ONE PLUS WATCH SALE ON 22-04-2021

83°
12999
0% OFF
Deal Subedar
395
2355
8

https://www.flipkart.com/oneplus-smartwatch...re

Upto 2000 on SBI cards

Sale both on Flipkart and amzon at same time

Expiring In 11 days
12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
67
348
4

gone are the days when people used to feel jealous when you buy a Seiko or a citizen watch for 12000. now people are running to stand in queue for these toy watches that might last for 5 years. whatever man, i still feel there is class in the actual watches. spend 30000 and you will get a watch that will last a lifetime.

77
109
1

The proper watch purpose will never be solved with these smart watches as you need to charge them every now and then. Age old analog watches will last couple of years with a single battery and that too its gets fully charged within a min of replacement smile

0
536
5
rtejafriends wrote:

The proper watch purpose will never be solved with these smart watches as you need to charge them every now and then. Age old analog watches will last couple of years with a single battery and that too its gets fully charged within a min of replacement smile

Personally, don’t mind charging my Galaxy Watch Active 2 every other night or so along with the million other things I have to charge every night. And since I use a wireless charger, it’s barely an inconvenience. Battery life is literally the only area where the old analog watches are better than the new smartwatches. Multiple clock faces, fitness tracking, sleep tracking, turn by turn directions while cycling or riding bike, instant notifications without having to unlock the phone, the list goes on and on. Add advanced features like ECG, SpO2 monitoring and it can even be a lifesaving tool. The old watches were like an expensive piece of jewelry, the new smart watches are way more utilitarian.

0
536
5
sharath2k2 wrote:

gone are the days when people used to feel jealous when you buy a Seiko or a citizen watch for 12000. now people are running to stand in queue for these toy watches that might last for 5 years. whatever man, i still feel there is class in the actual watches. spend 30000 and you will get a watch that will last a lifetime.

Bro, you have no idea how useful the watch can be. It can do 90% of thy things your phone can do, especially if you get the cellular version. You can make calls, send texts, whatsapp, light emailing, listen to music among everything else. If you want to go to the gym or go for a run, you won’t have to carry your phone with you. A smartwatch will reduce the number of times you unlock your phone, hence reducing the number of hours you spend looking at your phone. If used correctly, it’s a very powerful tool. Expensive watches that have ECG, fall detection has literally saved lives. And you call these multi utilitarian devices a toy. The old analog watches are nothing but jewelry as the other sole purpose it has (showing time) can be done very easily by any smartphone.

67
348
4
rtejafriends wrote:

The proper watch purpose will never be solved with these smart watches as you need to charge them every now and then. Age old analog watches will last couple of years with a single battery and that too its gets fully charged within a min of replacement smile

if you take an automatic, you dont need to change batteries also.

67
348
4
Expand
A_J wrote:

Bro, you have no idea how useful the watch can be. It can do 90% of thy things your phone can do, especially if you get the cellular version. You can make calls, send texts, whatsapp, light emailing, listen to music among everything else. If you want to go to the gym or go for a run, you won’t have to carry your phone with you. A smartwatch will reduce the number of times you unlock your phone, hence reducing the number of hours you spend looking at your phone. If used correctly, it’s a very powerful tool. Expensive watches that have ECG, fall detection has literally saved lives. And you call these multi utilitarian devices a toy. The old analog watches are nothing but jewelry as the other sole purpose it has (showing time) can be done very easily by any smartphone.

yes i meant jewellery in other words things of status. but ecg and fall is for probably patients and not ordinary healthy people. agreed, for some who has health issues, they do serve a purpose. but otherwise for the money, no way. i have owned 2 watches in the past and have found them too much. it is better to take the phone in the hand and do things.

Missing