Hot Deal OnePlus Audio Loot- Bullet Z at Rs.1600 or lower & Buds z at Rs.2499

393°
1563
29% OFF 2190.0
  • 3558 Views
  • 42 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Missing
Deal Cadet
122
367
1
OnePlus Audio Loot- Bullet Z at Rs.1600 or lower & Buds z at Rs.2499
Deal Expired

https://www.oneplus.in/store...io
hello Guys, You all know that there is OnePlus Anniversary Sale is running where you can buy OnePlus Bullet Z at Rs.1600 or lower & Buds z at Rs.2499 using Referral coupon.

DM Me for a referral link to save Rs.200 coupon

Attached Images for reference.
https://prnt.sc/...mj
https://prnt.sc/...we

Expired 10 days
41 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Missing
Deal Hunter
216
14281
150

Ping me if anyone wants referral

Missing
Deal Major
7,206
25653
311

No loot

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
658
17
getready wrote:

No loot

Not a loot but good deal stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
20
1

Referral Code please

Missing
Deal Cadet
143
577
7

Remove the word loot

Missing
Deal Cadet
674
224
5

I need kindly provide code

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
127
5261
73
Expand
Lazyone wrote:

Not a loot but good deal stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Just 500 off …not a good deal too… It’s just a deal only grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
367
1
Expand
troubledimer wrote:

Just 500 off …not a good deal too… It’s just a deal only grinning

Pure ek saal wait kr lo aap. Kabhi bhi Rs.500 ka discount ni milega.

ye boat ya boult nahi hai jo 4000 ki mrp likho aur uspe se 70% discount dikha kr loot bol do. Jis product pe 100 ka bhi discount ni milta wo agar 500 pe mil rha hai to best deal hi hai.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
127
5261
73
Expand
DealHunter92 wrote:

Pure ek saal wait kr lo aap. Kabhi bhi Rs.500 ka discount ni milega.

ye boat ya boult nahi hai jo 4000 ki mrp likho aur uspe se 70% discount dikha kr loot bol do. Jis product pe 100 ka bhi discount ni milta wo agar 500 pe mil rha hai to best deal hi hai.

Haha… Not a fan of One Plus stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
656
9
Expand
DealHunter92 wrote:

Pure ek saal wait kr lo aap. Kabhi bhi Rs.500 ka discount ni milega.

ye boat ya boult nahi hai jo 4000 ki mrp likho aur uspe se 70% discount dikha kr loot bol do. Jis product pe 100 ka bhi discount ni milta wo agar 500 pe mil rha hai to best deal hi hai.

can you tell if the OnePlus Coupon which we got after redeeming points can be combined with other codes/deals?
For example, if we can combine it with 500 code that one plus given on app install?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
110
1

hello, good deal OP, can any dimer confirm whether we can CLUB referral discount + 500 off coupon in single order?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

I bought one plus z at 1519 in last bbd sale what’s loot here

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Please provide code

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
30
1

how to generate referral link from my account for rs 200. All i get is rs 500 code for buying smartphone

Missing
Deal Cadet
339
627
5

Kyu kamjor dil pe “loot” bol k dhokadhadi kar rahe ho? tumkok janta maaf nahi karegi

Missing
Deal Newbie
103
25
1
hanu77 wrote:

Ping me if anyone wants referral

Referral please

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
367
1
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

can you tell if the OnePlus Coupon which we got after redeeming points can be combined with other codes/deals?
For example, if we can combine it with 500 code that one plus given on app install?

no you can only use one coupon either redemption one or this one.

Missing
Deal Subedar
82
1777
17

You can enjoy this loot alone OP. Buy all pieces and gift to your friends & family on occasion of New Year. Enjoy.

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
367
1
cheekoo wrote:

hello, good deal OP, can any dimer confirm whether we can CLUB referral discount + 500 off coupon in single order?

No. Only 1 coupon is allowed. either referral redemption or Rs.500/200 coupon.

Missing
Deal Subedar
73
2363
18
Expand
DealHunter92 wrote:

Pure ek saal wait kr lo aap. Kabhi bhi Rs.500 ka discount ni milega.

ye boat ya boult nahi hai jo 4000 ki mrp likho aur uspe se 70% discount dikha kr loot bol do. Jis product pe 100 ka bhi discount ni milta wo agar 500 pe mil rha hai to best deal hi hai.

Boat is a really nice brand bro.
Just because OnePlus makes decent phone doesn’t mean they are good with music devices too.
I have used Boat products for quite a while now.
Have 1 boat wireless headphone, 3-4 years old, still as good as day one.
1 boat neckband, 2-3 years old. Still fine.
1 boat Rs 200 earphone, working fine for past 1 year.
1 boat Bluetooth speaker worth 1k, 2-3 years old, as good as day 1.

Also, all of them give sound quality at the price offered.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
255
2
Expand
Chandler_Bing wrote:

Boat is a really nice brand bro.
Just because OnePlus makes decent phone doesn’t mean they are good with music devices too.
I have used Boat products for quite a while now.
Have 1 boat wireless headphone, 3-4 years old, still as good as day one.
1 boat neckband, 2-3 years old. Still fine.
1 boat Rs 200 earphone, working fine for past 1 year.
1 boat Bluetooth speaker worth 1k, 2-3 years old, as good as day 1.

Also, all of them give sound quality at the price offered.

100%

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
890
8

Pm me referral code

Missing