Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
NoBroker : Get 5% cashback upto ₹350 + unlimited 1% as Amazon Rewards using Apay ICICI card

NoBroker : Get 5% cashback upto ₹350 + unlimited 1% as Amazon Rewards using Apay ICICI card

559°
29350
2% OFF 30000.0
Deal Lieutenant
whitewalker

https://www.nobroker.in/pay-property-rent-onlin...
1. Get 5% cashback upto ₹350 + unlimited 1% as Amazon Rewards*
2. There is no minimum transaction size. Offer is valid on only 1 transaction per calendar month per card.
3. Offer period: 7th October 2020 to 31st December 2020
4. Promotional cashback will be posted in the card statement by 20th of next month. Amazon Pay rewards will be credited in the Amazon Pay account of the customer 2 days after the generation of the monthly statement.
5. ₹650 cashback is estimated reward calculation done on payment of ₹30,000. 5% cashback upto ₹350 amounting to ₹350 and 1% unlimited Amazon Rewards amounting to ₹300

Expired
59 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Payzapp card doesn’t work on nobroker app. Tried 10 times since yesterday. Error is “Payment failed”.
Can anyone help?

Make sure you have sufficient amount in your payzapp card

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

Make sure you have sufficient amount in your payzapp card

Yes, all these things are correct. I have 500 rupees extra in payzapp card. Talked to both Nobroker & Payzapp CC. Both say issue at the other end. What a joke.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Yes, all these things are correct. I have 500 rupees extra in payzapp card. Talked to both Nobroker & Payzapp CC. Both say issue at the other end. What a joke.

Pls confirm if we use apay card while using payzapp do we eligible for cashback or not.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

I paid maintenance bill and got 500 cashback

Any charges for it ? Is it paid directly to society bank account ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Any charges for it ? Is it paid directly to society bank account ?

Yes direct to bank. 1% charge.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What if we link our Amazon Pay ICICI credit card to Payzapp first and then do the transaction on NoBroker with Amazon Pay ICICI credit card via. Payzapp ?
Will we get the both cashback of payzapp as well as Credit Card ?

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
NishantRaghatate wrote:

What if we link our Amazon Pay ICICI credit card to Payzapp first and then do the transaction on NoBroker with Amazon Pay ICICI credit card via. Payzapp ?
Will we get the both cashback of payzapp as well as Credit Card ?

Most probably yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
NishantRaghatate wrote:

What if we link our Amazon Pay ICICI credit card to Payzapp first and then do the transaction on NoBroker with Amazon Pay ICICI credit card via. Payzapp ?
Will we get the both cashback of payzapp as well as Credit Card ?

May be this will work, as credit card statement shows no broker only

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
dronzer wrote:

May be this will work, as credit card statement shows no broker only

Yes exactly.
That’s why I was thinking of that…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Trusted_fellow wrote:

Pls confirm if we use apay card while using payzapp do we eligible for cashback or not.

Replying a bit late @Budhe but I faced the issue as well. Open the Payzapp app and go to top right and make sure you logout. Dont just close the app – log out.

If that doesnt – clear the cache and settings on the Payzapp app. No need to delete the app.

You cannot login into Payzapp from 2 different places. That’s what worked for me. Hope it helps.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Can someone confirm if we are getting cahsback on Apay ICICIcredit card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You first need to add fund to payzapp card for the amount you need to pay. Once fund is there then you can try making a payment.

I also got this error earlier but after adding funds it worked.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Payzapp card doesn’t work on nobroker app. Tried 10 times since yesterday. Error is “Payment failed”. I am using different mobile number in Nobroker & Payzapp.
Can anyone help?

You first need to add fund to payzapp card for the amount you need to pay. Once fund is there then you can try making a payment.

I also got this error earlier but after adding funds it worked.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
pkgin2002 wrote:

You first need to add fund to payzapp card for the amount you need to pay. Once fund is there then you can try making a payment.

I also got this error earlier but after adding funds it worked.

Why did u add money to payzapp card, u can directly use linked card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

Why did u add money to payzapp card, u can directly use linked card.

Because for some payments like this one where wallet behaves like debit card and not credit it expects funds to be available in wallet itself.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
pkgin2002 wrote:

Because for some payments like this one where wallet behaves like debit card and not credit it expects funds to be available in wallet itself.

, i hve paid on nobroker three times through payzapp using linked cards. What is the benefit of adding money to wallet?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

, i hve paid on nobroker three times through payzapp using linked cards. What is the benefit of adding money to wallet?

There is no benefit. St some places linked card option doesn’t even come. Thats where you have to use wallet.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
pkgin2002 wrote:

There is no benefit. St some places linked card option doesn’t even come. Thats where you have to use wallet.

Oh, never faced such issue. Which website?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
sitapodila227 wrote:

Any one is able to pay millennia card payment in cred or MobiKwik ?

Do you need millennia card

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Can I use NoBroker account of MobileNumber1 to pay bill using PayZapp card of MobileNumber2 ?
2 different accounts will not be a problem to get the cashback?

@_One_Miller_ @whitewalkers @pkgin2002

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Can I use NoBroker account of MobileNumber1 to pay bill using PayZapp card of MobileNumber2 ?
2 different accounts will not be a problem to get the cashback?

@_One_Miller_ @whitewalkers @pkgin2002

Not sure. Did not try. Better use same number.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Can I use NoBroker account of MobileNumber1 to pay bill using PayZapp card of MobileNumber2 ?
2 different accounts will not be a problem to get the cashback?

@_One_Miller_ @whitewalkers @pkgin2002

No problem, u will get

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have one query.
I have millenia credit card, if I pay 15k rent I am eligible for 750rs cashback.
But the maximum cashback on millennia credit card using payzapp/smartbuy is 750rs.
Will I receive extra 5% cashback if I buy Amazon Gift voucher through smartbuy.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Used Cred offer for Rent payment.
Will I get cb if I use this offer also ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am also waiting for the cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Topsey wrote:

Used Cred offer for Rent payment.
Will I get cb if I use this offer also ?

I have done the rent payment for both cred and nobroker in Nov month, so cashback is due on 20th Dec as per the T&C listed on ICICI website.

For example:
Cashback for October will be credited by Nov 20, 2020
Cashback for November will be credited by Dec 20, 2020
Cashback for December will be credited by Jan 20, 2021

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

any one got NOV cashback 350? i got for cred but for nobroker not yet received

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Congratulations! We have credited a cashback of 350 to your ICICI Bank Credit Card on 18-Dec-20. Info: NoBroker Cashback (Nov- 20 ).

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any one received cashback for December No broker transaction.

Missing