven’t used any supercash this month, only today used 1 super cash

U can’t pay cc bill but All utility bill using SuperCash @ 5% Discount

203
122
0

Anybody know any method to get money out of mobikwik non KYC account?

0
1601
9

ModiDick be like “Bday ka Apun ka 5 rupya karcha toh banta hai” tnc applied

786
66528
650
chetanc12 wrote:

Lucky for those who didn’t converted earlier…

Not really toungueout
9 supercash rs loss is not something to be sad for

20
347
6
TrueGunner wrote:

Anybody know any method to get money out of mobikwik non KYC account?

i think impossible .Cc says once you do minikyc or kyc then only your wallet will get activate.
Last i last cash of 75 for dth recharge made.
coupon applied success but cashback not received.After contacting mobikwik cc they said while applying coupon code you haven’t done kyc.so you are not eligible to get cashback.
Mobikwik is worst compare to paytm .in paytm once coupon code applied success.even if kyc not done.100percent cadhback guarantee once you do a mini kyc later also.

40
1513
10
Expand
avgn wrote:

Not really toungueout
9 supercash rs loss is not something to be sad for

Correct…My 350 SC are anyway going to expire tomorrow.

312
9875
76
InvestPotato wrote:

ModiDick be like “Bday ka Apun ka 5 rupya karcha toh banta hai” tnc applied

Yup… They are celebrating their 10 years and look at them….

203
122
0
Expand
muralece wrote:

i think impossible .Cc says once you do minikyc or kyc then only your wallet will get activate.
Last i last cash of 75 for dth recharge made.
coupon applied success but cashback not received.After contacting mobikwik cc they said while applying coupon code you haven’t done kyc.so you are not eligible to get cashback.
Mobikwik is worst compare to paytm .in paytm once coupon code applied success.even if kyc not done.100percent cadhback guarantee once you do a mini kyc later also.

Just bought a ₹100rs amazon gift card for ₹95, this is best way I can get my money out of mobikwik. I had ₹81 in it. I still have like 300-400supercash.

115
146
3
Expand
androgame wrote:

Wish this was 1000:6000 sunglasses

Forget Boss & that to with Mobid**k . It s like
A dream which will never come true.

72
496
14

Big lie by mobikwik.
They are only 8years old.
I scratched 300+ accounts got only 6/7
Not even 8 in 1 account

72
496
14

Again working today
Got 6rs again.
Loot fast and don’t say not working in yesterday used account

Missing