Pay with Mobikwik and get up to ₹500 instant cashback

191°
1
100% OFF 500.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1526
15

https://www.1mg.com/my...rs
Offer

Pay with Mobikwik and get up to ₹500 instant cashback. Minimum cashback to be won is ₹35. Valid once per user only with minimum order value of ₹300. Valid from 10th Jan to 31st Jan, 2021.

Terms and Conditions
Pay with Mobikwik and get up to ₹500 instant cashback.
Minimum cashback to be won is ₹35
Valid once per user only
minimum order value of ₹300.
Valid from 10th Jan to 31st Jan, 2021.

Expiring In 20 days
27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
906
4

In mobikwik app, it’s showing minimum assured cashback as 25/-.

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
680
5

offtopic: I paid CCBill-3000 on mobikwik, payment deducted twice from the bank but reflected only once in CC. how to proceed!!

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1526
15

you will see on 1mg payment page

my friend paid just now he got 38 cashback

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
110
4624
43
Venom14 wrote:

you will see on 1mg payment page

my friend paid just now he got 38 cashback

Me too 38

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
906
4
Venom14 wrote:

you will see on 1mg payment page

my friend paid just now he got 38 cashback

Ok.. Thanks.
So default cashback is 38/-.

Missing
Deal Subedar
519
2460
36
Expand
tupzee87667 wrote:

Ok.. Thanks.
So default cashback is 38/-.

yes..even i got 38 biggrin

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1526
15

His order value was 400 only

Cant say about higher order value

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1526
15
26GURGAONBOY wrote:

Got 41rs. Waste offer

It far better than Amazon offers if you are buying above rs.300

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
155
1

Any promo code in 1MG apart from this mobikwik offer..
I want to purchase above 1000 rs..

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1526
15
Vinod358 wrote:

Any promo code in 1MG apart from this mobikwik offer..
I want to purchase above 1000 rs..

Health15 or you can get from freecharge doing 10 recharge

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
155
1
Expand
Venom14 wrote:

Health15 or you can get from freecharge doing 10 recharge

Health15 not applicable bro.. How to get code in FC recharge?
Do I need to buy any deal?

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1526
15
Expand
Vinod358 wrote:

Health15 not applicable bro.. How to get code in FC recharge?
Do I need to buy any deal?

What you are buying?

All coupons.works only on prescribed medicines

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
155
1
Expand
Venom14 wrote:

What you are buying?

All coupons.works only on prescribed medicines

I am buying 3 bottles of Nasal Spray. Each cost 340 rs in 1Mg

Missing
Deal Subedar
317
1526
15
Expand
Vinod358 wrote:

I am buying 3 bottles of Nasal Spray. Each cost 340 rs in 1Mg

I think Coupon Will not work
You should buy from pharmeasy

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
672
7
Nighthawk69 wrote:

offtopic: I paid CCBill-3000 on mobikwik, payment deducted twice from the bank but reflected only once in CC. how to proceed!!

reach out to them via twitter, Just start tweeting on their handle and their customer support handle, even tag their founders. That’s how I got my money back after a month.

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
680
5
Expand
go_gorav wrote:

reach out to them via twitter, Just start tweeting on their handle and their customer support handle, even tag their founders. That’s how I got my money back after a month.

I’m happy for you. I raised complaint via help and tagged on Twitter still no improvement. Don’t we have a direct customer helpline?

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
672
7
Expand
Nighthawk69 wrote:

I’m happy for you. I raised complaint via help and tagged on Twitter still no improvement. Don’t we have a direct customer helpline?

no, the customer care route is like talking to a retard person who can’t even zip his pants properly.

Twitter abusing by tagging the customer care and their founders works the best, tried and tested smile

Also, never pay via debit card for credit card payments, that’s the medium which gets most of the money stuck on mobikwik and there is no auto reversal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
680
5
Expand
go_gorav wrote:

no, the customer care route is like talking to a retard person who can’t even zip his pants properly.

Twitter abusing by tagging the customer care and their founders works the best, tried and tested smile

Also, never pay via debit card for credit card payments, that’s the medium which gets most of the money stuck on mobikwik and there is no auto reversal.

Thanks for showing a direction. Learned costly lesson. From now on I will never pay a credit card bill on mobikwik platform.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
221
3
Nighthawk69 wrote:

offtopic: I paid CCBill-3000 on mobikwik, payment deducted twice from the bank but reflected only once in CC. how to proceed!!

single transaction id or two transaction ids generated in mobikwik? And whenever you do multiple payments, always put some different amounts at least 1/- higher or lesser to other so that tracking and fighting will be easier.

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
680
5
Expand
narayana1dd249 wrote:

single transaction id or two transaction ids generated in mobikwik? And whenever you do multiple payments, always put some different amounts at least 1/- higher or lesser to other so that tracking and fighting will be easier.

I paid using UPI, after entering the pin(correct one) the transaction was failed. so I switched UPI and paid one more 3000, this time it was successes but only one transaction recorded.. when I checked failed transaction(ICICI) statement, noticed that amount was deducted against mobikwikonlineplatform. Will follow that different amount trick on all platforms.

Missing