Hot Deal Jio Cricket : Watch N Play on IPL Match & Win prizes ( Reliance Retail, Free Recharge , Free Data & More)

1015°
Budding Star
170
28504
152

https://t.ji...PA


My Jio : Watch N Play on IPL Match & Win prizes ( Reliance Retail, Free Recharge , Free Data & More)

1. Get Reliance Retail Prize 50,000 ( Tournament Prize)

2. Get 10,000 Reliance Retail Prize. ( Match Prize)

3. Get 5,000 Reliance Retail Prize

4. Jio 336 Days Free Recharge Worth Rs 2121

5. Jio Mart Prize 1,000

6. Get 84 Days Free Recharge Worth Rs 555


7. Get 2GB Data

8. Get 1 GB Data

9. Get 500 MB Data

10. Get 250 MB Data


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677056/medium/Screenshot_20210409_222146.jpg?1617987398
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677057/medium/Screenshot_20210409_221200.jpg?1617987426
 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677046/medium/IMG_20210409_215053.jpg?1617985277

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677047/medium/IMG_20210409_215029.jpg?1617985295
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677048/medium/Screenshot_20210409_214649.jpg?1617985313

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677049/medium/Screenshot_20210409_214700.jpg?1617985331 

Expiring In 1 day
29 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
783
22510
43

Nice Find plus1

816
16152
31

Good

166
809
2

VU
Good find plus1

213
2378
43

Vu

50
110
1

did anybody got something

8,740
25458
50

Vu+kg.

732
47608
126

Vu bro plus1

2,732
16412
60

Great find bro. Vu + kg. fire❣️

1,714
20327
70

good find smile

5,745
23406
185

Vu

0
744
13

How to check what the criteria to get prizes in bumper…. Rest all prices have criteria of get correct ans on number of balls… But what about other prices…

170
28504
152
Dealkitalash wrote:

How to check what the criteria to get prizes in bumper…. Rest all prices have criteria of get correct ans on number of balls… But what about other prices…

Bro it’s first prize second prize 3rd prize like Hotstar

After Match finish if your score 1 rank than you will get 2 numb prize

0
744
13
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro it’s first prize second prize 3rd prize like Hotstar

After Match finish if your score 1 rank than you will get 2 numb prize

How about jio data vouchers.. thats also declared after match?

170
28504
152
Expand
Dealkitalash wrote:

How about jio data vouchers.. thats also declared after match?

Yes bro.
In watch n play only like Hotstar

They are shown list of prize in match

0
744
13
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Yes bro.
In watch n play only like Hotstar

They are shown list of prize in match

Thanks bro.. wanted to jio data vouchers, so was more curious

170
28504
152
Expand
Dealkitalash wrote:

Thanks bro.. wanted to jio data vouchers, so was more curious

But I don’t know how many people selected in one match for jio data
I think 500 or 100 around

0
744
13
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

But I don’t know how many people selected in one match for jio data
I think 500 or 100 around

Ya would be less considering they stopped jioengage daily word finder contest also…

170
28504
152
Expand
Dealkitalash wrote:

Ya would be less considering they stopped jioengage daily word finder contest also…

Anyone won today any prize trophy

Missing