Hot Deal [New Offer] Disney+ Hotstar Annual Subscription (282 SC+Rs.117)

325°
117
71% OFF 399.0
Deal Lieutenant
266
4281
64

http://www.flipka...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/676943/medium/Screenshot_20210409-114819.png?1617949188

Expiring In 24 days
26 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
52
20
0

can we extend validity on existing subscription or will this overwrite current subscription ?

236
10441
28

Useless better buy premium for 999 & share it with 2friends

0
654
42
kiranparepally wrote:

Useless better buy premium for 999 & share it with 2friends

How to buy for 999?

118
4721
32

its for 399 sc. u have 282 sc in ur account, thats why showing like this perhaps

0
654
42

I don’t see it in stock. Moreover it’s showing coming soon in 1499 coins.

0
654
42
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

999coins…from fk

I don’t see it in stock. Moreover it’s showing coming soon in 1499 coins.

266
4281
64
mathewsmons wrote:

can we extend validity on existing subscription or will this overwrite current subscription ?

No..offer not applicable for existing subscribers

266
4281
64
adrishya wrote:

its for 399 sc. u have 282 sc in ur account, thats why showing like this perhaps

Scroll down on Supercoins page 
Get upto 99% off on point_down
I have already claimed deal 2 days back with 399 SC’s
Now there is new offer.

236
10441
28
Expand
witty wrote:

I don’t see it in stock. Moreover it’s showing coming soon in 1499 coins.

Then recharge you number with Disney plan, y wasting 282coins+117rs

50
879
7
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

Then recharge you number with Disney plan, y wasting 282coins+117rs

Whats the Disney plan? All providers offer Hotstar Disney VIP plan bundled. Haven’t seen anybody offering premium bundled.

236
10441
28
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Whats the Disney plan? All providers offer Hotstar Disney VIP plan bundled. Haven’t seen anybody offering premium bundled.

I’m saying about vip only not premium, you have to pay 117here+282supercoins instead pay 200extra like Jio 401 3gb/day

50
879
7

Ok but you quoted @witty ’s post which actually regrets about the premium not being there right now. The premium was @ 999 SC even a month back. I missed it sad

48
68
0

I already have an existing plan on my Jio, if i rechaarge 401 plan will it get queued or activated at once? In case it gets queued, will they provide hotstar vip from when plan becomes active? Any1 has any idea on this ?

54
119
1

1 month recharge of unlimited plan worth 401₹ on VI gives 1 year HotStar VIP. Airtel having similar plan but slightly costlier or lesser data..

50
122
1
saurabh019 wrote:

I already have an existing plan on my Jio, if i rechaarge 401 plan will it get queued or activated at once? In case it gets queued, will they provide hotstar vip from when plan becomes active? Any1 has any idea on this ?

Plan gets queued.
they mostly give instant activation for hotstar but not very sure about it

160
5224
93
Expand
DealMan999 wrote:

Plan gets queued.
they mostly give instant activation for hotstar but not very sure about it

DO we need to recharge through MyJio only or we can recharge through 3rd party apps also ?

160
5224
93

The plan can be activated immediately after Jio recharge, even though the jio recharge was queued up for 1 month later. Just tried and activated hotstar vip

@DealMan999 @saurabh019 19

48
68
0
rainmaker wrote:

The plan can be activated immediately after Jio recharge, even though the jio recharge was queued up for 1 month later. Just tried and activated hotstar vip

@DealMan999 @saurabh019 19

Thanks for confirming bro !! was confused if plan got activated immediately or with the queued plan, did not want to miss half of the IPL because of this grinning

301
7183
180

Vi’s 601 & 801 packs (84 days validity) cost only 152 and 102 extra respectively relative to the usual ones.

160
5224
93
LIMBO wrote:

Vi’s 601 & 801 packs (84 days validity) cost only 152 and 102 extra respectively relative to the usual ones.

Does Vi allow queuing up of plans ?

301
7183
180
Expand
rainmaker wrote:

Does Vi allow queuing up of plans ?

Probably for identical denominations but I wouldn’t bet on it. Better get it confirmed from CC beforehand.

301
7183
180
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Probably for identical denominations but I wouldn’t bet on it. Better get it confirmed from CC beforehand.

“Vodafone-Idea confirmed that streaming under this plan is limited to HD resolution at 720p and not full HD+ as it works on the premium plan” .
https://www.insidesport.co/ipl-2021-live-stream...

118
4721
32
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

Scroll down on Supercoins page 
Get upto 99% off on point_down
I have already claimed deal 2 days back with 399 SC’s
Now there is new offer.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677160/medium/Screenshot_20210410-091637.jpg?1618026454
Check ur sc balance once bro. I also redeemed yesterday and this is what I am getting now since my sc balance is 112. Its not a new offer.

Missing