Hot Deal [Loot For Bangalore Dimers] ]Pantry Deal : Nandini Pure Ghee, 1L (Pouch)@ 225

671°
225
50% OFF 450.0
Deal Subedar
151
2861
12
[Loot For Bangalore Dimers] ]Pantry Deal : Nandini Pure Ghee, 1L (Pouch)@ 225
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01HBEO6...ag=
sunglasses

Expired 21 days
38 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
67
348
4

deliverable in Bangalore. just got 3. great deal bro!

151
2861
12
sharath2k2 wrote:

deliverable in Bangalore. just got 3. great deal bro!

Yeah its a loot for Bangalore users

138
2068
9

VU+KG ordered 3
Any info about expiry date

148
3735
166

No Expiry mentioned. Its a trap..

26
2174
29

I got 2 long back but there is no expiry date mentioned.

Its probably old stock.

80
185
2
G-Gowda wrote:

I got 2 long back but there is no expiry date mentioned.

Its probably old stock.

When did you purchase? Recently? Best before is not mentioned in website.

How about on the pack is it mentioned? Please tell me if u bought recently

80
185
2

Mrp is mentioned 450/- in Amazon.

But, in Flipkart Mrp is mentioned as 470/- with best before Aug 2021

102
661
4

I buy Nandini Ghee regularly here n it’s at the max 1 month old.. ie packaging date will be the current month or the previous month.

50
25
1

it is not a got pure ghee.. even getting at price of Rs.225 for 1L which is at price of half litre ghee.. but Not a “cow ghee” + not good quality

26
2174
29
Expand
raghavendra1022507 wrote:

When did you purchase? Recently? Best before is not mentioned in website.

How about on the pack is it mentioned? Please tell me if u bought recently

No, I said I bought it before the deal was posted here by a few mins. Hoping they send genuine product with latest packing date.
Usually I buy offline in Nandini outlets only since there are fake products sold in the name of Nandini on Amazon. Nandini is the best brand ever.

52
2236
55
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

No, I said I bought it before the deal was posted here by a few mins. Hoping they send genuine product with latest packing date.
Usually I buy offline in Nandini outlets only since there are fake products sold in the name of Nandini on Amazon. Nandini is the best brand ever.

How to find the fake product from packaging ?

Why 2 different Outer package either
Pure Ghee
Pure cow ghee

Nandini outlet selling fake ghee
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengal...

148
3735
166

Someone please confirm the mfg/Expiry dates if delivered.
Amz is know to deliver expired /near Expiry products.

80
185
2
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

No, I said I bought it before the deal was posted here by a few mins. Hoping they send genuine product with latest packing date.
Usually I buy offline in Nandini outlets only since there are fake products sold in the name of Nandini on Amazon. Nandini is the best brand ever.

How to differentiate between Fake & Real pack in Nandini Ghee?

Can you please explain..
Because, I’ll buy on Flipkart everytime. So, need to know how to differentiate.

26
2174
29
Expand
baadshah wrote:

How to find the fake product from packaging ?

Why 2 different Outer package either
Pure Ghee
Pure cow ghee

Nandini outlet selling fake ghee
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengal...

No idea. Even the stores sell both the packages and I haven’t found fake ghee anytime online or offline.

We have always used Nandini products and my dad used to work in KMF. Buy pure cow ghee preferably and offline.

26
2174
29
Expand
raghavendra1022507 wrote:

How to differentiate between Fake & Real pack in Nandini Ghee?

Can you please explain..
Because, I’ll buy on Flipkart everytime. So, need to know how to differentiate.

Packs can be faked. The product inside can’t.

So you have to judge for yourself from experience. Real nandini ghee never gives a bad odour like some reviews claim.

Mostly offline Nandini outlet has genuine ghee.

80
185
2
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Packs can be faked. The product inside can’t.

So you have to judge for yourself from experience. Real nandini ghee never gives a bad odour like some reviews claim.

Mostly offline Nandini outlet has genuine ghee.

Actually Nandini have Mandya dairy, Mysore dairy, kolar, tumkur, Bangalore…etc Diary’s.
So, obviously they taste different…

So, i think we can only check when we boil ghee , if it changes whether brownish or yellowish.. it’s difficult.

26
2174
29
Expand
raghavendra1022507 wrote:

Actually Nandini have Mandya dairy, Mysore dairy, kolar, tumkur, Bangalore…etc Diary’s.
So, obviously they taste different…

So, i think we can only check when we boil ghee , if it changes whether brownish or yellowish.. it’s difficult.

Yes, this is true.

Amazon mostly sends Kolar and Mandya dairy products.

148
3735
166

Received today.
4 dec 2020 and 13 dec 2020 mfg
Didn’t open any.
Not sure which dairy, forgot to chk.

Missing